What do you think of Black supremacy?

Thu 14 Sep, 2023 02:02 pm
I mean as in black supremacist extremists similar to that racist terrorist Diamond Dog from Con Air? any thoughts black supremacy in general?

I reject all supremacy of racial ideologies
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 970 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Thu 14 Sep, 2023 02:11 pm
@Atreyu1982,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
That movie is 26 years old. And it's a stinker that likely has aged really poorly.
I hate to find what's the underlying motivation behind this supremely random/racially ambiguous and loaded question about a poorly written one-dimensional character (who's clearly not even the main antagonist of the film)?

Quote:
I reject all supremacy of racial ideologies

What a spicy take! So courageous. They should nominate you for a Nobel Peace Prize.
Atreyu1982

Thu 14 Sep, 2023 02:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
What do you mean age poorly?
tsarstepan

Thu 14 Sep, 2023 02:18 pm
@Atreyu1982,
Pisspoor editing style that was clearly identified with the style of action movies at that time. That turned out to be lazy filmmaking but disguised as STYLE! Some terrible acting that was overlooked because it was an ACTION MOVIE!

Racist and homophobic caricatures and dialogue. Not that funny back then but even less funny now. Tell me that this is one of your all time favorite films, without telling me that this is one of your all time favorite films? Let me guess? You saw this in your teens and presently don't have a proper perspective to relook at a film or property you once liked and cannot judge it beyond the blurry sentimental lens of kiddom/teenagehood?
Atreyu1982

Thu 14 Sep, 2023 02:21 pm
@tsarstepan,
You are an activist.

Con Air holds up well and is better than any woke **** nowadays! Con Air is fine wine as it moves at a good pace, nice performances, personality, good editing and it's a classic.

I have better standards than you and Ramboraph4life and Ocpcommunications my favorite youtube critics are better than you and they love the film too and are real people with a passion for movies.

Con Air holds up well, your woke garbage like Ballbusters 2016 will be not age well in the years to come and be forgotten.

The 70s 80s and 90s was the golden age of action films.
0 Replies