Horrific!!!!! (news article)

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 07:48 am
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/city/irving/stories/DN-momtrial_25met.ART.North.Edition2.18c13a10.html

Quote:
An Irving woman turned her 14-year-old daughter into a sex slave who was raped by 100 to 150 men over several months

Quote:

The price of her only child's body: $20 to $50, depending on the type of sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 873 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 08:01 am
Shocked Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 08:20 am
Parents like that should be hung drawn and quartered.Id gladly spit on her grave.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 08:24 am
disgusting

now I'm going to wait for the first poster who is going to try to minimize the evil done here by calling to our attention the mothers drug addicition.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 08:28 am
What a pig! She should rot in jail forever.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 10:19 am
I'm a peaceful person, but I think that people like this ought to have done to them what they did to others. 150 volunteers with obelisk-like objects should be knocking on her door.

Drug addiction, shmug addiction. When you get to the point where you'd pimp out your own child you ought to know that you're sick.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 10:56 am
this is frickin unbelievable. i think they should make sure she has absolutely no help when she goes thru withdrawl at the least. then they should find 150 inmates who need sex and let them at her, all on the same day. then, no medical help when STDs set in...people like this make me wonder. how in the hell can you do that to a child that you bore no less? this is beyond my ability to fathom.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 11:52 am
Not wanting to register at the newspaper site, I tried Googling "14 year old sex slave".

Look and weep:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=14+year+old+sex+slave

I wanted to check to see whether mama had soothed her conscience by giving her daughter drugs as a reward.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 12:00 pm
I can not think of anything horrific enough to be done to this mother.
she should be tortured
raped with hot curling irons
each and every finger tip , broken, one a day
a glass rod shoved up her rear end and smashed
her eyes should be removed so she cant see what is coming
then be bathed in boiling water.
she should be raped by thousands of people
she should be killed

there is no justice punishement enough for selling your childs body to fuel a selfish drug addiction.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 12:35 pm
Remind me not to piss off Shewolf....

(Although I agree with her sentiments.)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 01:22 pm
I can only think of one thing I heard in the news that's just as bad, if not worse.

A woman would go to work, leaving her baby with her boyfriend, the father. I seem to remember he was either a phychology major or a social worker.

Anyway, he would smother the baby repeatedly, only taking the pillow off right before the baby would pass out, then do it again.

The mother started noticing the baby becoming aggitated when the boyfriend was in the room, so she set up a hidden camera, and caught the whole thing on tape.

It was horrible, the baby would be jerking its little legs frantically, then when it would just about stop, he'd take the pillow off.

He needs to be immobilized, and have that done to him 24 hours a day for as long as it takes him to have a heart attack or something. Then, when he recovers enough, start all over again.

I seem to remember him giving the reason for doing this as something like "I wanted to see what would happen"
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 01:38 pm
Chai Tea- That is an abomination. I seem to remember once reading that in the Nazi extermination camps, they would do something like that to the inmates. Put them in a container, remove most of the air, and when they passed out, revive them.

The death sentence would be too kind for that monster of a boyfriend!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 01:42 pm
I feel like I'm a sicko for even telling that story
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:03 pm
I know what I'd do if that had been my boyfriend. But I don't think I can say here.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:20 pm
I have a few thoughts..
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 02:23 pm
I think your thoughts and my thoughts are probably aligned.
0 Replies