When can I cry?

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:47 pm
It's interesting to take a look at the cleaning services (in your area) being advertised on craigslist.

neatfreakmom in particular has a good looking posting.

The going rate seems to be $50-60 for a full house clean <of the ones that posted rates, obviously>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:51 pm
i use craigs list right now. I have my add up there as we speak.
I used that site to help judge what my prices should be. and so far I am still just a tad shy of the cheapest quote ( by 5 dollars) so my price is competitive without being terribly low.
I plan on renewing my place on that site since that is where I got alot of responces from.
Im going ahead with 2 other ads as well.
I should be able to fill my schedule very soon
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:53 pm
Please tell me you're not topheavy2006 Shocked
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:58 pm
Laughing
i am top heavy
but that isnt my log in
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:59 pm
i always use some version of shewolf.
sometimes, but not too much , i use shewolfTX instead of NM.
but i think there is someone out there using that one so i dont make it a point to use it too often.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 04:49 pm
Dear Shewolf,

I'm so sorry to hear about the job that fell through. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt! I know how disappointing that can be.

And it must be really rough knowing that the dream of one day owning your own vending machine has come to an end! Heee!

I mean, who the hell wants to own a vending machine, anyway?

You hang in there, my little wolf! I know you're going to get a good opportunity soon. Just remember, you don't need ten employers, or five or even three to give you a chance. You just need one! Just one! Then you're on your way.

I'm betting there is someone out there who will give you that chance. Just keep going, keep trying, keep applying to places. It will happen. It can be really tough and discouraging, but I know you have the strength and the positive attitude to do it.

If someone doesn't want to give you a chance, just say, "screw it!" and try someone else.

If I were there, I'd take you out and buy you that "stiff one!" Or maybe two or three. (We could take Amigo with us, coz' he cracks me up! And he's right, we little people have to stick together!)

In the meantime, I pullin' for ya! Don't let the bastids get you down!

Love,

Stray Cat
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When can I cry?
  3. » Page 7
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:20:02