Need advice about wife’s male friends interactions

Hwi460

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2023 08:55 pm
Not sure if this is allowed but I could use some help, my wife has this male friend, they’ve been friends for years but didn’t keep in touch until last summer, then they were messaging a lot, and I seen he had video called her a few times, normally we show eachother messages or mention if we’ve talked to anyone especially the opposite gender, now I don’t have a problem that they talk that’s what friends do, I mentioned that the video call caught me offf guard and made me uncomfortable as she doesn’t do that with other male friends, she gets super defensive when I bring him up, and this guy sent her a shirtless pic, and she didn’t say anything to defend our relationship or that it’s inappropriate, then I seen that a few days ago he said ”I miss you” and she liked it and said I miss you too, should I be worried or is this just my past relationships playing games in my head?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,169 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Burningrose

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2023 01:50 am
Missing someone is pretty vague but natural. Now if they are professing their love for each other, I'd step in. It's difficult not to hard any male or female friends. You feel like a prisoner. Missing companionship is normal. Don't throw the towel in just yet.
0 Replies