The yellow races will take over the world

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:13 pm
I was just talking with someone about China and how they are a growing and potential threat and he said that in the Bible it says that the yellow races will take over the world. I don't recall ever seeing any verse like this. Anybody know what he's talking about??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,038 • Replies: 76
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:19 pm
Who cares . . . are you now adding racism to your repertoire of nastiness? There aren't any "yellow races." There is one race, the human race. Some of them have a skin color which is inaccurate described as yellow. Those so described now represent about a third of the world's population.

What's the matter, boy, gittin' skeert ?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:21 pm
Heer we goes agin.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 08:25 pm
Careful Creasy, there are two of them yeller hord hiding under your bed.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 09:54 pm
Lotta folks can read that bible on the coffee table jes by lookin at the outsida it.

That yella must've been a beer stain.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 10:03 pm
inscrutable
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 10:08 pm
Mr. Creasy, do you feel the world is yours and about to be taken over by someone else?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 10:27 pm
PEOPLE WITH HEPITITIS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!?

THEY'RE RECOGNIZED AS THEIR OWN RACE NOW!?

I always thought they were from another planet and now I have proof.

I saw it on the internet so that's proof right?
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 11:09 pm
Quote:
I saw it on the internet so that's proof right?

of course it is Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 12:17 am
I have never heard of this.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 12:20 am
Er.....maybe it's their turn?

Heehee........

ahem...

ok...

bye...

Damned Rorschach the damned book is anyhow...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 01:02 am
BBB
I think I have found the "yellow races" for everyone.

Yellow races photo
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 01:19 am
Hmm... Your friend seems to be spreading a philosophy, as far as I can tell, at least in part based on racism, hindsight bias, and other misinterpretations. I say this having read the text which your friend seems to have quoted. Note when you're reading it that the references to "the Yellow Races" are not quoted from the Bible at all, but rather mere reflections of the author's biases.

So, and I am not kidding or making this up at all, here is the link: China in Prophecy

It seems that this person's message has been passed around the internet and among other (equally uninformed) audiences.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:10 am
Maybe they will do a better job of taking care of it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:23 am
Fascinatin' stuff, Smog . . . the author of that screed you linked was identified as Ernest Martin, PhD . . . "PhD" . . . here's what a google search turned up on Ernest Martin, "PhD":

Dr. Ernest L. Martin was born in Meeker, Oklahoma on April 20, 1932 and died in January 2002. He became a controversial for his works on archaeology in Israel with respect to the Temple Mount, because he claimed that the site of the Al Aqsa mosque and Dome of the Rock incorrectly identified the true location of the third Temple in Jerusalem.

Ernest L. Martin attended grade and high school in Exeter, California and graduated from the College of the Sequoias in Visalia, California which specialized in meteorology. From 1950 to 1954 he was a member of the United States Air Force who sent him to the University of New Mexico to further his education in meteorology and following this he then became a weather forecaster in Greenland. He spent another year working at Lowry AFB working in research and development for High Altitude studies at Denver, Colorado.

During 1955 Ernest Martin became a supporter of the ministry of Herbert W. Armstrong and the Radio Church of God (later known as the Worldwide Church of God). He attended Ambassador College at Pasadena, California in 1958 and later transferred to the campus in England. He was ordained as a minister of the Radio Church of God in 1959 and continued with his studies at Ambassador College to finally earn an unaccredited Ph.D in education during 1966. From 1960 to 1972 he taught history, theology and elementary meteorology at the Ambassador College campus in Bricket Wood, England where he became Dean of Faculty.

There's more of the same as the alleged "Doctor" Martin moved up in the ranks of holy roller exploitationists . . . i wish i'd have gone into Hey-Zeus exploitation literature years ago, i'd be a gazillionaire by now . . .
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:38 am
Conservative sources are usually fun to read. It's so rare they are willing to reveal them.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:40 am
The stupidity of man has already taken over the world, and look at what he has done.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 07:42 am
Ya know, Stevepeace, them there christian loonies is a prime target for a whole host of flim-flam artists . . . a fool and his money . . .
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:03 am
Rolling Eyes Oh god, here we go...again....
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:48 am
Heh. Nice find, Setanta.
Setanta wrote:
i wish i'd have gone into Hey-Zeus exploitation literature years ago, i'd be a gazillionaire by now . . .

Not to mention the saving of your soul!
0 Replies