Mundane participation for the tragically bored.

panzade

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:06 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing:My Elvis costume

hearing:World Series announcer Joe Buck's monotone drone.

eating:Poppy seed roll with butter and avocado

drinking:Sam Adams Rebel IPA

doing:Loading up my I Pad with 4,000 Oldie tunes

looking forward to:DJing at a Halloween Party at the Yacht Club

feeling:Yabba Dabba Doo

wanting:The World Series to go the full seven
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:15 pm
@panzade,
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qujz2ygvY3o/UTBu2h9C2lI/AAAAAAAADBM/Ri9MMYFa8CI/s1600/yabba%20dabba%20doo%20friday.jpg

I'm always happy to discover that there is someone else who has costumes in their life
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 11:20 pm
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/panzade/mikeyelvis_zps2d40a34e.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 07:33 am
@panzade,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 12:32 pm
@panzade,
]wearing:farm clothes
hearing:Darius Rucker album.

eating: apple chunks with caramel dip that Mrs F whipped up
drinking:A St Pauli NA

doing:my turn in the barn chnging markers on thhe rams

looking forward to:bringing in the last loads of hay and feeling that secure"weve got all the food for the sheep in for the winter"
feeling:comfortably tired

wanting: nothing, Ive pretty much got enough

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 08:49 am
@panzade,
love that!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 08:52 am
@panzade,
wearing:black yoga pants, black t, ancient ancient once-purple ROCKS sweatshirt - souvenir of the years I lived in Sudbury, bright orange half socks

hearing: Stan Rogers singing on the radio - always think of Cav when I hear Stan's voice

eating:nothing - and I am ravenous

drinking: nothing - I am eyeing some apple juice

doing: considering doing laundry

looking forward to: a nice sunny day

feeling: a bit creaky - I may have danced too much last night

wanting: someone to go out and buy some eggs
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:39 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: Blue jeans, white socks, blue shirt with white stripe, olive green pullover.
hearing: Zombies doing there thing on the first episode of Walking Dead season four.
eating: Nothing. Last ate some pizza with olives, spinach, and mushrooms.
drinking: Cold water.
doing: Watching an episode of The Walking Dead.
looking forward to: Going to a haunted house tonight.
feeling: ((sigh))
wanting: An epiphany or something along those lines.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:45 pm
wearing: faded black jeans, yellow and olive plaid shirt, black web belt,
black work shoes.
hearing: noisy finance folks.
eating: Kashi granola bar with peanuts.
drinking: Dunkin' Donuts dark roast coffee.
doing: taking a short break.
looking forward to: going home.
feeling: a little soreness in my left leg.
wanting: everything a man could want: power, grace and style.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:51 pm
@George,
wearing: the pants I wore yesterday to our friend's 50th wedding anniversary party at the San Francisco Zoo. Wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, and my Rockport shoes
hearing: the wall clock ticking
eating: my wife and I just returned from lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant where I had the noodles with flank
drinking: water with lunch
doing: spending some time on a2k and other sites
looking forward to: the r/t cruise from San Juan on Nov 27
feeling: chipper
wanting: my wants are very little, and feel I have most of what I want; good health and the ability to travel
ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 06:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
wearing: black knit dress with giant flared sleeves, grey/black herringbone patterned tights, black half socks, orange mary jane style shoes
hearing: something on the radio about the political history of our current prime minister
eating: nothing now - had a nice salad and a grilled summer sausage/cheese sandwich earlier
drinking: had some fizzy lemonade, considering tea
doing: emptying my head
looking forward to: class at the Dark Side tomorrow
feeling: mellow
wanting: staff
ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 07:14 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: the long rosy skirt with flowers in the print, brown tan stripey long sleeved tee with raised collar, my house sloppy shoes (blue faux crocs).
hearing: Renee Fleming
eating: nothing now, just finished taking sourdough bread out of oven, cooling, and the slicing, and a slop of cream cheese parsley kale garlic stuff on some small slices. This was an 18 hr. airing of the starter plus rest of the dough. (I need to keep notes on times, oft fail)
drinking: some of Dys' last bottle of Maker's Mark, that Diane gave me yesterday, what was left. We are both de-accessioning. It's my birthday tomorrow, she doesn't remember and I am not positive of hers. I'm sad, but not about birthdays -- and sipping it with strong memories.
doing: emptying my head
looking forward to: talking to my cousin, and also my ex, as he tends to call around the day. (No, if anyone wonders, not to get back together, but to check in)
feeling: coming down from very crabby about news sites junking themselves up
wanting: staff
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:26 pm
@ossobuco,
wearing: Black sweatpants, white t-shirt and socks.
hearing: Room fan.
eating: Nothing.
drinking: Just water.
doing: About to go to sleep after an exciting evening of laundry and apartment cleaning.
looking forward to: Christopher Nolan's Interstellar on the IMAX screen this Friday.
wanting: TBD at a later date.

Quote:
feeling: coming down from very crabby about news sites junking themselves up

Yep! Still politically hungover from the depressing election results of yesterday.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:50 pm
@tsarstepan,
wearing: animal print leggings, long black knit dress/tunic, over-the-knee black boots
hearing: interesting interview on the radio - now I want to know who is being interviewed
drinking: nothing - thirsty
doing: wondering if the dishwasher is done
looking forward to: class at the Dark Side tomorrow, Toronto Consort on Friday, workshop at the Dark Side on Saturday
wanting: what are you offering?
feeling: like I may have overscheduled some dance stuff
ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:52 pm
@ehBeth,
the actor being interviewed is the voice of Marcel the Shell

she's an interesting woman
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:17 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
wearing: animal print leggings, long black knit dress/tunic, over-the-knee black boots

I want some over the knee boots. I think those things are sexay. grrrrr
ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:23 pm
@mismi,
get them!

I hadn't had any for a while - was only wearing practical winter boots for several years. Treated myself to these boots and they've put some extra sashay in my swing.
mismi

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:24 pm
@ehBeth,
wearing: jeans, white shirt, black and white knitted poncho thingy with a cowl neck. Bare feet - which is stupid because they are cold.
hearing: Pistol Pete obsessive compulsively cleaning between his toes - because that is what Australian Shepherds do when they don't have something else to occupy them. Really need to go get him a kong filled with peanut butter
drinking: Just finished a Fireball whiskey shot. feet are actually starting to feel warm again.
doing: wondering at the quietness of my house. twinks are at a football game playing in the band for the playoffs. Dad went to watch them. Baby boy is at a friends spend the night birthday party. It's just me and Pistol and Gus - my black kitty.
looking forward to: This night. I have the house to myself - the possibilities are limitless!
wanting: what are you offering? (that made me laugh ehBeth. I'll go with that as well. Another shot maybe?
feeling: a bit naughty - but seriously I am just getting over bronchitis so I have to be good. Can't risk having a relapse. So home I stay - buttoned up and warm. Ah the things I could have gotten into at that football game though....
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:

I hadn't had any for a while - was only wearing practical winter boots for several years. Treated myself to these boots and they've put some extra sashay in my swing.

That sounds lovely.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 10:12 pm
Just came home from a Fireball party.
Scallops wrapped in bacon and Fireball shots.
Live thirsty my friends.