Is George Bush really a Christian?

Doktor S

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 11:04 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Would a real Christian, one who models his behavior on that of Jesus of Nazareth, instigate Shock and Awe?

He would if we were talking about 'revelation jesus', who seems to be very much about shock and awe.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 11:07 pm
Doktor S, Very good response! God is planning to do the whole world in hellfire after his "second coming." Georgie Bush learned from his master.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 11:14 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Doktor S, Very good response! God is planning to do the whole world in hellfire after his "second coming." Georgie Bush learned from his master.
Mr. Cicerone Imposter,

I'm afraid you don't have avery good grasp of what is going to happen at the end of the world. After all, you don't believe in God, remember?

I do find it rather odd though that you would be agreeing with a Satanist. If you don't believe in God does that mean you believe in Satan? I am asking because I honestly do not know. But, if you don't believe in God of the Bible and Satan is in the Bible, why would you believe in him?

I find it odd you speak so much about something you repeatedly deny to believe in.

I do hope you have a Happy New Year, Mr. C.I., I sincerely do.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 11:22 pm
Quote:

I'm afraid you don't have avery good grasp of what is going to happen at the end of the world. After all, you don't believe in God, remember?

So, in order to comprehend what the bible says, you must believe it to be true?
On what do you base this assertion?
Quote:

I do find it rather odd though that you would be agreeing with a Satanist. If you don't believe in God does that mean you believe in Satan?

Satanism is based in pragmatism and rationality. It is no surprise that people that see value in the aforementioned qualities often agree with what I have to say.

For the record, MA, although I'm sure I've already gone over this several times, Satanists do not believe in a literal satan.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 11:29 pm
Doktor S,

I meant no disrespect. But I am sure that you can understand to a Christian being a Satanist is well, understood to be the exact opposite of Christianity.

If you don't believe in a literal Satan, why do you call it Satanism?

No, you don't have to believe in what the Bible says to comprehend it. But, Mr. Cicerone Imposter has made it very clear he believes in no god. I am pretty sure of that statement. If I am incorrect, I do apologize. Let's put it this way, I sure don't recall him every saying he believes in God.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 01:05 am
Horny New Year, guys and gals!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 03:10 pm
everyone having a good day?
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 03:59 pm
Satanists don't believe in satan?

Since when?

Then, why are they called that?

What kind of whacked out belief is this?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:09 pm
I'm the other one wrote:

Since when?

Yeah really, may as well call themselves christians.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:12 pm
Wicked Wanda: I remember her well in the Penthouse Magazine. She was fun.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:13 pm
air brushed, if I remember correctly
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:16 pm
AT this time I must pull out my favourite comment to those who think bu$h is a Christian...........

If george bu$h is a Christian I am the Virgin Mother!

Just ask my kids.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:28 pm
immaculate deception?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:39 pm
M.A.,
Quote:

I already went over all this Here and Here, the latter of which you were the very first to respond to, MA.
I see you retained none of it.
If you have anything to say on this subject, reply in one of those threads.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:41 pm
Thanx Doktor S. I missed where you said that before. I appreciate you pointing me in that direction.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:43 pm
Magginkat wrote:
AT this time I must pull out my favourite comment to those who think bu$h is a Christian...........

If george bu$h is a Christian I am the Virgin Mother!

Just ask my kids.
This is Genius.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 05:32 pm
Doktor S wrote:
M.A.,
Quote:

I already went over all this Here and Here, the latter of which you were the very first to respond to, MA.
I see you retained none of it.
If you have anything to say on this subject, reply in one of those threads.

She (Momma Angel) is quite good at retaining only what she wants to. :wink:
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 05:39 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Mr. Cicerone Imposter,

How presumptous you are! What gives you the inside track on what is going to happen at the 'end of the world'? What makes you so sure you'll be part of the supposed saved? Your preacher's intrepretation of the Bible? Rolling Eyes The way things are going it's more than likely going to be global warming that wipes mostly everything and everyone out. But who knows? No church can really claim to know, but they rely on fear to keep the faithful coming (and the tithing, of course). I believe in no human created religion. They are all false, and, as such, could possibly be inspired by Satan.

I do find it rather odd though that you would be agreeing with a Satanist. If you don't believe in God does that mean you believe in Satan? I am asking because I honestly do not know. But, if you don't believe in God of the Bible and Satan is in the Bible, why would you believe in him?

I find it odd you speak so much about something you repeatedly deny to believe in.

I do hope you have a Happy New Year, Mr. C.I., I sincerely do.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 05:56 pm
Perhaps I should have said according to what I understand the Bible saying, pachelbel.

They are false and as such, could possibly be inspired by Satan? So, there's a Satan but no God?

I do not know 100% what is going to happen at the end pachelbel, I just know what I have studied in the Bible and what it says.

And pachelbel, I am engaged in quite a few threads and yes, I missed what Doktor S had said in a post about a literal Satan and I told him I missed it and thanked him for pointing me in the direction of the answer.

Guess you didn't see that, right? :wink:
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 06:33 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I'm the other one wrote:

Since when?

Yeah really, may as well call themselves christians.

Well, atleast we believe in Christ. We don't call ourselves Christians and say there is no Christ.

Oh wait...some do. Shocked

Wanda
0 Replies