0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:04 am
Global Warmer Bush: 4 hurricanes '04 in Florida
Katrina, Rita & Wilma '05
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:57 am
Get back to me when you have the number of kills made by those so called liberals like LBJ and Bill Clinton. How about the number of kills by terrorists against United States citizens and others?

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't want to bring those little nuggets of truth into the picture.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:30 am
Sturgis wrote:
Get back to me when you have the number of kills made by those so called liberals like LBJ and Bill Clinton. How about the number of kills by terrorists against United States citizens and others?

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't want to bring those little nuggets of truth into the picture.

Once again, bush is excused from his atrocities because he's not the only person who committed them. Grow up.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:31 am
Sturgis, I really don't think it matters which side of the aisle one sits, it's not a tit for tat issue.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:31 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

Once again, bush is excused from his atrocities because he's not the only person who committed them. Grow up.

What atrocities has Bush committed? I haven't seen anything about that in the newspapers.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:39 am

A)This is not about whether President Bush has comitted any attrocities...which I do not believe he has...it is about the simple fact that you overlook your liberal pals and their part in all of this.

B)I am grown up, maybe you ought to take a right hard look at yourself though.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:49 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

What atrocities has Bush committed? I haven't seen anything about that in the newspapers.

you wouldn't see it or admit it if bush came into your yard and eviscerated one of your children and screwed the family dog. After all he's screwed the pooch so many times and you've missed that. :wink:
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:50 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

you wouldn't see it or admit it if bush came into your yard and eviscerated one of your children and screwed the family dog. After all he's screwed the pooch so many times and you've missed that. :wink:

Well, if he's committed so many atrocities, you ought to be able to list one, right? If not, you're just full of sh..t as usual.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:51 am
Sturgis wrote:

A)This is not about whether President Bush has comitted any attrocities...which I do not believe he has...it is about the simple fact that you overlook your liberal pals and their part in all of this.

Actually it's a real self explanatory post having to do with bush and bush only. Well, and the 2000 dead Americans he sent to Iraq for nothing. Wonder why everyone can get that except you and probably about three others here?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:53 am
Sturgis wrote:

Actually it's a real self explanatory post having to do with bush and bush only. Well, and the 2000 dead Americans he sent to Iraq for nothing. Wonder why everyone can get that except you and probably about three others here?

Fatalities in a war are not automatically atrocities, Einstein. Furthermore, it wasn't for nothing at all, just because you can make the statement.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:57 am
Children, children! Time-out!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 07:13 pm
Does Abu Grab prison count????? I know Bush didn't drag anyone around with a dog chain around their neck, just that it happened on his watch.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 08:09 pm
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/05.10.25.GrimCountdown-X.gif
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:05 pm
And a round for those who put our troops there in the first place.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:38 pm
Lol..he's posting that everywhere...the same old same old...disagree with me and my george and you are an enemy and a traitor.

Think if you post it often enough it will be true, Tico?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:47 pm
dlowan wrote:
Lol..he's posting that everywhere...the same old same old...disagree with me and my george and you are an enemy and a traitor.

Think if you post it often enough it will be true, Tico?

I posted it in precisely two threads.

It's definitely true. I think if I post it often enough, it will be seen by more people.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 10:34 pm
BlaiseDaley wrote:
And a round for those who put our troops there in the first place.
0 Replies