Rove's Ass Roasting on an Open Fire, Pat Fitz Nipping at..

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:05 pm
Rove's Ass Roasting on an Open Fire
Pat Fitz Nipping at Scooter's Nose
Indictment carols sung by a Grand Jury choir
And righties denying all their woes

Everybody knows Rove's a liar
And it's time to go
And George W, lord, he ain't too bright
Giddy Dems with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Fitz has indictments on the way
He's gonna break the news
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
And every democrat is going to spy
To see those righties break down and cry

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said
many times, many ways
Merry Fitzmas to You
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 723 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:08 pm
And a very merry Fitzmas to you, too, nikki. Nice tune. Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:11 pm
Thank You!

And my apologies to Mel Torme, may he rest in peace.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:22 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
And a very merry Fitzmas to you, too, nikki. Nice tune. Welcome to A2K.

Merry Fitzmas, Merry,

Hey what's up with cigar guy on the other thread?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:12 am
Which thread is that? I don't follow all of them. But if by "cigar guy" you mean Ticomaya, he's a GOP conservative, that's all.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:17 am
Great holiday news for sure, and well written!!!
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 09:25 am
It's beginning to look alot like Fitzmas!

I could hardly sleep last night.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 09:39 am
twin_peaks_nikki wrote:

I'm curious why you don't announce to everyone on this board that you have merely changed names and avatars, and are not really a newbie. Do you have an explanation for not doing so?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 09:44 am
Ticomaya wrote:
twin_peaks_nikki wrote:

I'm curious why you don't announce to everyone on this board that you have merely changed names and avatars, and are not really a newbie. Do you have an explanation for not doing so?

Why don't you buzz off?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:15 am
twin_peaks_nikki wrote:
Why don't you buzz off?

Sure.

I see changing your name and avatar hasn't affected your disposition.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:18 am
Why should she bother, Tico? You have taken the opportunity to do so several times.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:07 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Why should she bother, Tico? You have taken the opportunity to do so several times.

Cycloptichorn

She should bother because it is not good form to change your screen name and avatar, and pretend to be a newbie when you're not. She's been welcomed to the board by several long-standing members thus far, and has not seen fit to explain that she is not a newbie, but instead was formerly known as "Chrissee" and has merely taken on a new name and avatar. Do you think it is appropriate behavior? I don't.

I'm not familiar with all the problems that existed at Abuzz, but have heard enough to know that multiple personalities was one of them.

That's why she should bother.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:11 pm
Point taken, Tico.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 07:49 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

She should bother because it is not good form to change your screen name and avatar, and pretend to be a newbie when you're not. She's been welcomed to the board by several long-standing members thus far, and has not seen fit to explain that she is not a newbie, but instead was formerly known as "Chrissee" and has merely taken on a new name and avatar. Do you think it is appropriate behavior? I don't.

I'm not familiar with all the problems that existed at Abuzz, but have heard enough to know that multiple personalities was one of them.

That's why she should bother.

I am not pretending to be or not to be anyone. I am who I am and pretty public about who I am (posting pix and MY REAL NAME) You, on the other hand, hide behind an avatar and a competely anonymous identity. you don't even reveal what STATE you live in, 'maya.

If you have a problem, check with the administration. In the meantime, I would suggest that you stay on-topic and leave the moderation to the moderators.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 07:53 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Point taken, Tico.

Merry Fitzmas, Merry!

'maya is totally out of line with his accusations and off-topic drivel. If he has a problem, he should take it up with the administration.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 09:35 am
twin_peaks_nikki wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
Point taken, Tico.

Merry Fitzmas, Merry!

'maya is totally out of line with his accusations and off-topic drivel. If he has a problem, he should take it up with the administration.

What accusations? That you started out as "Harper" (as far as I know that's your first screen name at this site), became "Chrissee," and are now "twin_peaks_nikki," all without announcement? Is there a reason that shouldn't be characterized as "fact" and not merely an accusation?

Since I've probably referred to you most often as "Chrissee," I'll probably just continue to do so.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 09:40 am
Again, you are making off-topic unsubstantiated allegations. If you have a problem, take it up with the administration, 'maya.

I wish I had such idle time on my hands.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 09:54 am
Tip of the Iceberg
By Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY)

Last night I went on Hannity and Colmes to talk about my recent call to expand the Fitzgerald investigation to look at a possible White House conspiracy to deceive Congress. Mr. Hannity wanted to make a big joke out of my contention that the CIA leak issue is "only the tip of the iceberg." But I'm quite serious.
Many around Washington are expecting indictments to be handed down tomorrow on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. Those are serious crimes; make no mistake. But I think the real question before America is this: were the actions in question part of a larger, deliberate, effort to quash dissent and march the country into war? That's why I've called for the Special Counsel's investigation to be expanded.

Specifically, I've asked that Mr. Fitzgerald seek answers to three pressing questions: whether the CIA leak incident was part of a larger, deliberate effort to deceive Congress into authorizing war in Iraq, who exactly was involved, and whether any of their actions were criminal. If a larger, intentional effort was indeed underway - as evidence is tending to show that it was - that amounts to a criminal conspiracy.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Fitzgerald's announcement tomorrow - certainly, the Washington landscape will change radically if Rove and others are forced to step down. But indictments or not, the findings of this grand jury have primarily shown us one thing: that we need to know more about the actions of this White House in the run-up to the war in Iraq. http://www.tpmcafe.com/story/2005/10/27/17276/403
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:08 am
twin_peaks_nikki wrote:
Again, you are making off-topic unsubstantiated allegations ....

Do you refute them? No, of course you don't. They're not an "allegations," Chrissee .... they're facts.

It's on-topic, because you tried to pass yourself off as a newbie in this thread. ("Hey what's up with cigar guy on the other thread?") Yet today in the other "Fitzgerald" thread you say: "'maya, certainly any reader of this forum would be an expert as to what your opinions are." So what's with that? 4 days ago you are wondering "what's up" with me, and now you claim to be a "'maya" expert?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:25 am
I haven't tried to "pass myself off" as anything. You are obsessed. Again, if you have a problem, take it up with the administration.

Don't think you can bully me just cause you have an Arnold Schwarzenegger fetish.

I know Arnold Schwarzenegger. You are No Arnold Schwarzenegger.
0 Replies