PHYSICAL ASSAULT

goodfielder

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:00 pm
Me? Heck I wasn't referring to me. Nope, definitely not me. I know nothing about you or where you use your computer or your ISP or anything technical that can identify your computer and its user. Of course I don't. I don't run the show here, in the words of the immortal Sergeant Schultz "I know nothing...."
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:13 pm
Jamesw84 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
james, i hope you get charged and convicted. We don't need people like you running around and I think you need a lesson in right and wrong.

I was actually a victim of an assult and battery, and you can bet your ass I pressed charges. Lucky for me, I had the physical evidence that the police generously took photos of, but even so, the end was my word against theirs. And guess who won?

The question is did you deserve to get hit or not?

Nobody deserves to get hit!!!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:28 pm
Oh, you mean the fact that the forum operators have his e-mail address which they could be supoened for in a criminal case? That everything that he has typed is available openly on the internet..not only here? You mean the open threats he has made against somebody he works with? Nah, couldn't mean any of those things. James will never get caught. ;-) he is too smart for that.
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:00 am
My email proves my identity....ookie dookie....ur such a genius....a veteran...
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:01 am
Every little detail I have put down in this furum is factual, and you can track me down...oh no....I better run
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:32 am
Might be a good idea.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 07:05 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 07:09 am
Jamesw84 wrote:
My email proves my identity....ookie dookie....ur such a genius....a veteran...

Thank you. Thank you very much. Never considered myself a genius :-)
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:03 am
Jamesw84 wrote:
Every little detail I have put down in this furum is factual, and you can track me down...oh no....I better run

Then why did you say you live in Australia? ;-)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:37 am
Intrepid wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:

Ah-ha! Does Jamesw84 REALLY live in Australia? Let's analyze the situation ....

Now, a clever man would have said he lived in Australia, if he really did live in Australia, because he would know that only a great fool would think he really did live in Australia. In any event, Intrepid is not a great fool, so he really knows James must not live in Australia. We do not, however, know if Jamesw84 is a clever man. But if he is, James might have known Intrepid was not a great fool -- he would have counted on it -- so he very clearly would have known Intrepid would have caught on to his little game, so he must live in Australia.

Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Canadian, when 'physical assault' is on the line."
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:07 am
'Course there's the possibility that a home search warrant (if it came to that) would include a search of a computer hard drive and of sites visited.

As Homer Simpson so famously said, "D'oh!"

PS Tico, should I be afraid of all Canadians?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:19 am
Ticomaya: Ouch !!! Your logical train of thought
makes me dizzy! Wow !!! Smile
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:46 am
jespah wrote:

Be afraid ... be very afraid.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:35 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
jespah wrote:

In the words of Winston Churchill. "I like a man who grins when he fights." But of course, Mr. Churchill also said, "The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right."
:wink:
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:48 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
jespah wrote:

In the words of Winston Churchill. "I like a man who grins when he fights." But of course, Mr. Churchill also said, "The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right."
:wink:

Of course, in the U.S. they say Show me, I'm from Missouri"
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 02:11 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

Now, a clever man would have said he lived in Australia, if he really did live in Australia, because he would know that only a great fool would think he really did live in Australia. In any event, Intrepid is not a great fool, so he really knows James must not live in Australia. We do not, however, know if Jamesw84 is a clever man. But if he is, James might have known Intrepid was not a great fool -- he would have counted on it -- so he very clearly would have known Intrepid would have caught on to his little game, so he must live in Australia.

Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Canadian, when 'physical assault' is on the line."

A Vizzini-ism?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:35 pm
Indeed.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:31 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:

Ah-ha! Does Jamesw84 REALLY live in Australia? Let's analyze the situation ....

Laughing Laughing Laughing I almost peed Tic, that was GREAT!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:32 am
jespah wrote:
'Course there's the possibility that a home search warrant (if it came to that) would include a search of a computer hard drive and of sites visited.

As Homer Simpson so famously said, "D'oh!"

Or of his clothes..... james, you are a great fool if you think that you can get away with whatever you like...true that some people do, but most do not.
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 04:36 am
Using a baseball bat and a balaclava at midnight should do the trick nicely. Ill jump him from behind when hes walking to his car, whack him until he's dead. Hehehe. Then there will be no evidence to implicate me. Ill have a roomful of alibies

Justice will be served by me
0 Replies