The Plot Thickens..Another Whistleblower...

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 07:26 am
man this is better than a threesome with two lipstick lesbians.....

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060104-114052-6606r.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 606 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 07:48 am
This man had better drop off the face of the earth, pay for everything in cash and tell his immediate family to do the same, until he can actually testify.

Then all he has to worry about is his complete and utter character assasination that will take place in the immediate future, in order to minimise the potential damage.

By the time he gets to say his bit, he will probably be thought of by the public, as some inconsequential crank who is being very unpatriotic.

Fox News are probably being briefed on how to present him, even as I write.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 07:55 am
can't argue that LE. Not like I would....
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:00 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
This man had better drop off the face of the earth, pay for everything in cash and tell his immediate family to do the same, until he can actually testify.

Then all he has to worry about is his complete and utter character assasination that will take place in the immediate future, in order to minimise the potential damage.

By the time he gets to say his bit, he will probably be thought of by the public, as some inconsequential crank who is being very unpatriotic.

+

He was fired for repeatedly accusing a coworker of being a Chinese spy, even after the man was investigated and cleared of the charges.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:04 am
Interesting. Is that recent news? Maybe the machine is working faster than I thought.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:09 am
Book marking because I live across the street from a whistle blower.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:11 am
Anything coming out of the Washington Times is suspect, but I'll read it anyway.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:13 am
BVT
Are NSA employees required to sign confidentiality contracts the same as CIA?

BBB
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 02:59 pm
JustWonders wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

+

He was fired for repeatedly accusing a coworker of being a Chinese spy, even after the man was investigated and cleared of the charges.

JW
Please steer me to your source.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:09 pm
Re: The Plot Thickens..Another Whistleblower...
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

No, not even close. It's funny how these conspiracy theories against Bush never amount to anything that can go to court. I'm still waiting for his dishonorable discharge from the National Guard.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 03:18 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:

No, not even close. It's funny how these conspiracy theories against Bush never amount to anything that can go to court. I'm still waiting for his dishonorable discharge from the National Guard.[/quote

brandon in order for any of this to be entertaining you must possess an imagination and a sense of humour....and the conspiracy theories against Michael Corleone usually never went to court wither....
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:38 pm
The Dems keep looking for a horse to ride to the promised land. It was the National Guard story. Then it was Halliburton. Then it was the Bush lied about WMD story. Then its the Valerie Plame/Joe Wilson fiasco, Karl Rove, blah blah blah. Then its extremist court nominees. Then its Katrina. Then its Tom DeLay or Bill Frist. Now its wiretapping. I'm sure I've forgotten a few concocted stories. Oh yeah, remember the missing explosives in Iraq? None of the horses are any good so far because none of them amount to a hill of beans. What next?

None of these people cared when Clinton gave secrets to China for campaign contributions, raped women, threatened them, or when he used the IRS to intimidate his opponents, or when his accomplices were thrown in prison for embezzlement, or when a bar bouncer ran White House security, or when Hillary made a cool 100 grand kickback. I could name a few more, but you get the drift. Its all about getting their power back in Washington in case some of you haven't figured it out.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:40 pm
and with you guys it's about trotting the Clinton boogeyman out of the closet everytime one of your boys gets caught with his pants down......although Clinton admittedly had that one down pat (or should I say down Monica)
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 08:48 pm
I trot Clinton out only to demonstrate the pure hypocrisy. If some of the people so upset about Bush actually cared about corruption, it would have been an issue with them then. Rather revealing isn't it?

P. S. Monica was a symptom, not the underlying disease. The disease was pervasive and it was bad.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 11:20 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:

No, not even close. It's funny how these conspiracy theories against Bush never amount to anything that can go to court. I'm still waiting for his dishonorable discharge from the National Guard.

brandon in order for any of this to be entertaining you must possess an imagination and a sense of humour....and the conspiracy theories against Michael Corleone usually never went to court wither....

Sorry, I'll take the lesbian threesome over your conspiracy any day.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:13 am
okie wrote:
I trot Clinton out only to demonstrate the pure hypocrisy. If some of the people so upset about Bush actually cared about corruption, it would have been an issue with them then. Rather revealing isn't it?

At the end od the day, IMO, USA politics nowadays seems to be all about kickbacks, legal wranglings, self interest and the imposition of fear.

The vast majority of politicians the world over are making the most of their situations, in one way or another.

Clinton, though obviously flawed, at least achieved some good during his term of office, and appeared to be trying to do right by the people.

i.e. He had some redeeming features.

I have yet to see this with Bush. Quite the reverse, in fact. Maybe it is this obvious lack of guidance, vision, compassion and overall ability from him that makes people jump for joy so reasily when his grubby little world gets the benefit of some exposure.

Bush does not have a single redeeming feature, as far as I am concerned, apart from the fact that he is not allowed to continue in office at the end of this tenure.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 06:12 am
Now here is something we can work with.(refereing to title post)

Lets bring this fu**er down!!!!

Time to saddle up boys!!!!!

www.votetoimpeach.org
0 Replies