Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Rasha

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 11:31 am
IGNORANCE IS BLISS
And that is exactly what is occurring here! You all are obviously uneducated people from a trailer park, for if you preformed the simple task of research, you would understand the Islamic definition. The Muslim people are not pedophiles. Neither was their prophet. You people make our Christian Religion seem ignorant and very stupid. If we are allowed to practice our religion...so should they!!! Be understanding!!!! Let them be!!! Let us practice our own way. We cant prostilityze to the world.

Sincerely,

Sister Mary Clarence
snood

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 11:35 am
Re: IGNORANCE IS BLISS
Rasha wrote:
And that is exactly what is occurring here! You all are obviously uneducated people from a trailer park, for if you preformed the simple task of research, you would understand the Islamic definition. The Muslim people are not pedophiles. Neither was their prophet. You people make our Christian Religion seem ignorant and very stupid. If we are allowed to practice our religion...so should they!!! Be understanding!!!! Let them be!!! Let us practice our own way. We cant prostilityze to the world.

Sincerely,

Sister Mary Clarence

so, how do you excuse Muhammad from marrying a 6 year old, and consumating the relationship when she was 9. I know that ain't a comfortable subject, but facts are facts, and that's a pretty ugly couple of facts.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 11:53 am
I'm really regretting starting this thread in the first place. Shocked
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:06 pm
You had to have a clue that to start a thread with two of America's favorite things to slam - MJackson and Islam - wouldn't turn out as being very uplifting.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 01:30 pm
That's me - no clue.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 05:17 pm
Sister Mary... when the Americans went in to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan it came to the notice of the Western reporters who had followed them that it is widely accepted practice for grown men to be openly in partnered relationships with boys for the purpose of sexual companionship.

These boys wear lipstick and are more or less 'indentured' to these paedophile individuals who suffer no risk of penalty from either secular or Koranic sharia law.

I would humbly suggest that if there is a dearth of education in the scribblings of posters to this forum it is more likely than not that this very same deficit of knowledge lies with thee, good lady - and not with us...

Very Happy
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 05:25 pm
Reyn...
Quote:

Quite correct. You should be up on charges for inciting a riot. I'm sending you to Sister Mary's office for a good caning for the good of your soul...

http://www.chatitaliachat.it/serpe/birichini/146.gif

Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 07:31 pm
herberts wrote:
Reyn...
Quote:

Quite correct. You should be up on charges for inciting a riot. I'm sending you to Sister Mary's office for a good caning for the good of your soul...
Very Happy

My soul's just fine.

I believe in taking responsibility for my actions.......as those who subsequently posted after my initial thread starter, must take for their own words.

I certainly have no responsibitity in the anger of others.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 09:09 pm
Psycho Path Voted Wackiest Street Name

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Farfrompoopen Road, the only road to Constipation Ridge, lost to Divorce Court and Psycho Path, which placed No. 1 in an online poll of the nation's wildest, weirdest and wackiest street names.

Mitsubishi Motors sponsored the poll on the Web site and more than 2,500 voters cast their ballots during a week of voting that ended this month. Winners were announced Friday.http://www.TheCarConnection.com

"Our readers really stepped up with some insane street names," said Web site publisher Paul Eisenstein. "Our panel had a difficult time narrowing several hundred down to the 10 our readers voted on.

"But we learned a lot about the byways of this country, not to mention the collective sense of humor of city planners everywhere."

In first place was Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich., followed by Heather Highlands, Pa.'s, Divorce Court in second and Tennessee's Farfrompoopen Road in third. Eisenstein said all the roads were verified, although some are private and hard to find.

The complete top 10 list included:

10. Tater Peeler Road in Lebanon, Texas

9. The intersection of Count and Basie in Richmond, Va.

8. Shades of Death Road in Warren County, N.J.

7. Unexpected Road in Buena, N.J.

6. Bucket of Blood Street in Holbrook, Ariz.

5. The intersection of Clinton and Fidelity in Houston

4. The intersection of Lonesome and Hardup in Albany, Ga.

3. Farfrompoopen Road in Tennessee (the only road up to Constipation Ridge)

2. Divorce Court in Heather Highlands, Pa.

1. Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich.
0 Replies

umarsurti

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:20 am
@Arella Mae,
who told u that islam doesnt have problem having sex with kid... prophet married six year old girl with a reason read about the reason and then comment here.

who said christianity opposes having sex with children ??
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:24 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

Sad thing is, all he needs to do is ask God to forgive him and stop doing it (that is, if he is doing it.)

