littlek

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 11:01 pm
Well, then, that's great!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 11:13 pm
I very rarely eat beef, and now find, on the rare occasion that I eat it, that I can hardly digest it. Hamburger isn't too bad, but my system doesn't know what to do with steak any more.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 11:34 pm
flushd wrote:
Ok well, I always wondered about that!

All I can say is I have O blood and I AM healthier eating more meat n' such. I was not at my best as a vegetarian, but who knows....lots of reasons that may have been.

I always thought it had more to do with endomorph, ectomorph, mesomorph type-dealy. More crap-o-la ya think?! Laughing
For example, mesomorph types do better with lots and lots of high-protein food.

What do y'all think? Anyone eat according to blood type or body type?

I wouldn't say that a person's diet should be limited by things as silly as either blood type or body type. There are too many factors at play here. Just go with the flow and see what works or doesn't while keeping in mind the various health risks that you might encounter.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 11:36 pm
mac11 wrote:
I very rarely eat beef, and now find, on the rare occasion that I eat it, that I can hardly digest it. Hamburger isn't too bad, but my system doesn't know what to do with steak any more.

That happened to a good friend of mine. One day she decided to become a vegan and, a year or two later when she decided that being a vegan wasn't exactly what she wanted, she found that her intestines had completely forgotten how to digest meat properly.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 06:48 pm
It can be a really tough transition.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 12:28 pm
The older I the more particular my digestive system is about holding the status quo.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 12:32 pm
Glad you're feeling better man.

Vegetarian: An old indian word meaning "lousy hunter". Wink
0 Replies