Welcome to the New Members!

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 05:49 pm
Pulubear, I think you've found some like minds here.
0 Replies

Robert2513

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 09:23 pm
Introduction
Hi. I am new to the forums. I found this site while looking for information on home improvement. Thus far, I am enjoying the site and my experiences on it. I hope to have many more in the future.

Thanks.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2003 09:31 pm
Glad you're here, Robert. I've learned from "Home Improvement". Don't hesitate to ask a specific question. The collective background of the membership is just awesome.
0 Replies

Al Harbi

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 03:47 am
New Member..
Hi,

I'm a new member here.. and I hope I'll be welcome here..

see u soon.. Smile
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 04:38 am
Hi Robert! Hi Al Harbi!

Welcome to the site.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 04:39 am
Hey, I think you are our first member from the United Arab Emirates by the way.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2003 05:27 am
Al Harbi- A hearty welcome to you. Enjoy! Very Happy
0 Replies

pieman

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:07 pm
Hi folks. My name is pieman. I find you people to be fun, interesting and intelligent. I have a variety of interests and hope to visit often. Very Happy
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:22 pm
Welcome, pieman! Very Happy Have fun looking around.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 02:37 pm
Oh good, another fooled - he thinks we are intelligent Cool welcome aboard pieman and have fun Smile
0 Replies

Debra Pennington

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 08:18 pm
Introductionand Why I have Become member?
I found your group because I have justed recieved some very upsetting news. I am a grandmother for the first time. A very special gift from God and the daughterinlaw has decied for the umfifteenth time to play her games and use Destiny as a poessions and not as a loving little gift that my grand daughter is to try to manulapt me and I am soo very sick of her little tantrims (Gloria is only 20 and is not a legal citizen of our United States of americabut anyway I really need help with this situation Destiny and I have bonded baasicaly since she was conceived in my home not with my husband or my approval I know that may sound strange but we told both the kids safe sex and not in our home till you are of legal age for she was only 17 when she came to us. But oh the lies she told then and is still telling. Anyway I hope that there is somebody out in this group that can help me get the right direction to what are my rights to help save my little granddaughter (Destiny lorraine Robertson) from being torn up like a rag doll and put through a lot of hell just because her mother does not get her way. And on top of all this she seems to think her nationality is going to help her. I really hope not But then I have never seen color nor believed I was better than someone else But I am beginning to question this also.
please Help If there is any one out their with some valid good advise and or direction. I want to be a grandparent. But If it comes down to the brass tacks. I will do anything to be there for my Granddaughter.
Thankyou for reading this.

Sincerely Debra Pennington
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2003 09:35 pm
Hi, Debra and welcome to A2K~!

You should find some support, sympathy and advice in the Relationships section. You might like to post your question there. Or I'll ask a moderator to link it, if that's possible.

Families..... Confused
0 Replies

diesel 306xrd

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:31 am
new to the forum
Very Happy
Hello
my name is Peter and i've just joined the forum. i'm retired and live in kent in the u.k. i'm married with 3 children and my hobby is beach-fishing and the computer. i look forward to exchanging views etc on this site. at present we are having a heat-wave and badly need rain.
regards Peter. Very Happy
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 11:50 am
Welcome diesel 306xrd! Have fun exploring here. Very Happy
0 Replies

coqui86

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 03:52 pm
HI!!
Hi!! I am new at this..... I posted a "topic" on relationship and marriages about the deprovera. I need advice on that!! Embarrassed Please help me. Oh yeah, I'm 17 yrs old, female. Thank you so much.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 04:27 pm
coqui86, I can't help you with your problem, but I can assure you that you will receive excellent help in short order.

Welcome to A2K, have an educational time while here and also go to some of the fun sites to recreate. Your post is located here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10295

for anyone who wishes to come to your assistance. Bye for now and looking forward to meeting you elsewhere Smile
0 Replies

Molly

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2003 09:53 pm
Hi Everyone ...I'm a Newbie..
This is my first time on the board..It's good to be here. Hope to do a lot of good posting with all of you Smile [/color]
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 12:23 am
Welcome, Molly! Hope you enjoy it here.
0 Replies

ericgtr

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 08:08 am
Hello all, nice site you have here. Now off to dig around!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 08:15 am
Hi Molly, hi ericgtr. Thanks for introducing yourselves. I think you will like it here
0 Replies