Michael Jackson converts to Islam

herberts

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 04:58 pm
Momma Angel - I was just pulling your leg with the above comments! Laughing

You seem to me be to an eminently reasonable person (so far) -- if not a tad too apologetic and guilt-ridden for εpressing opinokns which are not entirely supportive of Islam.

For some 50-years now, Western governments - just as with the Christian churches - have been slowly committing suicide through the apparatus of their own traditions of humanitarian forebearance and moral decency.

Ironically it has been the very best qualities of humanitarian decency which has prompted Western nations to flood their society with immigrant hordes from Islamic backwater homelands where concepts of democracy and secular freedoms are a hanging offence.

It has been the pretentious moral virtues of our liberal-leftwingers - and sympathisers in the Christian churches who over the past half-century have conspired, without mandate or permission from the broader community, to instal in every major city of the Western world Islamic ghettoes which are composed of alien mentalities whose sacred scripts counsel them to view with deepest hostility our secular way of life and our social values systems.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:00 pm
herberts wrote:
And not wishing to be rude, but might I say that this forum site has the worst software crap running it that I have ever encountered anywhere.

It takes forever to go to the next page in these threads. Click next and you can die of old age waiting for the next page to pop up. In fact, click 'preview' and you can take a stroll down to your shopping centre before your post is ready to be previewed. It's an absolute shocker what you people are putting up with here.

Maybe you should get broadband Internet. It's all the rage.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:07 pm
I not only have broadband ADSL - but I also have the benefit of running Windows XP. The slowness in loading the pages here is a damned disgrace which I haven't found anywhere else.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:18 pm
Try this works like a hot damn
SG TCP Optimizer
http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:25 pm
herberts wrote:
I not only have broadband ADSL - but I also have the benefit of running Windows XP. The slowness in loading the pages here is a damned disgrace which I haven't found anywhere else.

I've not even found it here.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:28 pm

And incidentally, what utter cretin in the administration here thought it a good idea to forbid any further editing of ones posts after someone else has posted to the same thread... ? Time and again I keep encountering immature and stupid mentalities in charge of these forum sites.

There are far too many incidences of ideosyncratic and immature decisions by administrators - not the least of which is the propensity for them to lock-down threads the moment they go beyond the strict definitions of political correctness.

By far the most politically gutless and weak-kneed of all the forum sites are those run from the British Isles with English administrators in charge. A bunch of over-sensitive girls. Bannings, lock-downs, cautions, warning notices, yellow-streak funk -- these are all very much the exclusive province of forums run by Englishmen. As an Englishman myself living in Australia I'm bloody ashamed of you all.

Check out the American and Australian forums and you'll see real democracy in action - with minimum interference from the administrators.

Stop being such a whoosie bunch of interfering sissies you guys.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 05:37 pm
Ticomaya -- I'm happy for you. Good luck to you. Maybe it's the admin trying to discourage me from coming here... ? They already know from past experience that I'm something of a delinquent loose canon on a slippery deck in high seas in these forum sites... ! Very Happy

Chumly - thanks for your generosity! I'll try that out and see if it improves anything.

Quid pro quo - so here we go... this is for you: It's some free screenshot software.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 06:01 pm
I've just downloaded your 'speedguide' downloads, chumley - and I have to confess as a newbie that I'm not at all sure I've installed them properly.

I've never seen an install menu which says 'Merge' - Edit' - 'Print' - etc. I've done scores of downloads and installs of software off the web to my system - but these babies are something else... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

angel me

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 12:03 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Angel me,

I understand the situation but I think that you can diffuse the situation without lying. It sounds like it's ok to sin sometimes but not at others. I just can't buy that.

Sorry didn't gave you a reply that day…had another one of those after shocks:)(gosh i would love to live upon a stable land again)…well lying is supposed to be the last resort…you are only to lie if there is absolutely NO way around it…and you know what I will understand even if you still don't get me because it's one of those things which creates the difference between us…like I happen to think that the flexibility in Islam makes it easier to follow, the flexibility and the fact that its not against human nature & this is the reason that Muslims tend to be more into their religion…you find this confusing and I happen to find many Christian beliefs pretty confusing myself…like I don't understand the concept of trinity…I know you people explain it by saying its just like water and its 3 forms but I fail to understand that if Jesus(PBUH) is well a God then how is a human being supposed to follow him…I mean a God is a God He s perfect and does not suffer the problems a human has to face…2ndly I do no understand the concept of confession…like why confess to a human being? Why tell your deepest darkest secrets to a total stranger? Why not confess straight to God? And I don't understand the concept of original sin either!
0 Replies

