Michael Jackson converts to Islam

angel me

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:16 am
depends on the situation...there r certain rules about liein i think which ya know tells you if its ok to lie in what situations...but i wouldnt know because i dont spend that much time wondering that the lie i am goin to speak is islamicaly correct or not Very Happy...not that i am proud of that
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:18 am
Angel Me,

I am afraid I am very confused. It seems on one hand you say it is ok to lie and then on another say it is not ok. I am sorry if I am misunderstanding.
0 Replies

angel me

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:24 am
its ok to lie only under certain situations...its not OK to lie all the time like your late back home from a night out & you lie n tell your mom that sorry my friend was in trouble and i had to help her out giving the justification that "hey that put a stop to a certain arggument i could ve had with my mom" now thats wrong
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:25 am
Angel me,

Perhaps it would help me understand better if you could give me a specific example of when and why it's okay to tell a lie?
0 Replies

angel me

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:27 am
but if two people are in a REAL seroius and bad fight & you think a lie which you tell might just bring peace between them then its ok to lie(this is NOT confirmed but i THINK you are later suppoed to confess that you lied when the situation has cooled down but i am not sure of this)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:30 am
Angel me,

I understand the situation but I think that you can diffuse the situation without lying. It sounds like it's ok to sin sometimes but not at others. I just can't buy that.
0 Replies

Mountain Lily

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 08:54 pm
oh my god .... honestly, what pisses me most about the western world is the fact that their citizens haven't got the slightest idea about what's going on in a lot of countries Moreover, their ridicules misconceptions about what Islam is really like !!!!!!!! I mean how can you be this ignorant ...how can you just depend on your unreliable media in order to form a prejudice point of view about Islam!!!!

to tell you the truth , i couldn't care less about what you actually say about Michele J cause this isn't the case here ....but what made blood rush into my veins is your despicable assumptions about Islam's beliefs such as having sex with minors and little children !!!!!!! i mean couldn't you at least have read more about Islam's teachings before uttering such preposterous sentences !!!! i mean what kind of religion would allow such a vicious deed !!!!! and by the way , our prophet peace be upon him had never had sex with a child as one of you had already presumed so could please not depend on your idiotic and defiled articles which you may find scattered here and there when you write something about islam

if you wanna know the truth then you should head directly to the source and that's the holy quran and by the way, the quran is a revelation from god to the prophet through Gabriel just like the bible so don't go around saying that's it's been written by a human being ( just grow up you people Rolling Eyes can't at least spend some time on reading !!!)

next is the foolish and most hideous thing that one of the sexists has just said in page two or three and that's the fact that sex in the Islamic world revolves around ducks and goats !!!!! well listen here wise guy i am a Muslim woman and i still have brains enough to refute what your saying and try to make it clear to you about what sex is really like in the Islamic world ...people here don't go around sleeping with whatever and whoever like some of you may do ( and don't try to deny it cause i know all about the western communities since I've been in close contact with it and I've been exposed to it's reality) Muslims never have sex unless they fall in love with a woman and then marry the woman and that's when they have a healthy sexual and mutual relationship thus, Muslim men don't go around oppressing women and raping them like most of you assume now being a woman myself i assure you that that's defiantly not the case we have the right to work ..study ...earn money. and choose whoever we decide to marry we are considered the equal of a man we've even been given the right to inheritance decades ago at the time when western women didn't even have the right to inherit a penny !!!!

so in order form a righteous opinion about Islam and before stating to spread on foolish ideas you should at least try and read more about the reality of Islam and not depend on the defiled ideas that are spread and instead, try to fathom the true reality of Islam ...here are some sites that would make understand what islam is really like

http://www.islamworld.net/

http://www.jannah.org/

the story of marry and jesus in the quraan

http://www.geocities.com/islamtherightpath/islam.html

english translations of the holy quraan

http://www.jannah.org/qurantrans/

Arguments

http://www.muslim-answers.org/ch-miss.htm
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:03 pm
Mountain Lily,

Welcome to A2K. I can tell that you are rather upset. I am sorry if you are. Mountain Lily please try to understand that many do not believe in any god much less the god of the Quran. I suggest the best thing to do would to be just post proof that they are incorrect in their assumptions.

I understand you are offended by some of what has been said and I am sorry that is the case. Please understand that not everyone feels this way. In the very beginning I made a disparaging remark about Islam and I have apologized as I was very wrong in doing so.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 01:24 am
Mountain Lily

As an educationalist In the UK I can tell you that what stands out about the Muslim community compared to others is their failure to integrate into the host community. Children (usually the boys) who were born in the UK often fail to acquire fluency in English and when asked where they went on holiday they answer "back home" - meaning Pakistan ! Boys also tend to show a cavalier attitude towards females., and having been "waited on" at home have a poor concept of "self sufficiency". There are a significant number of marital breakdowns in the community with an unusual involvement of domestic violence and "child snatching". Islamic claims for "the moral highground" are blatantly unfounded.

I have met many "good people" who call themselves muslims but they have little perception that Islam is a major devisive force in today's world.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 03:25 am
Mountain Lilly...
Quote:
oh my god .... honestly, what pisses me most about the western world is the fact that their citizens haven't got the slightest idea about what's going on in a lot of countries Moreover, their ridicules misconceptions about what Islam is really like !!!!!!!! I mean how can you be this ignorant ...how can you just depend on your unreliable media in order to form a prejudice point of view about Islam!!!!

