In all honesty

real life

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:15 pm
Prospero wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
ok, just this comment, I have gained much from a2k and have established, what I hope to be, lasting friendships. I would regret losing that.

Surely it may be possible to ignore a great deal of this strange religious fervour which I observe to have gripped the site of late?

A young man in my neighborhood works at McDonalds.

He is also extremely upset that a large group of people showed up there the other day, most of them requesting burgers and fries.

Really made him mad. He's considering quitting but hesitates because he has many friends there.

What should he do?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:22 pm
He should lecture them all on their evil ways and then apologise to them for the sign out front that still says "Joe's Fish n' Chips" before chastizing them for ordering burgers.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 12:47 pm
husker wrote:
Setanta wrote:
I have reported the image posted by Husker, which i consider to have been a personal attack on the author of this thread. Husker seems to be demonstrating his sense of christian charity all over the place.

your wrong - nothing to do with my friend Dys

Then what was the photo about? Such pictures do not come up randomly in Internet searches. Do tell.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:15 pm
jespah wrote:
husker wrote:
Setanta wrote:
I have reported the image posted by Husker, which i consider to have been a personal attack on the author of this thread. Husker seems to be demonstrating his sense of christian charity all over the place.

your wrong - nothing to do with my friend Dys

Then what was the photo about? Such pictures do not come up randomly in Internet searches. Do tell.

doing a match of other end of that piggy\horse thing - and I promise you it was not Dys I was thinking of. ok it was the rear of a horse but the tail covered the really bad stuff.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:16 pm
darn I was going to do a google search and show you but the have googlepics blocked here
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:23 pm
Ohhhh. It was a peccary. Odd-looking critters they are. The little ones are kinda cute http://www.junglephotos.com/amazon/amanimals/ammammals/bbypeccary.JPG

Here's a pic of a peccary's patoot, with the kids in tow: http://bss.sfsu.edu/geog/bholzman/courses/fall99projects/peccary1.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:55 pm
Setanta wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
My contention still holds.

Your contention is still horsie poop, too. Once again, the insidious suggestion that those who don't buy your imaginary friend superstition have no right to comment on the deplorable hypocricy of christians. Read your own text, you make a distinction between Catholics and Christians, yourself. You consider it plausible that Jehovah's Witnesses can be described as not being "pure" christians ? ! ? ! ?

The stench of hypcricy is really cloying in here.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 11:54 pm
Setanta wrote:
.............Ramen...

Wow you've managed to bump your post count up quite a bit in the past day or so with this spiel of yours. You'll advance to the next level (whatever it is) in no time.

That's using your noodle.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:10 am
Now set is picking on husker?

Something is certainly wrong here.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:14 am
real life wrote:
Setanta wrote:
.............Ramen...

That's using your noodle.

and it probably is. :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:23 am
I blame Setanta.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:26 am
I second that motion.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:36 am
In all seriousness, I think the Christians are only a pain in the ass because they start so many stupid threads, when they really only need one.

They need a thread sort of like the Neverending Rap Battle thread. I don't see anyone complaining about them. But I guarantee if you had threads popping up all over the place named, "Yo, yo, yo, your **** don't even flow", or "You a gay bitch wit a yeast infection" or "you ain't got a dick you got a corn nut," the outcry of complaints would be giant-sized.

So I propose we start a thread called, "THE ALL-ENCOMPASSING NEVERENDING JESUS LOVES YOU CHRISTIANITY THREAD" in order to draw them all in. Hopefully they will just flock to it like flies to horsie poop and be content with it, just like those damn annoying rappers.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:37 am
I kind of thought that was what the I Say We Duke it Out thread was for.

Hey kickycan! How are you tonight?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:39 am
I'm fine, but I'm on my way to bed Momma. Yeah, that duke it out thing was a good thought, but it doesn't have the obvious name that would draw in the Christians, like my superfantastic idea.

Nice to see you, m'lady, and goodnight.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 12:42 am
On my way there myself. Have a good night.

Yes, I like you thread title much better.
0 Replies