angel me

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 12:29 pm
i just read the new posts and geez you people dont really do not want to understand us(muslims)...do you?...and by "you people" i just mean the people who are posting in this topic not all of the west beacause when i was reading all this crap about islam i couldn t help noticing that add sort of thing appealing to help the earthquake efected people...n i serioulsy hope peole like "herberts" are in a minority...beacause you know what after the earthquakes i have actualy started to think that you n us ARE one of a kind...and that no matter how ever different we are we are still humans!!!(thats the impresion you give us...that you dont belong to our kind that you are some kind of higher standerd being) dont get me wrong i have never hated the westren world...heheh funny isnt it we live in different worlds!!! the westren world and the eastren world!! anyways i was saying i dont hate you and i respect which ever religions you people are following and it would be serioulsy cool if you would start respecting islam also
p.s. it might sound corny (o ok it definetly sounds corny Very Happy)but you know what i sometimes wonder how cool it would be for all of us to belong to a single "world"...but when i read stuff like this i realiaze that its a thing which is just to be imagined
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 04:42 pm
angel_me... Peace be upon you sweetheart. As a Muslim girl growing up in an Islamic society it is far too dangerous for you to even think of criticising your religion, or expressing any questions about it which might suggest to those around you that your loyalties may not be 100% behind Islam.

I want you to be safe and happy -- and so my advice to you is to simply move with the herd and make all the right noises at all the right times so as not to be singled out as someone contemplating apostasy.

So here we are, angel-me... a big hug from Horrible Herbert... http://thephotoforum.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_hug.gif
0 Replies

angel me

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 10:00 am
geez bad BAD herberts i am flattered by your concern!!! u know what you sound like the kind of person who do not want believe that anything other then what they have could be good so why even bother to explain myself to you!! *hugs bak*
the poor POOR girl angel_me
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 08:35 pm
.... poor POOR POOORhttp://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/general/new_littleangel.gif

http://cgi.abductor.com/ubb/smilies/120.gif http://www.xtrememass.com/forum//images/smilies/1120/kiss.gif

Very Happy
0 Replies

angel me

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 08:30 am
Very Happy maybe you should start some kind of a charity campaign for me..."help ther poor poor angel get through her horrible horrible life!"Razz...hmmm now that i about it ya know this campaign might just work
XOXOX
lil angel with the horrible life
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 02:41 pm
Hey! that's not a bad idea Angel_me! I'll organise a charity drive here to fund you out of your Islamic life-style... with everyone sending their money donations to a post-box number down at your local post office. Very Happy

....aaaaaaand you can do the same for me... ! - You can organise a charity drive where you live to send money into a private post-box in MY neighbourhood suburb to help cover the costs of me buying lots of books about Islam so that I'll become very tolerant and a great friend of Islam... Very Happy

signed....

Big Angel

http://www.largecow.demon.co.uk/gallery/portraits/angelme.gif
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:53 am
I guess he wants to belong to a religion which is not completely opposed to sex with young children!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 12:15 pm
Wilso wrote:
I guess he wants to belong to a religion which is not completely opposed to sex with young children!

That's it, wilso - take the highground. Good man.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:20 pm
Any ground opposing the monstrosity of Islam is the high ground.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 04:26 pm
Whatever. There have been atrocities committed in the name of Islam, yes. There have been atrocities committed throughout time in the name of God, and they should have been denounced by civilized people as they have been.

And I admit that I have trouble with the recent research I've done that showed me Muhammad was with a 9 year old girl.

I just have trouble slurring the core belief of a billion people, because common sense tells me that most of them aren't evil or monsters.

But you do what you feel comfortable with.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:17 am
The beliefs of 'a billion' Muslims revolves around the Koran, snood - and that's where the problem lies. And while Muslims were confined to the Middle East and Pakistan and Indo-China there wasn't much of a problem for we in the West to have to deal with.

But when the Islamic Pandora's box was finally opened through immigration programmes initiated and sponsored by our foolhardy politicians... it was then only a matter of time before we would inherit the whirlwind.

And we ain't seen nuthin' yet.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:34:07