The yellow races will take over the world

John Creasy

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 01:36 pm
Setanta wrote:
Who cares . . . are you now adding racism to your repertoire of nastiness? There aren't any "yellow races." There is one race, the human race. Some of them have a skin color which is inaccurate described as yellow. Those so described now represent about a third of the world's population.

What's the matter, boy, gittin' skeert ?

Please, spare me the PC "there are no races" mumbo jumbo.

I didn't say I believed. Actually, I was very sceptical and that's why I asked.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:15 pm
Mr. Creasy -

I live on the South Pacific rim and the majority of my esteemed Chinese friends whom I totally adore and love are lighter skinned than I am. And I am a fair skinned Irish lady - I have yet to see a yellow Chinese person which is on par with a green golden retriever (a mutation?)

Who is going to take over the world? One guess is those with the biggest guns.

Sigh,

Sglass
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:54 pm
seaglass wrote:
Mr. Creasy -

I live on the South Pacific rim and the majority of my esteemed Chinese friends whom I totally adore and love are lighter skinned than I am. And I am a fair skinned Irish lady - I have yet to see a yellow Chinese person which is on par with a green golden retriever (a mutation?)

Who is going to take over the world? One guess is those with the biggest guns.

Sigh,

Sglass

I don't know why they are called yellow honestly. Just like black people are really brown. It's just a term and not a good one at that. I was just quoting the guy that told me this.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:56 pm
John Creasy wrote:

Ah, feel the love . . . it ain't mumbo-jumbo, boy, it's the simple truth.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:57 pm
I was just about to post, actually, that it didn't seem like those were your words, John. It looked to me, and rightly so I guess, that you simply forgot to put the quotes around his words. In the future, that's something you should remember to do, if only to avoid some of the posts that people have been throwing at you.
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:21 pm
Setanta wrote:
John Creasy wrote:

Ah, feel the love . . . it ain't mumbo-jumbo, boy, it's the simple truth.

No it's mumbo jumbo. Political correctness at it's finest. Race, sub-species, whatever you want to call it, it's real. Of all people, an evolutionist like yourself should know that races have differences. Why are people so afraid of the notion of race??? It doesn't mean one race is superior. Don't dogs have different breeds?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 06:24 am
I like yellow cake much better than vanilla or chocolate. Depends on the icing, mostly, after that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:39 am
John Creasy wrote:
No it's mumbo jumbo.

No, it's not, it's the truth. All humans who are not physically disabled are capable of successfully reproducing with all other human beings of the opposite gender who are sexually mature and who are also not physically disabled. That's one species, that's one race. Looking at the color of someone's skin, and using that as a basis for claiming there is a separate race is the very quintessence of 19th century racism. It does not surprise me in the least to see you touting such nonsense. In fact, the entire panoply of "races"--whites, blacks, or caucasians, negroids--that's the mumbo jumbo. There is not a shred of a scientific basis for such artificial divisions of the human race.

Quote:
Political correctness at it's finest.

I am not motivated by political rectitude, rather, i'm motivated by a desire to accurately describe the world in which i live. Which, for example, is why i am motivated to describe your posts as racist. Here's a wonderful example:

Quote:
Race, sub-species, whatever you want to call it, it's real.

What's real? Your inability to recognize that all humans are members of one species, one "race," to wit, homo sapiens sapiens? This is racism at its finest--and your use of a term such as "subspecies" is very revealing about your attitude.

Quote:
Of all people, an evolutionist like yourself should know that races have differences.

There is no such thing as an evolutionist. A theory of evolution is not an ideology, it is an expression of the scientific method. It is a description of a mechanism which accounts for the species diversity evident on this planet. As an explanation it is superior to any other explanation which has been advanced. It is certainly preferrable to the racist point of view you have consistently expressed in this thread. What differences do you allege which are anything but superficial? All koi are carp, regardless of what colors appear on their skin, regardless of the patterns which appear on their skin--they can all successfully breed with other koi. That's another racist contention on your part. I defy you to describe a "difference" in the "races" which is anything more than a superficial matter of appearence. There are "white" people who are blond, some who are brunette, some who are red heads. Does that mean they are representative members of a subspecies? You dig your hole deeper every time you open your mouth.

Quote:
Why are people so afraid of the notion of race???

Why do narrow minded and condemnatory people always allege fear on the part of those who justifiably criticize their exclusionary views.

Quote:
It doesn't mean one race is superior.
Quote:

It certainly doesn't--you have not succeeded in demonstrating that more than one race exists. This is mere tautology.

Quote:
Don't dogs have different breeds?

Dogs, of course, are genetically identical from one "breed" to another. Careful selective breeding has been carried out to select for different traits deemed "desirable." Do you propose that this should, or has, been done with humans? As i've noted already, you dig a deeper hole with every post, and brand yourself more surely to be a racist.

Is it difficult to eat and walk around when you always have one or the other of your feet in your mouth?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:47 am
The little green guys will take over the world!!

I knew I shouldn't have lifted my foil beanie but I did for just a second to scratch my head and I heard them speaking to me. They said that they'd be taking over the world in just 5-6 years.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:00 am
LOL
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:42 am
Quote:
in the Bible it says that the yellow races will take over the world.

Is it? I m getting myself colored Yellow today.... Anybody knows how would I do that?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:43 am
Ask John Creasy, he's got all that skin color crapola down pat . . .
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 09:05 am
vinsan wrote:
Quote:
in the Bible it says that the yellow races will take over the world.

Is it? I m getting myself colored Yellow today.... Anybody knows how would I do that?

Eat alot of carrots?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:28 pm
Not to start anything here but I have a question. Is sickle cell anemia common in all of the human race? Aren't there things that are only found in specific races? The constitution says races, so I am using that word.

Does it matter if we are called different races? Isn't what matters how we treat each other? Isn't that the important thing?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:48 pm
I know of no portion of the constitution which uses the term race. I know the document well, but one can always learn. Perhaps you can enlighten me by quoting the passage.

Sickle cell aenemia is particular to areas of the world, from which it was carried to other areas. The two primary areas in which it originated were west Africa and the Korean penninsula. Shoots that racist crap right in the ass.

It certainly does matter if one alleges that there are different races when there are none. Just as alleging different "classes" in society in which people should "know their places" and "not get above themselves," so the allegation, completely unfounded, of different races existing among humans lends itself to bigotry. Which is to say, one "race" considers itself superior, just as a one religious confession asserts its rectitude and the error of all others. Bigotry inevitably leads to prejudice, and that has always entailed injustice in human history.

It's a sad circumstance when the case needs to be explained to a literate adult.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:07 pm
Set,

Ok, maybe not the constitution. Spoke of of turn perhaps. But, what about the discrimination laws: no discrimination due to race, religion, creed, etc.?

On job applications it says race or ethnic heritage. I am confused as to why this is such a big deal to you.

I have never said one race was superior to another. I was asking about sickle cell anemia because I didn't know.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:16 pm
If you have encountered a job application which asks you for your "race" or "ethnic heritage," report them to the Department of Labor.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:17 pm
If you are confused as to why racism "is such a big deal," that is an even sadder comment on your perceptive abilities.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:21 pm
Before asians were called 'yellow' according to modern day standards..

people like me ( light skinned black folk) were called Hi 'Yell'ah

so I rule the world now?
Ohhh lord.. bring it on..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 01:24 pm
If you're in charge now, i really am leavin' the country . . .
0 Replies