Pat Robertson

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 10:04 am
brahmin wrote:
description of a certain part of usa in a thread in lonely planet -
".... dull, boring, nothing to do, town is full of crazy religious nuts, the buildings are ugly, everyone is fat, no decent restaurants, bars are crap, everyone is racist, etc...etc...etc...."

ref post 19, here

I don't see your point.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 10:19 am
"there will always be a percentage of f*cking idiots large enough to support them." /blueveinedthrobber

now do you ??
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 10:26 am
ah, you're saying there are many from the mid west....... I agree, but living in the South there are many here as well.... and don't forget the far west and southwest (Utah a good example) there's plenty in New England as well.....
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 10:49 am
so now we know why he's so popular... Smile
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 11:04 am
link
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 11:10 am
I would like to see the son of a bitch extradited and tried... I'd also like to be able to fly like Superman and have anal sex with J-Lo and Mariah Carey on demand....
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 11:13 am
yes.. uk recently passed some kind of law that could be used against anyone promoting or preaching murder.

time for guantarobertson ?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:21 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
I see a distinct lack of input by our normally verbose Religion & Spirituality members.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm not being judgemental. Rolling Eyes
Speaking of assassinations:

Denis Diderot wrote:
Mankind will never truly be free until the last king has been strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
Nothing left for me to say.
0 Replies

JAMESDG

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 05:44 pm
The bible clearly states that all that follow Jesus will be no part of this world. So this means political too pat robinson is not staying politically neutral is he. So you know that hmm he is not from God.
0 Replies

JAMESDG

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 06:05 pm
Denis Diderot said it, that people will never be free until all the Kings of the world are brought down, and the bible says just that. Jesus will crush all the goverments of the world and every thing will be in subjection to the crist, he the crist is our King and he is in rule right now in heaven waiting for the goverments to turn against religion which will in turn fulfill a proficy of babylon the great falling and it will mark the begging of the Great Tribulation and then followed by Armagadon, that is when Jesus will put an end to all goverments and he will rule from heaven. But for right now the god of this system of things is ruling man and the governments no wounder why the bible says man will dominate man to his injury. Who is the god of this system of things? And as for all the religious leaders who claim to be form God, It is like Jesus told the prists back in his day "hypocrite, bodies filled full of dead mans bones, you stand in the door way of the kingdom of heaven not going in yourself but also not allowing anyone to go in either who can save you for gehena" Jesus said this to the pharisees because they taught what they wanted people to think about the bible, not about what the bible truly said, mixed truth with the lie, like so many of the religions in the world today.
0 Replies

JAMESDG

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 06:05 pm
Denis Diderot said it, that people will never be free until all the Kings of the world are brought down, and the bible says just that. Jesus will crush all the goverments of the world and every thing will be in subjection to the crist, he the crist is our King and he is in rule right now in heaven waiting for the goverments to turn against religion which will in turn fulfill a proficy of babylon the great falling and it will mark the begging of the Great Tribulation and then followed by Armagadon, that is when Jesus will put an end to all goverments and he will rule from heaven. But for right now the god of this system of things is ruling man and the governments no wounder why the bible says man will dominate man to his injury. Who is the god of this system of things? And as for all the religious leaders who claim to be form God, It is like Jesus told the prists back in his day "hypocrite, bodies filled full of dead mans bones, you stand in the door way of the kingdom of heaven not going in yourself but also not allowing anyone to go in either who can save you for gehena" Jesus said this to the pharisees because they taught what they wanted people to think about the bible, not about what the bible truly said, mixed truth with the lie, like so many of the religions in the world today.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 06:58 pm
JAMESDG wrote:

How, oh how, oh how????

How will we ever outgrow this?
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:29 pm
It is a form of child abuse.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 10:00 pm
farmerman wrote:
real life keeps a file of oblique Clinton references for all occasions.

How I wish we could forget him, but his lasting damage is only beginning to be understood. Having surrounded himself with aides such as Stephanopoulos and Gorelick, the legacy of the FOBs is perhaps as damaging (if not more) as what Clinton himself did.

Just the fact that we were attacked by foreign terrorists AT LEAST 4 times (some tally 5, 6 or even 7 ) during his Administration with NO substantive response is sure to have emboldened terrorists to launch the 9-11 attack.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 10:01 pm
BTW. Welcome to the forum JAMESDG. Would you be so kind as to use spell check?

Thanking you in advance, I am
Respectfully,
neo
0 Replies

JAMESDG

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 11:25 am
spell check what is that Ha Ha, I did use spell check but it don't correct some words and I don't know how to spell. Smile
0 Replies

QKid

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 10:19 am
Forgive me, but what did Pat Robertson do for this form to start off?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 10:48 am
QKid.......this is why.....

Pat Robertson calls for assassination of Hugo Chavez Pat Robertson called on Monday for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, calling him a "terrific danger" to the United States.

'We have the ability to take him (Chavez) out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability,' Robertson said.
By Gene Puskar, AP

Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition of America and a former presidential candidate, said on "The 700 Club" it was the United States' duty to stop Chavez from making Venezuela a "launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism."

Chavez has emerged as one of the most outspoken critics of President Bush, accusing the United States of conspiring to topple his government and possibly backing plots to assassinate him. U.S. officials have called the accusations ridiculous.

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."
Electronic pages and a message to a Robertson spokeswoman were not immediately returned Monday evening.

Venezuela is the fifth largest oil exporter and a major supplier of oil to the United States. The CIA estimates that U.S. markets absorb almost 59% of Venezuela's total exports.

Venezuela's government has demanded in the past that the United States crack down on Cuban and Venezuelan "terrorists" in Florida who they say are conspiring against Chavez.

Robertson accused the United States of failing to act when Chavez was briefly overthrown in 2002.

"We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability," Robertson said.

"We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator," he continued. "It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 11:32 am
Chai Tea wrote:
... and a former presidential candidate,

woops.... i did not know this....
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 11:50 am
JAMESDG wrote:

are you in bush's cabinet ?
0 Replies