Who ownes...

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 05:33 am
Spendius wrote:
Quote:
If we manage to have ancestors they will think of us as out of control nursery children without the slightest thought for inheritance in both directions.A splurge of built up wealth and credit laid at the door of the future in the service of infantilism.

Yes, I am continuously baffled by how endlessly tiny our collective horizon is, and that the struggle, by all evidence, seeks to diminish it, not expand it. Makes me think that we are puny, stuck up and misguided creatures. Present company excluded.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 11:49 am
Thanks Joefromchicago. You answered my question just fine.
I was pretty much teasing you: seeing if you are a rebel against the laws or a good law-abiding citizen Surprised

I love exploring this question of ownership. Here where I'm at (Manitoba, Canada) there are different laws (now real sure about with regards to oil though). There are even different laws depending on your race (are you part of a First Nations community? Well, you can enjoy different laws concerning ownership.

Also, I have been working in a homeless shelter. Many of these people are 'professional squatters' who have been kicked out of their homes.

I'd be interested to hear what people think of ownership in regards to property.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 12:18 pm
It's been done to death flushd.

It's simple.Property is what the government says it is.What that is shifts from gov't to gov't.And from situation to situation.
0 Replies

Thomas Nivada

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 03:37 am
It's really nice and interesting.. I think you owned the all things that you get up or beneath of the ground,
0 Replies