Cars: Another Way in Which Democrat Racism Costs YOU Money

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 12:09 am
gungasnake wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
Argument here is futile.

There are situations in which arguing a case might make sense and, then again, there are situations (like this one) in which you thought you knew something and didn't, and then simply have the nature of reality explained to you.

The world according to gunga. Skewed, to put it mildly.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 12:12 am
Green Witch wrote:
Argument here is futile.

You didn't know that before you started? When reading Gungasankes stuff, you have to be prepared to do so for the entertainment value only. It's really funnier than hell if you read it from the right aspect. Consider the source, consider the topic and the way it is handled, and enjoy!! He's hilarious!!

Anon
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 12:42 am
Quote:
The cost to the manufacturers and lending firms is enormous and is simply added to the price of all cars, including cars which YOU buy. In other words, when you pay 20,000 for a car, you can figure that a thousand or more of that price amounts to the cost of dealing with credit criminals, and de-moker-rat policies.

Complete and utter bullshit. This is not even close to reality.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 12:46 am
Re: Cars: Another Way in Which Democrat Racism Costs YOU Mo
Roxxxanne wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Since the enactment of the so-called "truth in landing" laws, lending institutions, particularly those associated with the auto manufacturers, have been forced to finance cars for people who never would have qualified for car loans 30 years ago and who have no concept of dealing with credit in a rational manner. .

That is absolute nonsense. There is sub-prime financing but lending institutions are not forced to grant credit to anyone.

Wait a second "truth in landing" laws? I thought he was talking about truth in lending. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:57 am
2006:

http://www.cagle.com/working/060105/matson.gif
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 06:32 am
gungasnake wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

How can we take someone as hate-filled as you seriously?

If you subscribe to some sort of pinko mantra of logic = hate, you can't.

See? It is impossible to debate with you, because as this line proves, you disregard anyone's arguments as pinko logic.

Quote:
The thing I mention is sufficiently simple and you don't need to be Albert Einstein to grasp it.

Then you insult the person who argues against you.

Quote:
The first anthrax cases in humans in North America in 30 years turn up in the very neighborhood of the 9-11 hijackers a week after 9-11 and then the US senate office bldg gets poisoned along with a major postal station, that part of it just isn't hard to figure out.

Yes, it is a coincidence. If you look at my post, you'll see that I didn't even attempt to dispute that.

Quote:
Likewise, GIVEN that the 9-11 hijackers were also responsible for the anthrax attacks, and that clearly IS a given, who other than Saddam Hussein were they going to go to for anthrax and, particularly for the most sophisticated anthrax in the world?

Yet here you immediately tag Saddam Hussein in without any proof. US Anthrax = Given By Saddam Hussein? How can you tell that Saddam's program was the most sophisticated in the world? The only way I can tell that the lab I worked at was one of the most sophisticated was the number of journals the lab published.

If I didn't look at the journals, the lab would have looked like any other lab I've been to.

If we use your logic, then we could also state that the hijackers must have been trained by the Saudi Military not Al Qaeda, because they hit their targets with insane precision for such fast-flying aircraft. I doubt that even terrorists would have the training they had.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 07:17 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

Wait a second "truth in landing" laws? I thought he was talking about truth in lending. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's actually the equal credit oppportunity and federal fair lending laws. The two came outsort of close together and get confused in conversation.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 10:07 am
gungasnake wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

It's actually the equal credit oppportunity and federal fair lending laws. The two came outsort of close together and get confused in conversation.

I was playing with you. I am well aware of the laws involving credit and lending as I spent ten years in that field. Your allegations are sheer nonsense and are particularly absurd to someone like myself who is well aware of lending institution policies and specifically the auto loan process, prime as well as sub-prime.

In actuality, it is the desperate consumer who usually is getting shafted with these sub-prime loans. Repos are just part of the cost of doing business. Sub-prime borrowers pay at least $5,000 over the value of the car plus get hit with exorbitant interest rates.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 10:15 am
gungasnake wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Consider that in 1960, the super pesticide DDT had largely wiped things like malaria and polio off the planet and that over 90,000,000 (ninety million) people have needlessly died in consequence to the liberal/tree-hugging program to eradicate DDT.

It also came close to eradicating that pesty American Bald Eagle.

That part of it turns out to be utter BS. A buddy of mine actually studied under America's greatest expert on that sort of thing, Heinz Meng, and has that from no less an authority. Raptors were nearly destroyed in the 50s and 60s by lead-poisoning, i.e. by farmers shooting them with shotguns. Once they outlawed that, the raptors all came back.

Pretty amazing isn't it.

