What interesting places have you visited?

giantgem

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:46 am
definitely! just remember to lemme know when you're coming so i can play host. haha! may i know where are you from?
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:48 am
giantgem wrote:
definitely! just remember to lemme know when you're coming so i can play host. haha! may i know where are you from?

Heh, thanks for that offer. Now, that you have made that pleasant offer, I am really getting serious! Where am I from? I live by the Ganges. Now don't ask me what and where is the Ganges? Laughing
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:50 am
And yeah, you are welcome to my place on A2K. Click here
0 Replies

giantgem

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 08:00 am
it's at india! another place i yearn to go. especially the taj mahal. i saw the pictures my friend took at india. the buildings are so ancient and holds some form of mystical beauty. i tried food at an india restaurant in singapore, forgotten whats the name but i realise that india cuisine are very liquidify.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 09:10 am
giantgem wrote:
it's at india! another place i yearn to go. especially the taj mahal. i saw the pictures my friend took at india. the buildings are so ancient and holds some form of mystical beauty. i tried food at an india restaurant in singapore, forgotten whats the name but i realise that india cuisine are very liquidify.

I have never been to the Taj Mahal. Hopefully, we can go off to the Taj together when you arrive! Smile
0 Replies

giantgem

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:55 am
it's surprising to hear you havent been to taj mahal since it's within your own country. what does it shows? india is sucha big country. indian cuisine are usually quite oily too, i realise. any recommendations?
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 07:45 am
The Chapel of the Bones in Evora, Portugal.

Somewhere around 700 years ago a Priest wanted to demonstrate the brevity of life, and that one should concentrate upon the eternal, by building a Chapel entirely out of human bones. Thousands and thousands of them.

Strangest thing I've ever seen.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 07:46 am
JIM,NEVER HEARD OF THIS ONE!
0 Replies

lil mama

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 10:43 am
Although I havent been out of the USA....I have traveled to other states such as...Nevada, Florida, New Orleans, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Oklahoma, and I live in Texas! I plan to keep visiting other states....California is next on my list! Happy trails everyone... Razz
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 02:16 pm
most interesting place? well,define interesting. the gypsy settlement in Rudnany, Eastern Slovakia, settled on top of a former uranium mine that was closed down as a health hazard, was very very interesting.

As was India, Morocco, Turkey... in very different ways.
0 Replies