sozobe

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 12:11 pm
I've been curious about how that worked out. Glad it went so well!

I'm convinced craigslist must be on the edge of decline because I don't see how long it can stay so cool. (As of now, I absolutely love it.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 12:54 pm
ohhh - and about 1/3 the cost of a hotel room in the area - if you could find one
0 Replies

emmtho

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 02:53 pm
@sozobe,
Greetings -- I have rented from urbandlegendny now AtHomeUS and I was a little nervous about the large non-refundable initial deposit amount and the additional fees. My goal was to try and save some money vs. a hotel and have a kitchen and shared living space. I did rent from them and was disappointed by the quality of the apartment. I can only speak to the unit that I rented, and maybe the others are not this way, but it felt a little shabby compared to the pictures and although it was advertised as a three bedroom unit, it really only had two bedrooms as the third "room" was only enclosed by double french doors. Perhaps your unit will be different. They have returned my damage deposit, promptly, and did make an accommodation for the fact that the unit wasn't cleaned adequately prior to arrival.
0 Replies