Tell Us Who Fabricated the Iraq Evidence

blueflame1

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:05 am
Brandon you stick to the same lies and propaganda that the Bushies always stick to. UN weapons inspectors including Scott Ritter had long said Saddam's WMD had been destroyed in the early 90s. Clinton bombed Saddam's alleged WMD manufacturing plants in 1998. Powell told the UN that Saddam had rebuilt those plants and begun a new WMD program. They were visted by Blix and found still in bombed out condition. Powell's "evidence" was in direct contradiction to what he and Condi had said in 2001 when they maintained that Saddam was weak and no threat to anyone outside his borders and had no WMD? What caused them to change their story? It wasn't evidence that's for sure. It was an agenda and twisted intelligence that caused the change and we know that now. No wonder a majority of Americans believe Bushie deliberately lied us into war. Lies you seem to be holding onto for some strange reason. "2001: Powell & Rice Declare Iraq Has No WMD and Is Not a Threat" http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/powell-no-wmd.htm
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:51 am
Cyclop, play nice!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:54 am
Sorry Sad No coffee today

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:28 pm
Cyclo, The very first thing I do every morning is to pick up my newspaper from the driveway, drive to the local coffee shop to have my cup of joe and read the newspaper. This will keep you out of trouble all day - most of the time. Wink
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:38 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Brandon, You keep asking for evidence, but it's the other way around. You can only say Saddam "had" WMDs at one time. We all agree "he had," but didn't in 2003 when we invaded Iraq. You're the one sitting on straws while demanding some cockamayme proof. Our proof has been repeated ad-nauseum; Blix, Baradei, and Smith all warned this administration the info they had were wrong; that the yellow cake purchase by Saddam was fake. These are facts. You have provided none.

When you respond to a post of mine which makes specific arguments, it is not valid to say some variant of "you're full of it." You must either counter what I say, link in a previous response that counters it, or forfeit. This is elementary. Why am I having to explain it, as though to children?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:44 pm
Brandon, I don't need to link anything that you have said. Everybody on this forum knows what I'm talking about except you. You are a deer looking into the headlights.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:44 pm
Idiocy. We shouldn't respond because it isn't the topic; it's you changing the topic to one you are more comfortable with. And here I go again responding to more of your bullsh*t.

Instead, I'm gonna get that cup of coffee.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:45 pm
I'm going for the second cup myself. Wink
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:46 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Brandon you stick to the same lies and propaganda that the Bushies always stick to. UN weapons inspectors including Scott Ritter had long said Saddam's WMD had been destroyed in the early 90s. Clinton bombed Saddam's alleged WMD manufacturing plants in 1998. Powell told the UN that Saddam had rebuilt those plants and begun a new WMD program. They were visted by Blix and found still in bombed out condition. Powell's "evidence" was in direct contradiction to what he and Condi had said in 2001 when they maintained that Saddam was weak and no threat to anyone outside his borders and had no WMD? What caused them to change their story? It wasn't evidence that's for sure. It was an agenda and twisted intelligence that caused the change and we know that now. No wonder a majority of Americans believe Bushie deliberately lied us into war. Lies you seem to be holding onto for some strange reason. "2001: Powell & Rice Declare Iraq Has No WMD and Is Not a Threat" http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/powell-no-wmd.htm

This is generally an intelligent post deserving of my time and study. As to the highlighted sentence above, however, I defy you to quoute a single sentence of mine and then show that it's a lie. You will not be able to. And don't paraphrase me, quote me.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:51 pm
Joe
Quote:
Manucher Ghorbanifar

Think this guy is bad? Guess who he's buddying up with in the lead-up to the Iraq war: Micheal Ledeen.

Figuring out just how deeply our systems have been perverted by these people will take a long, long time...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 01:23 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Brandon, I don't need to link anything that you have said. Everybody on this forum knows what I'm talking about except you. You are a deer looking into the headlights.

You libs will do anything rather than participate in a fair, orderly debate, won't you? We give our logic and you say you are above answering, which amounts to forfeiting. You cannot compete with us in the realm of idea vs idea. Disguise it any way you like.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 01:27 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Idiocy. We shouldn't respond because it isn't the topic; it's you changing the topic to one you are more comfortable with....
Cycloptichorn

Oh, really? Quote a post of mine in this thread which isn't either on the thread topic or a direct, relevant response to a post in the thread. You can't because you're merely lying.
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 01:56 pm
Oh, dear.

Brandon9000, are you always so prissy? What a crybaby!

Jeez. Dude, if you want serious discourse, check out the Huffington Post or something.

I can see why some view the rabid conservatives as comic relief.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:10 pm
Brandon, in reference to the UN inspectors you said "They had had 12 years and failed". That's not truth at all. Saddam's WMD were destroyed early in the 90s. Scott Ritter says that along with others who were there and performed the deed. His word has proven true. On top of that were the sanctions that Powell and Condi both professed to be completely successful. Then Clinton's bombings which proved effective upon inspection by Blix in the leadup to war. It was Bushie's evidence that was proved false and now we see more each day was contrived and twisted to support an invasion of Iraq that was the kickoff of a blueprint for world domination. Explain away if you can the statements of Powell and Condi in 2001. They praised the UN program that destroyed Saddam's WMD, praised the effectiveness of the sanctions, and they said he was weak, no threat and had no WMD.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:28 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
Brandon, Bushie was providing Blix and ElBaradei with intelligence to investigate. Upon investigation it was proven over and over that Bushie's intelligence was fake, fabricated, forged and just dead wrong. The right way to go would to have given Blix a few more months. In the end he would have discovered what Bushie has discovered, nothing.

They had had 12 years and failed while Iraq lied, prevented inspector access to sites, and hid weapons. No one lied about the fact that Hussein had had WMD and WMD programs and obstructed inspections. That's a matter of public record and sufficient to justify invasion.

Brandon, one simple question for you:

Why did the UK and the States want UN Resolution 1441?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 04:11 pm
Good logic there, Brandon. We had UN inspectors in Iraq. Bush chases them out, so now you claim "Hussein obstructed inspections." The actual obstructionist is Bush. The world community is the UN, not the US.
0 Replies