Welcome to the New Members!

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 11:15 pm
I'm been absent from this welcome thread for some time, so to all the newbies, WELCOME! c.i.
0 Replies

redbrik

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 02:16 am
Hello
Hi, I'm new to the site. I'm a programmer with interest in the arcane. Thanx! -red
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 06:21 am
Hello redbrik. If obscure knowledge is what you what, you sure ought to be able to find it here. I learn something new every day!
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 07:00 am
opethgirl wrote:
Hello. I am new here. Was introduced to this site by a very nice person, who is very artistic.

welcome Kayla :wink:
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 04:31 pm
Ah, yes, Kirsten. You can learn something new every day if you're not careful.

Welcome, guys!
0 Replies

Aimo-FIN

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 12:24 pm
Hello.. just joined here - I'm a 16 years old guy from Southern Finland, I hope I can find something interesting to read about while having lazy time at the computer Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 01:40 pm
Welcome, all!
0 Replies

CHRISTYG2004

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 01:36 pm
Hi everyone. My name's Christopher (but Christy to everyone INCLUDING my Mum!!!!) Greer, and I live in Bangor, Northern Ireland. I'm 37 years of age. My interests include drama, music (I sing in one of the best choirs in Northern Ireland!) and church activities. I am disabled, having been born with spina bifida, and have been a permanent wheelchair user since I was 14. I am currently engaged to be married, to a GORGEOUS girl whose name is Roberta, and we hope to get married sometime next year. Roberta REALLY is the girl of my dreams, and I KNOW she feels the same way about me !
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 02:10 pm
Welcome, Christy! Enjoy! Very Happy
0 Replies

livius

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:19 am
Greetings and salutations, A2K. I stumbled on y'all during a Google ramble best left undescribed. I am enchanted by the vast range and amiable nature of discussion here and hope to participate in the style to which 12,000 members have become accustomed.

I hope this lovely Wednesday finds everyone well.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:33 am
Welcome, livius! I LOVE your avatar! (Where is this fascinating place?)
0 Replies

livius

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:22 am
Eva wrote:
Welcome, livius! I LOVE your avatar! (Where is this fascinating place?)

Thank you for your warm welcome, Eva. My avatar is a corner of the Roman Colosseum during a lunar eclipse. I lived in the Caput Mundi for 18 years and that is the single coolest picture of my heart's home I've ever seen.

I love your Venere, as well. When I was a girl I used to dream of having her hair.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 10:54 am
You will find many Italophiles here, livius. Ossobuco is another.

BTW, I do have hair like that, just not as long. It's a little past shoulder-length. Imagine an older and wiser (hopefully!) version of Botticelli's Venus, and there you have me. Or at least how I like to think of myself.
0 Replies

livius

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 11:41 am
Eva wrote:
You will find many Italophiles here, livius. Ossobuco is another.

I have noticed a couple of threads on the topic; I'm looking forward to joining the Italian Hallelujah chorus.

Quote:
BTW, I do have hair like that, just not as long. It's a little past shoulder-length. Imagine an older and wiser (hopefully!) version of Botticelli's Venus, and there you have me. Or at least how I like to think of myself.

Then you are as beautiful as you are generous and that is no small feat. I shall think of your titian hair and porcelain skin every time I read your posts. Considering that I couldn't help but think of Eva Peron before (I saw Evita on broadway 3 times), this will be a vast improvement. :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 11:47 am
Welcome mat is on the stoop of A2K for all.

livius, Eva has confetti in her hair cause she just got back from Mardi Gras. Cool
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 01:23 pm
LOL, Letty! I thought I had washed all that out!!!

livius, if you look at the top of the page, we have an A2K Gallery where you can find real-life photos of many of us. Enjoy!
0 Replies

Eastree

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 01:41 pm
MARDI GRAS?!?!!?!

mmm ..... home ... i haven't been in almost three years (I'm going back in about 2 months)

O!! And welcome newcomers
0 Replies

danandmel

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 11:17 am
hello
hello all, just joined here. Going to see what else is here. It look like a great place Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 11:18 am
Welcome & enjoy, danandmel! Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 12:59 pm
Welcome, newbies! Come on in the water's fine! Very Happy
0 Replies