Lash

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 09:43 pm
Your current therapist is not helping.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 09:47 pm
Lash wrote:
Your current therapist is not helping.

I don't have a therapist. What's your excuse? How come almost every thread you post on gets locked, dude?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 09:51 pm
A public service announcement:

Harper/Twinpeaksnicki/Chrissee/bluesgirl are one "person."

Whatever reason <dubious pronoun> has for this habit of talking to her/him/self is unhealthy.

I shall avail myself to assist with an intervention!!

Harper/Twinpeaksnicki/Chrissee/bluesgirl :

Why all the alters?? Who are you hiding from??

I think we all know it's yourself! Projecting your confusion and deep seated emotional problems is very transparent. Even someone with minimal training in psychoanalysis can see your behavior disorder very quickly. Continuing to refer to me by your sex won't change your reality. You can't force your own deep dysfunctional problems on others. But, I can understand why you'd try.

If you'd like some help with all that, start a thread.

I don't know about you, but I feel much better, dude.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 09:55 pm
Seriously--with all your junk and you don't have a therapist? That explains a lot. You really do need one--and even though that doubles as an what may be considered an insult --it's really a strong suggestion for your health. You're out of control.

Only weird people create alters to create dramas with. You know that--and that's why you denied it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:01 pm
SPECIAL DIPLOMA
awarded to Lash

for

not being involved with recent thread shut downs.
0 Replies

bluesgirl

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:04 pm
Lash wrote:
Seriously--with all your junk and you don't have a therapist? That explains a lot. You really do need one--and even though that doubles as an what may be considered an insult --it's really a strong suggestion for your health. You're out of control.

Only weird people create alters to create dramas with. You know that--and that's why you denied it.

You, of all people should know, but I would say it is beyond weird in your case.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:07 pm
Solved that one. How many others?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:08 pm
Lash wrote:
Solved that one. How many others?

Solved what?
0 Replies

bluesgirl

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:09 pm
What did he solve?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:10 pm
Humoring you with conversation only feeds your illness.

I won't be doing that.

I do hope you get help.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:18 pm
Dude, you are a real sick pup. There is nothing for me to get help with but what really gets me are your lies that you are trying to present yourself as sincere.

Is this the only forum in which you post trying to pass yourself off as a woman? Dude, you are so transparent to anyone who knows how women communicate.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:18 pm
Agh.

I often agree with Harper et al, but not entirely.

I usually don't agree with Lash, who is a woman, unless I am more confused than usual, but do sometimes.

I am engaged by people on several sides of the columns that make up aisles who can speak to details without excessive hyperbole. I am not one of them, as I am not detail and argument gathering myself, sadly enough.... though I do my own mild synthesizing.

While I prefer commentary that is not hortatory, I understand commenting that way - I just don't always listen, even if I agree with the surface of it.

(Not that I am any kind of perfect poster, don't get me started.)

Why people need to change figuration to present their ideas - I don't know. Seems a waste of image aquisition.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:24 pm
There are legions of conservative (usually honophobic and misogynists) men who try to pass themselves off as women to give more validity to their attacks on feminism. Lash is so typical, it is obvious to me, but I have been on internet political forums for almost ten years.

I also have unmatched intuition.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:27 pm
Well, there are obviously liberal men who try to pass themselves off as women.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:32 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

And, no doubt, some conservative fellas who do the same. Present company excluded.

(And no, I don't mean Ann Coulter, although it's tempting sometimes.)
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:33 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

Tico has joined the drama, so Lash is taking a break? I hope you have him come join us later. Which liberal men are trying to pass off as women, Maya?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:35 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

And, no doubt, some conservative fellas who do the same. Present company excluded.

(And no, I don't mean Ann Coulter, although it's tempting sometimes.)

Liberal men lack the political motivation to masquerade as women, since the liberal position is not anti-woman.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:37 pm
twin_peaks_nikki wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Tico has joined the drama, so Lash is taking a break? I hope you have him come join us later. Which liberal men are trying to pass off as women, Maya?

Or perhaps you would prefer for Lash to take that one?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:39 pm
You, Harper... et al, whom as I said I often agree with, are the one who bounces around with personae.
Lash has stayed the same except when she took another name for a while and then came back to Lash.

I suppose she could be a guy, but I really doubt it, from her many posts, and I could too, as I guess newbies who don't look up my profile and don't read samples of my posts wouldn't get it, that I am female, despite a masculine ending italian moniker and a stalwart looking doggiepoo as an avatar.

Part of the initial thing here, for some, before we all know each other perhaps too well, is that one is not always put in some descriptive box.

But why don't we go back and look at Naomi Wolf instead of
personality ripping... (whoever started it)
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:44 pm
ossobuco wrote:

Quote:
But why don't we go back and look at Naomi Wolf instead of
personality ripping... (whoever started it)

Yeah, what she said. If in fact she IS a she...

(sorry)
0 Replies