It might be time you pulled your head out of the clouds and came down from the mountain for a Reality Check Ms Lilly.

A picture paints a thousand words they say...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ruffdiamond/smallcartoon.jpg
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 03:46 am
And not wishing to be rude, but might I say that this forum site has the worst software crap running it that I have ever encountered anywhere.

It takes forever to go to the next page in these threads. Click next and you can die of old age waiting for the next page to pop up. In fact, click 'preview' and you can take a stroll down to your shopping centre before your post is ready to be previewed. It's an absolute shocker what you people are putting up with here.

http://www.jokeboard.com/images/systemdown.jpg
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 04:10 am
Momma Angel...
Quote:
In the very beginning I made a disparaging remark about Islam and I have apologized as I was very wrong in doing so.

What absolute bunkum. You have nothing at all to apologise for. Religion is a cultural[/u] construct and a human artifact which is linked very closely to political ideologies, social morality, ethical systems, codes of behaviour, and the shaping of nations -- and as such, it very much lends itself to enlightened criticism, and intelligent analysis, and condemnation where this is seen to be justified.

Never feel you are obliged by political correctness to pussy-foot around the issue of Islam's abominable human rights record and its current barbarities and rampages across the world.

Islam is on a daily basis proving to us through our international news services that it is a pandemic social disease every bit as virulent and destructive as that of AIDs.

It's a damned disgrace that Western nations are still embarked upon Islamic immigration programmes. Given time, we're going to deserve every last thing we get for having election after election voted in politicians who opened up the gates to the Muslim hordes.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 04:29 am
Incidentally, Mountain Lily - as you so generously posted here a total of 5 sites for us to read as an education in the ways and wisdom of Islam... please allow me to return the compliment with my own contributions towards the enlightenment of the ignorant, the naive, and the politically correct apologists.

http://www.islamundressed.com/
http://www.wndbookservice.com/products/BookPage.asp?prod_cd=c6805
http://www.jimball.com.au/
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=121018&Disp=All
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=760&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 08:55 am
herberts,

Yes, I did have something to apologize for. I lumped every single Muslim into one category and I do not believe they are all the same and I hurt someone's feelings because of it.

Tempers are raging right now over these cartoons. People are lashing out from all sides. It only exacerbates the situation. I wish it would all end. No more rioting, no anger, just peace. I am praying for that.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 11:59 pm
Momma Angel -- you are allowing yourself to be silenced and shamed by the childish rationalisations of the immature and the deceitful.

It is a given amongst any group of people with an IQ above that of room temperature that when one criticises Islam and its abominable reputation across the civilised world -- this is not meant to infer that every last Muslim is guilty of wrongdoing.

Do not allow yourself to succumb to the imbecile prattlings of those idiots amongst us who would like to shut you up to prevent you from shining a light upon the ignorant delinquency of so many Muslims we see rampaging across the television screens of our news services every night of the week.

There are many amongst us who have a religious and political interest in inspiring in such as you and I feelings of guilt and shame for speaking our minds about these issues.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:01 am
herberts,

Oh, I agree with you that it should be a given that "it is not meant to infer that every last Muslim is guilty of wrongdoing." However, you will find on A2K that one must make that very clear in their statements or be called on it.

I am definitely not one to be silenced, I can pretty much guarantee you that. I pretty much put it out there, sometimes quicker than I should. I will not be ashamed or feel guilty about what I say, herberts. If I commit a wrong, I'll admit it and adjust my behavior and go on.

I wish so much for this issue to dissipate. It's gotten so out of hand and it is frightening just to think about it. Unfortunately, it's going to take someone doing a complete about face to end it I'm afraid.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:15 am
herberts,

Welcome to A2K.

As a "newbie" you may not be aware that momma angel is a Christian with fundamentalist leanings. She therefore has a vested interest in "the word of God" and tends to handle other "believers" with sisterly tolerance.

There are many atheists here including myself who well understand your position, but we tend not to vocalize the extremes because polarity breeds polarity. It seems to be the case that "believers" cannot help themselves. As Dawkins puts it "religion may be a cognitive virus" which offers many psychological benefits to the carrier. The fact that it is pernicious at the macro-level will obviously be denied by those whose psychological integrity it supports.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:43 am
fresco,

Actually, I try to handle everyone with tolerance. It may not always come across that way, but I do try. :wink:
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:32 pm
Oh noooooooooooo.....?! Not you tooooooo Momma Angel... ? Shocked
Not yet ANOTHER religious fundamentalist to add her medieval perspectives to a world already groaning and seething with sectarian violence and Islamic barbarism... ?

Shame Momma Angel! SHAME! But how COULD you my dear... ? (And no doubt she was such a sweet little thing as a child -- full of wide-eyed innocence - and such a sensible little girl too!).

Dear O dear - what hidden traumas was it that finally sent Baby Angel spinning off into Deep Space in search of religious answers to the mundane concerns of this mortal coil... ? Shocked

This revelation has severely traumatised me, fresco. Thank you for this timely warning. In our ignorance we sometimes court strange bedfellows on these cyber forum boards. I now feel my soul is no longer in peril of being subverted and seduced by Momma Angel's ulterior motive in communicating with me. Cool

Needless to say, I too have over the years managed to evolve from the pre-Neanderthal tar-pits of religious belief into the modern day Enlightened Age of secular agnosticism.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:47 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Michael Jackson is a poster boy for George Bush's education program slogan -- "Leave no Child's Behind." (Isn't that how it goes?)
Funny!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:34:41