The reason why I didn't want Athiest....

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:03 am
Yes, we'll be living it up down there, and our richeous, predjudiced, godly, arrogant friend here will be twidling his thumbs.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:10 am
No, he has to stand by the throne of god, and sing the praises of that puerile ego-maniac for eternity.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:12 am
yes, and polish his sandals, and comb his beard, and shine his behind untill he can see his face in it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:18 am
Setanta wrote:
Things will be much easier in Hell. There'll be so many more of us, the hours will be much shorter than in Heaven.

But if there is no God, there is no hell, which is merely a religious construct. Actually, I have a better idea. If wi-fi really takes off, we can all E Mail and A2K each other from our eternal resting places. Just think about it. But by that time, we will have a better handle on what happens after death, so that dumps the religion threads.

We won't give a damn about who's running the world, so the politics threads will go bye-bye. Relationships? There won't be anything physical, but I suspect that we will have a lot to say about post mortem interaction.

"A2K Eternity"/ That has a nice ring to it! Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:32 am
post mortem messages, the ultimate PMs..
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 10:55 am
Each tombstone should have one. Wink
0 Replies

ewmcleod

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 01:08 pm
@Kasaova,
Why do you dislike us Atheists? We don't hate religion or religious people; we just have different beliefs.
Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 02:55 pm
@ewmcleod,
Hey, Bubba . . . look at the date stamp--this thread was started over five years ago. I suspect that Kasaova will not be reading your post.

And by the way, atheists are not believers, they are those who don't believe. I suggest that you are somewhat confused.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 02:57 pm
@Phoenix32890,
I'll be sending you an email from my ashes spread through the Pacific Ocean. Just wait for it.
0 Replies