There were guys who fell into vats of DDT who are still walking around, one guy who ate the stuff to demonstrate its safety who never suffered from it, and every one of the people saved from nazi death camps after WW-II was sprayed with the stuff and they never suffered from it either; without it, they'd all have died of typhus. The ONLY thing DDT is harmful to is insects. They needed to stop using it as an area agricultural pesticide at some point, but its use for protecting areas where humans go and for killing mosquitos where they breed should be legal everywhere.[/quote

You;ve gone too far now gungasnake and stretched the truth once too often and actually broken it. Do you really expect anyone to believe you have a buddy?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 10:28 am
Oh, I believe Gungasnake has a buddy. Smile

Gunga, have you seen Brokeback Mountain yet?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 10:29 am
weve argued the DDT point over and over and Meng's work, while important in "hacking" is a voice alone. Bald Eagles were declining since the turn of the century due to hunting and habitat loss. In the 40's however, shortly after widespread use of DDT, eagles plummetd until there were less than 1000 breeding pairs in the entire US.(That was about a 1000% decline in less than 15 years, whereas the previous decline , due to habitat loss was much less proportionately The discontinuing of DDT, combined with hacking programs have led to a tremendous rebound in eagles. Here in PA, we went from 2 breeding eagles in 1970 to over 1100 today.

The fact that DDT was being phased out was because the very insects targeted hadevolved an immunity after just a few seasons spraying. Of course weve gone over that many times before and gunga just likes to parade his Bullshit out for the new folks.

Gunga is also a young earth (Biblical) Creationist so all his his specious arguments at least have a focus.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:51 pm
farmerman wrote:

Gunga is also a young earth (Biblical) Creationist......

Not really.....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 08:07 pm
Gungasnake,

Are you ready to retract your statement about lending institutions being foreced to give loans to credit criminals? You have not responded or tried to document your absurd claim whatsover. You have zero crediblity.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 09:22 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Gungasnake,

Are you ready to retract your statement about lending institutions being foreced to give loans to credit criminals? You have not responded or tried to document your absurd claim whatsover. You have zero crediblity.

The term "credit criminal" is common in the auto trade and I'd assume that term or something like it is common in the housing market as well. If I were making this up, the term would not exist.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 11:02 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Gungasnake,

The term "credit criminal" is common in the auto trade and I'd assume that term or something like it is common in the housing market as well. If I were making this up, the term would not exist.

No **** but that doesn't mean YOU even know what it means. You are talking to an auto lending professional. One has to as a total illiterate to believe yiur crap.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 11:42 pm
Like I say, all of these de-moker-rat "feel-good" programs cost money, lots of it, and it's YOUR money. I mean, you don't actually think Teddy Kennedy and the rest of these fatcat white libs are gonna be doing this sort of thing with THEIR own money, do you??
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 11:44 pm
Quote:

Benedict Arnold: The first democrat....

You know, I oculd actually be wrong about that. I mean, it's just possible that Judas Iscariat might have been a democrat. Any bible scholars in the audience??
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 04:34 am
gungasnake wrote:
IronLionZion wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Gunga Din admits of no correction . . . it would not matter to him if one could demonstrate that every single detail of his latest, hysterical, hate-motivated partisan rant were completely false--after all, his object is sneering slander, not truth.

Hate???

EVERYBODY should hate the idea of being forced to waste money.....

Interesting. What about the hundreds of billions of dollars we waste on a war in Iraq, a country with no WMDs and connections to terrorism that are tenuous at best?

Let me guess: that doesn't count, right?

No need to guess: I'll break it straight down for you.

It does not take hundreds of tons of anthrax spores to create havoc. The sum total which was used was a few teaspoons full. In other words, a lifetime supply of that sort of thing for a guy like Saddam Hussein could easily amount to a hundred pounds worth, and I guarantee that I could hide that in a country the size of Iraq so that it would not be found.

No weapons were found because none existed. Many people - including me - predicted this from the outset. Keep clinging to your delusion, though.

Quote:
The question of whether or not Hussein had 1000 tons of anthrax powder is simply the wrong question. The right questions are, did the guy have the motive, the technical resources, the financial wherewithal, the facilities, and the intel apparatus to play that sort of game, and the answers to all of those questions are obvious.

Most of the two hundred nations on planet Earth have the financial resources, technical wherewithal, and could make the facilities neccessary for making chemical weapons. According the the rubric you've laid out above, we should invade these nations too.

As for motive, Saddam had none. He was a survivalist first and foremost, and there's no reason to think eh would have used his (non-existent) weapons to attack us. No reason. In fact, he had chances to team up with Al Qaida and turned them down.

Quote:
The first case of anthrax after 9-11 (Bob Stevens) showed up within miles of where several hijackers stayed JUST BEFORE 9/11, a very unlikely coincidence considering that they could have stayed anywhere in the country.

The last previous case of anthrax in a human in the United States prior to 9-11 had been about 30 years prior to that.

There are other coincidences. For instance, the wife of the editor of the sun (where Stevens worked) also had contact with the hijackers in that she rented them the place they stayed.

