Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 564 • Replies: 8
No top replies

englishmajor

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 01:17 am
Pretty funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 02:23 pm
hey, just a suggestion - this is too funny to be in politics forum. how about humour forum?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 03:14 pm
englishmajor wrote:
hey, just a suggestion - this is too funny to be in politics forum. how about humour forum?

Because BPB/BVT believes it is a serious matter. Please respect his wishes. Thanks for your consideration.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:58 pm
BBB
englishmajor wrote:

Hey! Quit picking on the Bear. He ain't right in his head.

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 06:13 am
Gentle readers and posters and Tico in particular... had I placed it in the humour section, which I originally intended, it would not have been seen by any members of the right, since they are humourless. You gotta know who you're working with and adjust your approach accordingly.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 06:29 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
... had I placed it in the humour section, which I originally intended, it would not have been seen by any members of the right, since they are humourless...

I am not humorless! I will have you know that just this past week I purchased a box of Good Humor Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bars and they are in my freezer now, Humorless? HA! Check peoples freezers before accusing.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 10:00 am
Sturgis
Sturgis wrote:
... had I placed it in the humour section, which I originally intended, it would not have been seen by any members of the right, since they are humourless...

I am not humorless! I will have you know that just this past week I purchased a box of Good Humor Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bars and they are in my freezer now, Humorless? HA! Check peoples freezers before accusing.

What does the package of crab cakes in my freezer tell you about my sense of humor?

BBB
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 01:33 pm
Re: Sturgis
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

What does the package of crab cakes in my freezer tell you about my sense of humor?

BBB

All we need to know.
0 Replies