Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 10:05 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Basically, he is probably looking to start fresh

Laughing
0 Replies

prince ny2000

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:12 pm
Jackson converted to Islam
Momma perhaps you donno the fact that its tragedy of muslims that much of their history was written by jewish and non-muslims n their main purpose was to fold facts. As you've tried to say that Islam is like allowing molesting kids etc and you referred to rather mocking the Holy Prophet sayin that He was married to a kid Hadrat Ayesha. The fact is that She wasn't 7 or 9 at the time of marriage and many historical incidents prove that she was at least or more than 15 then. That was the then tradition of Arab that girls used to marry at that age and there was nothing wrong. you must look at this to see the prove:
Ayesha
Further i fail to understand as to what you guys get by mocking Holy personalities whereas I've never seen a muslim doing that to any of the christian or jewish Holy personality.
Now the fact of Jackson; though he is freed by the US court of justice n even if u guys believe that he is the convict, then many ppl in this world think about many other facts. Further perhaps Islam is a religion or destiny where all ppl like us find the harmony n peace.
0 Replies

prince ny2000

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:14 pm
Jesus Juice
They don't DRINK... its others like u :wink:
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:40 pm
prince_ny2000

All religions "fold facts" and make devisive claims against each other ! It just so happens that "Jackson case" and the "Mohammed case" have certain significant alleged similarities which provide a source of mirth to us heathens. Perhaps if believers learned to laugh at themselves a little the world would be a safer place.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:25 pm
Plus, they don't drink. Another strike against them. Smile
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:36 pm
Dys
dyslexia wrote:
I'm inclined to respond to your most recent post here MA but I'm afeared I'd be banned afterwards.

Dys, why are you shocked. You will recall that MM demonstrated her racial bias several months ago.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:45 pm
dyslexia wrote:
well then MA I see you noticed that Mr Jackson converted from catholic to muslim skipping christianity altogether.

Yer biting yer tongue again, aren't you, young feller.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:50 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Perhaps he feels at home with a religion which according to its holy texts was founded by a peadeophile.

very insightful. Dumb and misinformed, but it sounds insightful....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:53 pm
BBB
I'm disappointed at some of the comments posted here about Islam. You may want to smear Michael Jackson and radical Islamists, but it is uncalled for to besmirch the religion of decent, peaceful Muslims who only want the respect of Islam as you do for your own religion.

BBB
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:55 pm
Re: Jackson converted to Islam
prince_ny2000 wrote:
Momma perhaps you donno the fact that its tragedy of muslims that much of their history was written by jewish and non-muslims n their main purpose was to fold facts. As you've tried to say that Islam is like allowing molesting kids etc and you referred to rather mocking the Holy Prophet sayin that He was married to a kid Hadrat Ayesha. The fact is that She wasn't 7 or 9 at the time of marriage and many historical incidents prove that she was at least or more than 15 then. That was the then tradition of Arab that girls used to marry at that age and there was nothing wrong. you must look at this to see the prove:
Ayesha
Further i fail to understand as to what you guys get by mocking Holy personalities whereas I've never seen a muslim doing that to any of the christian or jewish Holy personality.
Now the fact of Jackson; though he is freed by the US court of justice n even if u guys believe that he is the convict, then many ppl in this world think about many other facts. Further perhaps Islam is a religion or destiny where all ppl like us find the harmony n peace.

Now, I just noticed something odd. Holy Prophet, She, Holey, Arab, and Islam are shown the respect of being capitalized. Jewish and Christian are not. Any significance?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:07 pm
Islam, like the other sons of abraham, is ethically corrupt and populated by dingbats of utmost sillyness, not that I have an opinion.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:13 pm
BBB,

You are such a puzzlement to me. You stick up for Islam but not Christianity? I don't understand.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:28 pm
Ain't no religion worth a warm bucket of spit.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:02 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Ain't no religion worth a warm bucket of spit.

hehehe..... <stirring the pot.....> Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:13 pm
MA
Momma Angel wrote:
BBB,

You are such a puzzlement to me. You stick up for Islam but not Christianity? I don't understand.

I wasn't sticking up for Islam. You know very well I'm an atheist and do not support any organized religion.

What I found disappointing was the comments that could be considered racist started by your example, that seemed to me to be smearing all muslims with the broad brush of ridicule. I was trying to put myself in the place of muslims who might read these comments and what their feelings might be. Would you make these types of comments about Black, White, hispanic or asian people?

BBB
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:23 pm
BBB,

I just went back and read this thread from the beginning. What comments are you talking about that could be considered racist started by my example? I stated facts. It is a well known fact that their prophet married a six year old girl and had sex (raped) her at 9. Now, to me, if someone follows a pedophile (what would you call it) then I just can't call that right.

Make what comments? I don't know what you mean. If you point them out, I'd be happy to address them.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:33 pm
Ooooh, we've got our own little version of the Religion /Political forums going here. Didn't I stir up a hornet's nest? :wink:

<runs aways....>
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:37 pm
Don't know about a hornet's nest, Reyn. I just like to clear things up as soon as the issue arises. If I did any of the things BBB thinks I did, then I need to address it. If I did that, then I sure need to apologize to someone for it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:52:07