Best Friend & 2 yr old daughter in car accident Critical Con

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:21 pm
No, they still have not told her anything, they have convinced that the baby is fine and are probably telling her that they don't want the baby to see her like this so they aren't bringing her in.. I am upset about this right now
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:22 pm
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that. Is she recovering from surgery then?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:24 pm
No, but if you knew her, she would prolly freak out and try escaping from the hospital or get really depressed, I know I would
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:43 pm
Let's hope the baby is truly fine by the time your friend is ready to leave the hospital. I'm sending healing thoughts to both.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:06 pm
C.L.; I have been a trained social worker/counselor for over 30 years,and if I ever withheld the truth from a patient/client,I'd have lost my job in a heartbeat !! Your friend's doctors certainly know whether or not the hospital has a social work or psych department that they could call on to counsel with your friend regarding the baby's condition. Those doctors need to be honest with your friend now,and treat her emotional con-
dition as it becomes necessary. Suppose someone else accidentally lets it slip that the baby is injured?
Blessings and prayers to all,
lindatw
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:28 pm
That's really odd, keeping a mother in the dark about her child's condition.

I have to wonder if it's even legal to lie like that to her?

Anyway, mom and child are both in my thoughts. I hope everyone comes out just fine in the end.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 11:59 am
Everything is alot better now... she is prolly reading this as I type... she is home and doing alot better.. she knows all about the baby and the baby is doing better too.....

I am actually going out with her 2nite for the first time.. I excited!!!

So I know she can see this HI!!!!!
0 Replies

Criple Katie

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:25 pm
hi everyone ,this is christines friend and im doing a lot better,thank you all for caring.my daughter is still in the hospital in icu but shes doing a lot better,she'll be in childrens for another 2 weeks then she'll be moved to a rehab hospital.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:32 pm
Katie HI!!!! Yippee.... you better start posting with me dude!
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:34 pm
Hi,Katie; Glad you are better,and well enough to go out. Glad Baby is better. She's young enough to breeze through rehab with flying colors.
Congratulations and blessings on your and Baby's recovery,
lindatw
0 Replies

Criple Katie

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:41 pm
thank you linda
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:51 pm
Welcome, Katie!

I am so pleased that you are doing so well and that the Baby is progressing so nicely. I'm sure every day will get better and better for the both of you. Smile

I'm glad you posted here...keep coming on back. It's good to have new friends among us.

Keep your chin up, girl. Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 01:19 pm
Hi Katie, welcome to A2K. Continued wishes for improving health for both you and the little one.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 01:48 pm
katie--

Glad you're with us. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 10:10 pm
Glad you, and your baby are doing well, Welcome.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:29 am
Hi Katie, Welcome to A2K.

I'm glad to hear you are out of the hospital and that your baby is doing better.

Best wishes to you both.
0 Replies

Criple Katie

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:28 pm
thanks to everyone.
She was supposed to have surgery today but i guess she didnt have too cuz they found out she was ok...shes talking a lil and laughing again also playing the old hat game my dad used to play with her,so i'm very happy shes getting her personality back.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:32 pm
Any idea when she is coming home?
0 Replies

Criple Katie

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:37 pm
Well shes still at childrens then shes going to a rehab center but they wont take her until shes off the morphine....soo....im not sure
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:44 pm
I can't wait until she gets home.. we are taking out for ice cream and going to the zoo... is it still open this season
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:05:15