The Kingdom of America?

HIRM

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 01:45 pm
You can visit my website at: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed Shocked

We are talking about how the U.S. is using our Continental terms of "America" and "American" for it's own use and nobody in Continental America cared. So, the current vibe in Canada is that we want the Crown and Monarchy rights to Continental America, since were dealing with Continental terms already, in this time line. It hasn't reached federal level in Canada yet, but is sworming around the Canadian suburbs. Is it not fair?, that if the U.S. can use our Continental term of "America" or "American" for it's own use, Canada, can claim all Monarchy and Crown rights to Continental America? Since we share everything anyhow, how about a team effort?

Just watch me on Television on The New R.O. Televsion Station in Ottawa. the Capital of Canada, building this Kingdom. My actions speak louder than words. They actually love it. So i'll just keep going!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 426 • Replies: 3
No top replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 01:56 pm
HIRM = His/Her Imperial Royal Majesty?
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 03:54 pm
bookmarked
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 03:56 pm
I'm not going to report you for this, but i rather suspect that you are in violation of the TOS by posting the link to your blog . . . and your thesis if horsie poop . . . it would be hilarious, were it not for the pathetic suggestion that you take yourself seriously . . .
0 Replies