Happy International Women's Day! Will you do anything special for the holiday?

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 09:07 am
Happy International Women's Day 2024. Are you doing anything special for it?

I won't. Women have the cooties.

View best answer, chosen by tsarstepan
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 09:11 am
@tsarstepan,
I lied. I am currently/incidentally listening to WQXR's International Women's Day Marathon. Cooties are being directly injected into my ears. Specifically: Florence Price, Dances in the Canebrakes
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 11:27 am
I may dress in drag, who knows Razz
Mame

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 01:00 pm
@jcboy,
Love to see a photo!

I think every day is everyone's day so I don't celebrate any of the holidays except when I have to (ie., Christmas).

And I think it's pretty much been proven that males have way more, and ickier, cooties than females. Jus' sayin'.
0 Replies

CalamityJane
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2024 11:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
There is nothing to celebrate! The government is chipping away at women's rights. We're worse off than 30 years ago! We never had equal pay, we never got to a point where we could change the course of our fundamental basic
right to decide over own body and life. As long as women are suppressed, violated and experience the brunt of men's wrath and brutality, there is no "Happy" in any women's day internationally and domestically.
0 Replies