Is Ann Coulter's 15 Minutes Up ?

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 06:34 pm
it may well be that mainstream america has had enough of the over-the-top yowling that's been dished out by the right wing noise machine.

Quote:
Hannity, Coulter falsely suggested Ariz. paper dropped Coulter's column to "keep conservatives out"

On the August 30 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Fox News host Sean Hannity and right-wing pundit Ann Coulter suggested that anti-conservative bias was the impetus behind the Arizona Daily Star's August 28 decision to drop Coulter's syndicated column. According to Coulter, the Star, like MSNBC, has "had excellent success in keeping conservatives out." In fact, the Star made clear that Coulter was dropped because her "shrill, bombastic and mean-spirited" commentary was unpalatable to even its self-identified conservative readers. And rather than "keeping conservatives out," the Star replaced Coulter's column with that of another conservative: Fox News host Tony Snow -- a fact Coulter and Hannity neglected to mention.

the linked article even has a swell audio clip of sean and ann in a little gripe fest.

mediamatters.org

do you think folks in america have had enough of all the extremist elements in our midsts;both right and left ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 634 • Replies: 5
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 08:20 pm
bookmark -- be back when I can formulate a sentence
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 08:28 pm
i replied dunno, because i'm not sure what "mainstream America" is, except i'm sure i'm not part of it. ;-)
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 11:16 pm
Every American has the constitutional right to have their local newspaper pay money for Ann Coulter's columns. By brazenly refusing to do this, the Arizona Daily Star has violated the consititutional rights of the people of Arizona and should be brought up on charges.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 04:18 pm
Ann Coulter's 15 minutes will never be up.

She is Phyllis Schlafly in a younger package, and will keep on going just like Phyllis does. Or at least until someone discovers why she has that Adam's apple.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 04:39 pm
I think Ms. Coulter feels jilted byt he very notion that more and more people are finding her unpalatable.
When your own bile repulses those who have historically supported you, simply blame the left.
0 Replies