The reason why I didn't want Athiest....

Kasaova

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:22 pm
...To post in the other topic....

Anyway I would like to make a comment I love god, he speaks to me when I walk down the street he tells me to do good. When ever I see an Atheist I feel like slapping them, however then god gives me this vision of atheists burring, and I think to myself. God will deal with them.

So this is why I don't want atheist in my topic corrupting everyone with there illogical godless prattle.

I don't hate atheists don't get me wrong I just don't like em' and I'm brutally honest about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 9,698 • Replies: 88
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:31 pm
God loves you and shares your hatred of Atheists.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:37 pm
DrewDad wrote:

I don't hate anyone. Hate is a too powerful word. Although god probably does hate atheists, seems very likely.
Chai

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:46 pm
I know what you mean about people who post...On one hand, the atheists get all hot and bothered and argumentive.

Some christians get all righteous and use the coverup of politeness to hid the fact they are bottom line telling you that you must believe as they do.....

Seems no one can just simply talk about God, without trying to convert or condemn.

Just God.....God the creator, not all the other stuff
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:48 pm
Re: The reason why I didn't want Athiest....
Kasaova wrote:
When ever I see an Atheist I feel like slapping them...

Sounds like a pretty strong emotion to me.

Plus, you can tell an Atheist on sight?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:50 pm
Kasaova wrote:
Although god probably does hate atheists, seems very likely.

I can't think why God would care. Is not everyone, including Atheists, God's child? Doesn't Jesus want us all to love one another?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 12:52 pm
Kasaova wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

I don't hate anyone. Hate is a too powerful word. Although god probably does hate atheists, seems very likely.

God is not human and is therefor incapable of "feeling" human emotion.
God cannot get mad. God cannot hate. Giving God human emotions contradicts the omnipotent version of him.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:37 pm
Then how can God love?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:50 pm
God is an oxymoron.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:55 pm
stuh505 wrote:
God is an oxymoron.

No need to be blasphemous.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:02 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Kasaova wrote:

I can't think why God would care. Is not everyone, including Atheists, God's child? Doesn't Jesus want us all to love one another?

Jesus died for your sins. according to the Christians. So if you become a Christian and do wrong you will still go to heaven. So basically what this means is, Hitler is much better then the best of an most pious Atheist. As Hitler was a Christian, an free from sin. Do you see how illogic this is?

Anyway, its much more logical to believe in a god then not to. People who believe in god has absolutely nothing to lose however an atheist on the other hand does, say he dies finds out there is a god however now its too late for him he is buggerd! and will end up in hell.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:05 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:09 pm
What She said.
0 Replies

Kasaova

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:10 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Your signature is misleading.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:17 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Then how can God love?

He doesn't "love" like we love.
It isn't an emotion.

However, in the Christian sense of God (in the most contradicting way), God is suppose to be this great powerful being, not human with fallacies. But yet, God is loving and just. How can he have some human characteristics and not others?

Gods love is a love we can't understand or know. He isn't something to be feared. He doesn't get po'ed. Gods love isn't love in the human sense. At least, that's what I think. Hard to explain.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:24 pm
You say blasphemy as if it were a negative thing?
Anyway, blasphemy is certainly more acceptable than discrimination, Kasaova.

God is an explanation for life, and any explanation that requires more explaining than the original question is not much of an explanation.

There are so many contradictions with the notion of a God that I feel it is very precise to call God an oxymoron.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:33 pm
Kasaova wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Kasaova wrote:

Jesus died for your sins. according to the Christians. So if you become a Christian and do wrong you will still go to heaven. So basically what this means is, Hitler is much better then the best of an most pious Atheist. As Hitler was a Christian, an free from sin. Do you see how illogic this is?

Anyway, its much more logical to believe in a god then not to. People who believe in god has absolutely nothing to lose however an atheist on the other hand does, say he dies finds out there is a god however now its too late for him he is buggerd! and will end up in hell.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are arguing, here. If you are being sarcastic or satiric, it isn't coming across very well. If you are being serious, then I have doubts about your mental capacity.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:35 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Then how can God love?

It isn't an emotion.

However, in the Christian sense of God (in the most contradicting way), God is suppose to be this great powerful being, not human with fallacies. But yet, God is loving and just. How can he have some human characteristics and not others?

Gods love is a love we can't understand or know. He isn't something to be feared. He doesn't get po'ed. Gods love isn't love in the human sense. At least, that's what I think. Hard to explain.

God is like a person, and we are like puppies who piddle on the carpet? He loves us, but has to teach us to do the right thing.... Wink
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:42 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Then how can God love?

It isn't an emotion.

God is like a person, and we are like puppies who piddle on the carpet? He loves us, but has to teach us to do the right thing.... Wink

No, just the opposite in fact. Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:47 pm
you mean

god will hit you with a rolled up newspaper??

Laughing
0 Replies