Economic Darwinism

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 10:30 am
September 8, 2005
Economic Darwinism
A BUZZFLASH READER CONTRIBUTION

Genocide by natural catastrophe removes a demographic that is set geographically by their socio-economic status. The response indicates behavior darker than neglect and incompetence. Permitting the full unabated force of the disaster eradicated a local population that would otherwise be problematic to displace - if that is what you wanted.

Imagine - you could rebuild a major metropolitan area - wipe it off the map and rebuild to your liking. Invest in New Orleans 2015. It will be owned and operated by BushCo. It will flourish at all costs to the real taxpayers. It will be an engineering and architectural marvel. It will leverage lessons learned by the Venetians of Italy and other flood prone cities.

The United States government will lavish rich rewards on Halliburton to rebuild it so. Businesses that move in will realize the most generous tax breaks in history - probably businesses loyal to the Bush family. It will be a haven for the ultra rich. All will be welcome except those who could not flee on their own.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 352 • Replies: 5
No top replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 10:58 am
Wow!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 11:03 am
Angelique
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Wow!

That was my reaction, too.

But it's true. Economic Darwinism in rampant in this country and many around the world. Beware! Survival of the fittest is alive and well among us.

BBB
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 11:23 am
I'll be coming back to this article.....
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 11:24 am
littlek
littlek wrote:
I'll be coming back to this article.....

Hurry back, littlek.....waiting.....waiting.

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 12:37 pm
Re: Angelique
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Wow!

That was my reaction, too.

But it's true. Economic Darwinism in rampant in this country and many around the world. Beware! Survival of the fittest is alive and well among us.

BBB

I believe you BBB.

The news on TV yesterday said that by 2020 Corporations will be running the country. I suspect they already are.
0 Replies