Atta and the hijackers flew planes out of an airport in the vicinity and asked about crop dusters on more than one occasion. Indeed, Atta sought a loan to try and modify a crop duster.

Atta and several of the hijackers in this group also sought medical aid just prior to 9/11 for skin lesions that the doctors who saw them now say looked like anthrax lesions.

Basically, you either believe in the laws of probability or you don't. Anybody claiming that all these things were coincidences is either totally in denial or does not believe in modern mathematics and probability theory.

While the anthrax in question originally came from a US strain, it isn't too surprising that Iraq might have that strain since that strain was mailed to laboratories around the world years earlier.

http://www.aim.org/publications/media_monitor/2004/01/01.html

Nonetheless, it was highly sophisticated, and went through envelope paper as if it weren't even there; many thought it to be not only beyond the capabilities of Hussein but of anybody else on the planet as well including us. Nonetheless, later information showed Husseins programs to be capable of such feats:

Basically, the anthrax attack which followed 9/11 had Saddam Hussein's fingerprints all over it. It was particalized so finely it went right through envelop paper and yet was not weaponized (not hardened against antibiotics). It was basically a warning, saying as much as:

Quote:

"Hey, fools, some of my friends just knocked your two towers down and if you try to do anything about it, this is what could happen. F*** you, and have a nice day!!"

There is no way an American who had had anything to do with that would not be behind bars by now. In fact the one American they originally suspected told investigators that if he'd had anything to do with that stuff, he would either have anthrax or have the antibodies from the preventive medicine in his blood and offered to take a blood test on the spot. That of course was unanswerable.

I see. So you're completely insane. Glad we cleared that up. To my knowledge, none of the people in the Bush administration itself are nutty enough to suggest that Hussien was behind the anthrax attack. But you, some random guy on A2K, were able to solve this mystery through research on the internet. That's totally sensible.

Right.

Quote:
The basic American notion of a presumption of innocence is not meaningful or useful in cases like that of Saddam Hussein. Even the Japanese had the decency to have their own markings on their aircraft at Pearl Harbor; Nobody had to guess who did it. Saddam Hussein, on the other hand, is like the kid in school who was always standing around snickering when things went bad, but who could never be shown to have had a hand in anything directly. At some point, guys would start to kick that guy's ass periodically on general principles. Likewise, in the case of Saddam Hussein, the reasonable assumption is that he's guilty unless he somehow or other manages to prove himself innocent and, obviously, that did not happen.

So, you begin your post by spouting bizarre conspiracy theories, and then proceed from that dubious basis to make the conclusion that we should just, you know, assume that Hussien was up to something bad, even if we really have no reasons/evidence to suggest that he was. Sorry, but sane people - read, non-you people - tend to want some kind of concrete evidence that a threat exists before attacking another nation, killing tens of thousands of civilians, spending hundreds of billions of dollars, and losing thousands of American lives to boot.

Quote:

'Cheney?s chief of staff, Scooter Libby, quickly questions the wisdom of mentioning state sponsorship. Tenet, sensitive to the politics of Capitol Hill and the news media, terminates any discussion of state sponsorship
with the clear statement:

Quote:
"I'm not going to talk about a state sponsor."

'Vice President Cheney further drives the point home:

Quote:

"It's good that we don't, because we're not ready to do anything about it."</blockquote>

Even simple things like body armor, ammunition, and machinegun barrels which we should have warehouses full of simply weren't there, i.e. they'd been sold off at 40 cents on the dollar for DNC money. A friend of mine called up one of the nation's premier barrel makers about a barrel for a target rifle in early 02 and was told that they were working
24/7 making machinegun barrels and didn't have time for any sort of civilian firearm business.

Now, a president in W's position taking over after the 8 years of total mismanagement and abuse of this perverted Klintler administration had about two choices after 9/11: He could do what he actually did, or he could do what many Americans probably have done, which would be to nuke Mecca, Medina, Rihyad, Falluja, and every other den of slammite
terrorism on the planet and ban the practice of I-slam throughout the world.

A reasonable person would probably like to at least try what W. has first.

So, basically you're saying "the military was mismanaged under clinton, ergo, the only two options Bush had were to nuke Mecca or invade Iraq." Not only is that a false delimma fallacy, it's also a hilarious example of a non-sequitur. You're completely insane. I hope you can find the help you need somewhere.

Parting question: are you religious?

Toodles.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:16 am
gunga do you and brandon9000 ever meet for coffee dates?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:29 am
IronLionZion wrote:

No weapons were found because none existed....

Flagrant BS; no huge quantities of weapons were found because the de-moker-rats, the french, and all the other little euro-weenies who were taking oil4food money in the form of bribes insisted on giving Saddam Hussein six or eight extra months to stash all the **** in Syria while our troops were sweltering in the desert.

Lining your own pockets with money meant to feed hungry children is the kind of **** people go to hell for by the way.....
0 Replies