Rumsfeld's growing 25 million financial stake in Tamiflu

McGentrix

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 11:14 am
roverroad wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
So, you are suggesting that we should have NO plan for an outbreak, rely on unknown, unproven pharmaceuticals and companies with no facilities for mass producing flu vacceine? All this because Rummy owns stock in a company with a long history of providing a workable vaccine?

No, I'm suggesting that we spread the wealth. Why invest in one vaccine and depend on one company when it may be easier for other companies to send vaccines to other parts of the country. It's better to have more sources instead of just one. Besides, this whole Bird flu thing is blown way out of proportion. What, 60 people have died out of billions of people on the planet? Sounds like one more scare tactic by the Bush administration to make a buck to me.

We already know they lie about security threats, the former national security advisor said it him self that they would raise the security threat level for political reasons. So why should we be concerned about getting Tamiflu?

I can't believe you actually wrote this.

My patience is small this morning, so I am not going to say much about this post. I would suggest that you reflect on it though.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 04:48 pm
We can always count on you to encourage further reflection whislt providing none of your own.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 01:02 am
Yeah, scare everyone about the flu whilst one of their own has a stash of flu vaccine.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 04:18 am
McGentrix wrote:

I can't believe you actually wrote this.

My patience is small this morning, so I am not going to say much about this post. I would suggest that you reflect on it though.

Sounds like you need to have a cup of coffee, than you can come back and participate when you can debate intelligently.
0 Replies