And that is different to a Catholic confession how?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:43 am
@Rasha,
Rasha wrote:

Sister Mary Clarence

That was Whoopee Goldberg in Sister Act!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 01:14 am
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

I guess Bahrain is as good as a place to hide out as any other.

Michael Jackson has "decided to convert to Islam because ... it is the closest religion to his personal beliefs." Catholic priests perplexed

Michael Jackson going Muslim?

There goes the neighbourhod.
0 Replies

Sadiqpathan

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 06:06 pm
@Arella Mae,
Bull ****.............where did u found this. think for a while when say something
0 Replies

fahadpullat

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2008 05:49 am
@gungasnake,
Hello dude, you are misunderstood the islam, pls dont make any statement in any subject without learning them.. please... atleast try to understand why the world people are converting to islam.. allah may bless you..
0 Replies

fahadpullat

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2008 05:53 am
@Reyn,
Hi brother, u r misunderstood about islam... please try to learn it and then make statement.. at least find the reason why the most of the people converting to islam..? please...
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 12:25 pm
I read this morning, about the arrest of a jewish pedophile. It wasn`t a surprise when I read that the Talmud actually permits that kind of sick behavior. To be a pedophile for a jew, is to be obedient to the Talmud. That`s the jewish concept.

I couldn`t help but Google the problem and I found out that a HUGE number of rabbis are into that kind of action. Really!!!

What kind of religious teachings are these that urge their followers to abuse children and rape them off their innocence?

Here is just some examples that demonstrate the problem of child abuse among jews and their rabbis:

(1) Rabbi Sidney Goldenberg, formerly of Petaluma’s Congregation B’nai Israel accused of sexually molesting a 12-year-old female student. (Feb 21, 1997)

(2) Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach with his non-ending stories of sexual molestation. (Spring 1998)

(3) Rabbi Baruch Lanner was revered in the Orthodox Union youth group despite he was accused of molesting more than 20 girls. (June 23, 2000)

(4) Rabbi Richard Marcovitz who was arrested for groping two girls and two young women at a Jewish day school. (May 3, 2002)

(5) Rabbi Matis Weinberg accused of molesting his yeshiva students for over 25 years. (August 22, 2003)

(6) Rabbi Yehuda Kolko who is accused in two sexual-abuse lawsuits.

(7) Rabbi Ephraim Bryks.

(8) Rabbi Arie Adler.

(9) Rabbi Yona Metzger who sexually harassed four men of various agesfour men of various ages and from various sectors of society.

(10) Rabbi Solomon Hafner who sexually abused a developmentally disabled boy during private tutoring sessions.

(11) Rabbi/Psychologist Avrohom Mondrowitz who faced deportation to U.S. on charges of molesting children.

(12) Rabbi Max Zucker.

(13) Rabbi and Child Psychiatric Alan J. Horowitz of Schenectady, New York was sentenced to ten to twenty years in prison for sodomizing a nine-year-old psychiatric patient the previous year.

(14) Rabbi Israel Grunwald and his assistant, Yehudah Friedlander were charged with sexually abusing a 15-year old girl on a flight from Australia to Los Angeles.

(15) Rabbi David Schwartz and his sexual molestation of a 4-year- old boy.

(16) Rabbi Avraham Asher sexually harassed and assaulted six ultra-Orthodox youths between the ages of 14 and 16.

(17) Rabbi Yaakov Weiner.

(18) Rabbi Israel Kestenbaum.

(19) Rabbi Mordechai Willig.

(20) Cantor Phillip Wittlin.

(21) Rabbi Yaakov Weiner who abused a 10-year-old boy.

(22) Rabbi/Yeshiva Teacher Ze’ev Sultanovitch.

(23) Rabbi Michael Ozair.

(24) Cantor Howard Nevison.

(25) Rabbi Juda Mintz.

(26) Rabbi Jerrold M. Levy.

(27) Grade School Rabbi, in Chicago.

(28) The State of Israel Vs.Sex Offender.

(29) Rabbi Sidney Goldenberg.

(30) Rabbi Mordechai Yomtov.

(31) Cantor Philip Wittilin.

(32) Rabbi Isaac Goldenberg.

Please note that I only mentioned “some” of the pedophile rabbis and obviously they are too many.

Judaism is a Religon of Pedophiles ?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:26:11