PHYSICAL ASSAULT

lindatw

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 07:18 am
It is not at all funny to "joke" like that.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 08:13 am
Jamesw84 wrote:
Using a baseball bat and a balaclava at midnight should do the trick nicely. Ill jump him from behind when hes walking to his car, whack him until he's dead. Hehehe. Then there will be no evidence to implicate me. Ill have a roomful of alibies

Justice will be served by me

Rolling Eyes There are no words to describe the idiocy of your thoughts and actions. Methinks you are a troll trying to get a rise out of us. You are simply lowing our opinion of you. Do what you will. Sociopaths always do.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 09:50 am
You better hope you are never in a situation where a person is pissed off with YOU and happens to have the same thoughts run through his head, wanting to take a baseball bat to your head. There are enough violent people who cannot handle things without you resorting to hurting others too. All you have been subject to is verbal abuse by this guy (and any others who have not been too kind to you). This is part of life. People, some of them, can be mean and rude and annoying. It apparently doesn't do you good psychologically to pay attention to their negativity and fester on it. It is hurting only you. Do you think your co-worker has even an iota of an idea how upset you are? no. He doesn't give it a second thought. Stand up for yourself verbally if you have to. Violence will not result in making you feel good and the price you will have to pay is simply not worth it. Add to the fact that you are better than that. You CAN control your violent thoughts and not put them into action. It's far more impressive to witness someone laugh off a jerk than to sock him in the nose. Seeing someone lose their temper shows a lacking in their character.

However, I do wonder, as Bella mentioned, are you trying to bait us? Perhaps you are not really describing yourself and your thoughts but rather enjoying our attempts to dissuade you from violence and stoking the fire?

Whatever the case, if you do the deed, it will come back to you and you will deserve punishment. Nothing is ever without responsibility and you will have to accept yours for whatever you do. Even if you were to smack someone and not get caught, it WILL catch up with you … one day.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 12:06 pm
Some people debate, some people orate.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 09:27 pm
Jamesw84 wrote:
Using a baseball bat and a balaclava at midnight should do the trick nicely. Ill jump him from behind when hes walking to his car, whack him until he's dead. Hehehe. Then there will be no evidence to implicate me. Ill have a roomful of alibies

Justice will be served by me

James, James, James.....even your breath has DNA - well not quite but I have no doubt some brilliant forensic scientist is working on it right now. Whatever you do will leave evidence all over the place. Forget CSI, what crime scene investigators can do now in reality is quite breathtaking.

Now, apart from the forensic side of it you should know that no investigation (particularly murder) is conducted in a vacuum. Motive plus method plus opportunity are the bywords. If you've had words with the (proposed) deceased in the past and he in fact turns up, in the future, with a head like a pizza, you will be one of the people spoken to by investigators. In fact you could look forward to more than one conversation with them. And trust me the second, third and ensuing conversations are all just a bit more pointed than those that went before.

And it's not "justice" you're referring to, it's "revenge". And revenge is a motive.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 09:54 pm
Amen,Goodfielder !!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 10:18 pm
Aw, go ahead and whack him, James. He probably deserves it, and you'll be out of circulation for a comfortable period of time. Everybody wins.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 02:08 am
The coward only threatens when he is safe.
- JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 03:19 am
For heaven's sake, why are people taking this drama queen seriously, and continuing to post!!!!!
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 03:43 am
dlowan wrote:
For heaven's sake, why are people taking this drama queen seriously, and continuing to post!!!!!

Overtime claims Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:46 am
goodfielder wrote:

James, James, James.....even your breath has DNA - well not quite but I have no doubt some brilliant forensic scientist is working on it right now. .

Not the breath but the moisture that comes out of your mouth in breath. Us laymen call it saliva. It comes out when you speak or breath so GF was right in saying that your breath contains DNA.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:47 am
dlowan wrote:

Cuz it's fun.

Why you keep checkin' in bunny? Very Happy
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:14 pm
halfwits dont understand
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:16 pm
Jamesw84 wrote:
halfwits dont understand

Well perhaps they understand only half.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:09 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Cuz it's fun.

Why you keep checkin' in bunny? Very Happy

Fascination of the perverse.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 10:10 pm
goodfielder wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
halfwits dont understand

If you don't have a corpus callosum you have two half wits.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 05:22 am
dlowan wrote:
goodfielder wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
halfwits dont understand

lol - or two stubborn hemispheres which won't communicate with each other
0 Replies

goodfielder

dlowan wrote:
goodfielder wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
halfwits dont understand

lol - or two stubborn hemispheres which won't communicate with each other
0 Replies

goodfielder

dlowan wrote:
goodfielder wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
halfwits dont understand

lol -which won't talk to each other
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 05:24 am
Sorry - it's going weird again and I can't even delete the dupes. I did get some pretty strange error messages though.
0 Replies