Leftists who hates leftists

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:49 am
I was just thinking and I realized that I have many leftist tendencies but for some reason, most leftists irritate me or downright disgust me. Is there something wrong with me, or is the left in this country just out of touch???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 768 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:51 am
Re: Leftists who hates leftists
John Creasy wrote:
Is there something wrong with me . . .

God, talk about temptation . . .
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:54 am
Why don't you tell us what those leftist tendencies are and we can then determine if they are or are not disgusting or just irritating.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:00 am
It's actually hard to know if i am more amused or disgusted by someone claiming to be a "leftist," while spewing the most famous rightwingnut canard . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:36 am
What are leftist tendencies?
Do you bump into people on your left when you walk?
What?
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:38 am
Maybe he wants to drive like they do in Britain.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:49 am
Ok george read carefully and follow my instructions exactly, this is very important. First take your meds, then, repeat these words
"My name is george, today is thursday December 1, 2005, I am on the planet earth and George Bush is president pro tem of the US of A."
If this does not help, take a shotgun and disconnect your brain, it's operating in failure mode.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:56 pm
Re: Leftists who hates leftists
John Creasy wrote:
I was just thinking and I realized that I have many leftist tendencies but for some reason, most leftists irritate me or downright disgust me. Is there something wrong with me, or is the left in this country just out of touch???

There's something wrong with you. Sorry, you asked.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:00 pm
I do believe all of you have lived up to John's expectations and are fine, upstanding examples of what he is talking about.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:01 pm
Here's a quarter, McCaucasian, go call someone who cares what you believe . . .
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:05 pm
Piffka wrote:
Why don't you tell us what those leftist tendencies are and we can then determine if they are or are not disgusting or just irritating.

I despise corporate greed and any type of exploitation of people for profit. I believe in helping people and not just "letting the strong survive." I'm against imperialism and authoritarian governments. I support the common, working man.

On the other hand, I do have a more traditional view of things like gender roles. I assume this is what my good friend setenta is referring to. I also don't like people who are hostile towards all religion.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:08 pm
Setanta wrote:
Here's a quarter, McCaucasian, go call someone who cares what you believe . . .

Aaaaawwwww.... did I upset your sensibiwities, wittle baby? That's soooooo cute!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:19 pm
Not in the least McCaucasian, you made your predictably hateful and irrational response . . .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:25 pm
Setanta wrote:
Not in the least McCaucasian, you made your predictably hateful and irrational response . . .

Uh oh! Wittle baby is getting angwy! Did you make in your diaper again? Maybe if you get that cleaned up, you will feel better and maybe you can act like a big boy!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:27 pm
Really, McCaucasian, in your long history of witless contributions, i don't believe i've ever seen so desparate and pathetic a performance--but i'm impresed, i'm sure there are new depths to which you can descend--don't disappoint now . . .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:37 pm
Sure you have Setanta, just look at the posts you have made in this thread! They are surely the most desperate and pathetic I have seen! You have even resorted to using a lame nick name to satirize my alias. What could be more desperate and pathetic then that? What's next? Comments about my avatar? Laughing

btw... I like McWhitey better... has a more arrogant tone to it. McCaucasian sounds to formal.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:45 pm
Good point, McHonky . . . sorry to have kept you waiting for your opportunity to make another pathetic attempt at throwing vitriol, but there are some really interesting threads going on right now, so i'm somewhat distracted . . .
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:03 pm
McG, Speaking of your avatar ... I think that you chose to never forget is laudable. The problem is that I think you have forgotten. I have a question for you. Who was really responsible for 9/11. I'll give you a hint, he didn't have any ties with Iraq. He's in Pakistan, the people we gave 40Billion to be our best buddy when we went into Afghanistan. Now they harbor him. The second question is this ... How many Iraqis were involved in the attack on 9/11?? I'll give you a hint for that one also, it was less than one.

So tell me, did that help your memory at all? Have you remembered now what you have appear to have forgotten??
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 03:09 pm
Stevepax wrote:
McG, Speaking of your avatar ... I think that you chose to never forget is laudable. The problem is that I think you have forgotten. I have a question for you. Who was really responsible for 9/11. I'll give you a hint, he didn't have any ties with Iraq. He's in Pakistan, the people we gave 40Billion to be our best buddy when we went into Afghanistan. Now they harbor him. The second question is this ... How many Iraqis were involved in the attack on 9/11?? I'll give you a hint for that one also, it was less than one.

So tell me, did that help your memory at all? Have you remembered now what you have appear to have forgotten??

What are you talking about? I'll assume that little rant was drug induced so as to alleviate you of any responsibility for it. Otherwise, you are just making a fool of yourself.
0 Replies