Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 553 • Replies: 5
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 03:04 pm
Who cares?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 03:09 pm
McGentrix , who cares about Patrick Fitzgerald either? Bushie cares you can bet. Cindy and Patrick are a solid one, two punch. But of course if Bushie hadn't of lied us into war who woulda heard of Cindy or Patrick?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 07:59 am
Evidently Rush and Just Wonders cares.

Personally though, as much I don't want to give a bone to the other side, I'm not sure about talking against Hilliary, it might backfire.

Here is an explanation for why she voted for the Iraq war:

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:39 am
revel wrote:
Here is an explanation for why she voted for the Iraq war:

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html

Thanks for linking that, revel. It shows that Sen. Clinton was either extraordinarily naive, or stupid, or mendacious (or all three) when she voted to give Bush the authority to invade Iraq. Really, her rationale is no rationale at all. She says she wants multilateral action, but she voted for a resolution that permitted the US to act unilaterally. She expresses support for the UN, but she allowed the administration to evade the security council, even after Bush had promised to put the resolution regarding use of force to a council vote. She wants more inspections, but she completely bought the administration's lies regarding WMDs, despite the fact that the UN weapons inspectors had already, by that point, effectively demonstrated that no such weapons existed. Truly, it was a execrable, shameful performance by Clinton, mitigated only slightly by the fact that many of her Democratic colleagues in the senate did the exact same thing.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 08:50 am
"The last time I was here, Chuck Schumer's aide stated to me that the senator thinks the war in Iraq was a great thing for America," Sheehan alleged.
0 Replies