"CIA secret prisons"

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 01:24 am
I beg to say just a few words about scandal around "CIA secret prisons" that has risen in Europe now. It looks as if CIA has to cover up its traces. See for yourself. At this moment airborne "CIA secret prisoners" are moving from one country to another till a new place of detention will be prepared for "terrorists" somewhere in Northern Africa. According to words of our flight dispatchers they had got secret instructions to serve these CIA special airplanes first of all. And so they have to do it often to the detriment of civil airplanes. This has become the main reason for recent aviation accident in Chicago. According to eye-witnesses' testimony Boeing-737 has shot out of the bounds of landing strip and rammed few automobiles. Eventually a girl of six was killed. As it became known landing of this aircraft was delayed for half an hour because of necessity of immediate service for the next "flying prison". But while Boeing moved in circles over airport, there was a nasty turn in the weather. And it led to the catastrophe. As a result of such "struggle against terrorism" we've got 12 critically wounded and 1 killed childÂ…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 365 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 01:36 am
What a total f**king mess. For a long time I worked with alot of other Americans trying to stop the war before it even started and now it seems I can just sit back and watch them dig a hole deeper and deeper and deeper.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 09:39 am
So, the accident in Chicago was Bush's fault?

LOL!!!!! You guys are too much sometimes!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 09:47 am
And how did delaying the landing cause the accident? I'm a little fuzzy on the cause and effect relationship here.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 10:08 pm
McGentrix wrote:
So, the accident in Chicago was Bush's fault?

LOL!!!!! You guys are too much sometimes!
Who said anything about Bush. You forgot to mention Clintons blowjob. Your slippin man.
0 Replies