Best Friend & 2 yr old daughter in car accident Critical Con

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:04 am
One of my best friends, her friend driving and my best friends 2 year old daughter were in a bad car accident

News Video From Accident

My friend and the driver are in serious condition, but my friend is stable as of now.

Her daughter is in critical condition... her brain is swollen

I was just hoping you guys could keep them in your thoughts and prayers because I need all the hope I can get... they need all the hope they can get...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,235 • Replies: 168
No top replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:18 am
I'm sorry to hear that CL. I hope they recover soon.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:37 am
Thank you AE... my friend watched this forum alot and was thinking about becoming a member... so she may be familiar with some of you even though you don't know her...

right now I don't know what to do.. I want to go to the hospital and stay by her side, but she needs her rest....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:48 am
Oh my...

CL, I hope everything turns out ok for your friend and her daughter. I know you're worried but the human body is a pretty incredible machine. People recover from some pretty horrific accidents. I'll keep your friend and her child in my thoughts.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:54 am
Thank you J_B.. I am trying to keep it off my mind right now... I saw her yesterday and then I went out with friends last night, but it didn't help.. I am going back to see her tomorrow.... everyone else is going to see her today... and then they are coming back to me tomorrow...

I am just praying that everyone is going to be ok and that her daughter will not be brain damaged... but they aren't sure how well she is going to pull through... right now everything is just iffy, stories are all mixed up....

It is just so sad.... I don't know how to react... her daughter is like family to me and so is she...she is like my sister.... I have known her for years and years... I don't know what to do, I can't fix it and I hate that.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:57 am
http://www.angel-images.bigstep.com/Images/2%20Gaurdian%20Angels%20with%20kids.jpg May their Angels watch over their rest, and speed their healing.

We look forward to having your friend join us here. Take care of what you have to do for yourself, and when the hospital allows more visitors go , and see them.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:09 am
Oh my, crazielady! They are definitely in my thoughts in prayers! It certainly hits home with me as I drive this route daily and I have a 2 year old. Just your being thereyou're your prayers will be helpful to your friend I am sure.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:16 am
CL, I'm sorry to hear. Hope they have a speedy recovery.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:20 am
Awful news CL, I wish everyone a speedy recovery.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:22 am
Thank you so much everyone... I know that my friend has also been pretty down lately, maybe this will help her realize how many people really care about her and how she is important to all her friends and family.....

Thank you again, this means alot to me and it will also mean alot to her...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:02 am
CL--

One of the worst parts of a situation like this is feeling completely helpless. At the same time you have incredible rage--and no good target.

Exactly what happened? Talking about the details of the accident might help.

At least you're not going to use the occasion for Sympathetic Showboating. I imagine at least one member of your friend's family is parading her sensitivity instead of showing her sympathy.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:11 am
I am not sure of the details just yet... I just found out that my friend is now is stable condition... and the driver is in serious condition.... the newspaper are now saying that it wasn't my friend that was thrown from the car, but the driver... but my friend says it was her thrown from the car... and my other friend that witnessed the accident saw her get up from the ground and walk over to the car...

I am unsure of the childs condition... but I know it is bad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:21 am
I'm sorry to see this, CLady, and wish them all a speedy recovery. {{HUG}} to you.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:24 am
How sad, and scary. Hope everyone comes out of this OK.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 09:58 am
OK, I just called the hospital and talked to my friend... she can answer the phone now... she is pretty banged up, going for surgery 2morrow... nothing too bad though... but she is going to be fine..

Still now word on the baby though
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:00 am
How awful. They will be in my prayers. Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out anything about the child.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:26 am
How come the hospital hasn't informed the mother of her childs condition? I'd be irate and running around the hospital in my gown looking for my baby, regardless of my condition.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:27 am
Oh, and also I am hoping for a speedy recovery for them!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:29 am
Bella Dea wrote:
How come the hospital hasn't informed the mother of her childs condition? I'd be irate and running around the hospital in my gown looking for my baby, regardless of my condition.

SHe is too out of it and it may affect her recovery... she watched the news and the news says the baby is fine.... they don't know the story
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 10:33 am
If I were your friend, I would be rasing holy hell at that hospital for treating my child without consulting or notifying me. Especially since they are allowing her to take phone calls and she is coherant enough for that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Best Friend & 2 yr old daughter in car accident Critical Con
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:42:03