Honk if you hate Big Brother.

Wilso

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 07:27 am
So I've switched over to the Big Brother channel, because there was something coming on that I wanted to watch. As usual, the daily dose of trash TV has run overtime. Conversation between male and female house mates.

Her: and we're having sex, and I'm so horny, that I've got so wet that he has to stop and wipe my vagina.

Him:why?

Her: because I was too wet.

Him: too wet for what?

Her: too wet.

And I changed the channel. Apparently this f@cking trash passes for entertainment in some people's minds. I can't work out what sort of minds they are.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 964 • Replies: 16
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 07:43 am
I thought it was over?????

Weeks ago???
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 07:54 am
I totally agree.Ive seen about 2 episodes in all the years its been on(only coz a friend wanted to watch it)
I thought it was crap.
It is crap and always will be.Its such a shame Davina(host in the UK)is dragged into it, she seems so sensible and could do much better elsewhere.

Sadly nothing pulls the viewers in more than sex.Oh, my mistake there is violence and somebody so stupid they have to be seen to be believed.
If I want to nose into someones life il go to a bar and just watch and listen into people(not that i would)Its so dull I cant believe its been made into a programme.

It makes me so angry that normal, everyday, talentless people are made into, supposedly,A list celebrities!!!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 08:08 am
dlowan wrote:
I thought it was over?????

Weeks ago???

This was some time ago. The idea to post just grabbed me now.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 08:11 am
Is that the Australian version or do you get all countries version available to you?

I cant believe how it absorbs people!!!My brother has subscribed to the channel where you can watch it all day and my friend who ,apart from loving BB, is very intelligent, she WILL NOT miss it!!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 08:59 am
Thankfully, we are only assaulted by the Australian version.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:12 am
Re: Honk if you hate Big Brother.
Wilso wrote:
Her: and we're having sex, and I'm so horny, that I've got so wet that he has to stop and wipe my vagina.

Wow, you're version is even better than ours! ****, that's great TV!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:13 am
And by the way...too wet for WHAT!? I NEED TO KNOW!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:22 am
I had no idea being too wet was a problem....did he need goloshes?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:27 am
Trash tv? That's great.

Too wet? Too wet is good. I mean, not that every woman I've been with hasn't become flooded like N.O. just from the thought of having sex with me...but I imagine not being too wet would suck.

Wipe her vagina? Did he have to go elbow deep? Just on the surface? I need to see this show.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 10:06 am
I remember a girl I was with once that was pretty damned sopping wet while we were making out naked after a whole month of not having sex with each other. It was on the edge of being a little bit too much...I mean, I was rubbing my hand down there and within a minute or two it was REALLY wet...it kind of grossed me out, but it also was super hot, so I still have mixed feelings about it. That was a great night of f*cking though, I must say. I guess if I had to make a decision...it made me more horny than grossed me out, so I'd have to say there is no such thing as too wet.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 10:10 am
I thought that was a secret.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 10:21 am
Oops, I didn't mean to let anyone in on our secrets, bella, you horny little devil...
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 07:32 am
Quote:
Wilso wrote:

kickycan wrote:
Wow, you're version is even better than ours! ****, that's great TV!

lol, I love kicky.
0 Replies

maxpower hd

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:24 am
Reality TV
HONK HONK!

I have had it with all of the reality TV shows. It's got to the point where I won't watch any of them. I did watch the first Big Brother a bit and thought it was stupid then. Now it's just unwatchable.

We were watching Fear Factor for a while but they are all the same after a while. How many times can you watch people almost throwing up eating cow brains or some other equally grotesque matter. I think we've been inundated with these shows to the point where it has become aggravating. When will it stop!?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:37 am
There was a popular tv host over here called Chris Evans, he got married and dissapeared for a few years, now that marriage is over he is making a comeback.
I read today that he will be interviewing real people, like Lndons Pearly Kings and Queens, women who have worked on flower markets for years etc real people, NOT celebrities.
Im not big fan of his but I have to say I think its a great idea and will probably watch it.

I still HATE Big Brother.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 11:55 am
Quote:
How many times can you watch people almost throwing up eating cow brains or some other equally grotesque matter. I think we've been inundated with these shows to the point where it has become aggravating. When will it stop!?

This is funny. ...but I guess I'll still have to state the obvious. Wink

The same amount of times people can watch sitcoms with these same scenarios (Ex: kid breaks window, lies about it, has to confront mom who already knows about it, kid gets hug from mom after "the talk").

It's not like there aren't 50+ channels to choose from to watch. Please don't say half of them are reality tv. That would be a weak comeback.
0 Replies