Welcome to the New Members!

Daniella1844

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 04:44 am
Introduction
Hi there everyone
I saw your "marriage and relationships" section and i was instantly hooked. I desperately need some advice. I'm a 29 year old female having an affair with a (brace yourself) a 61 year old man. go figure. I don't intend on breaking up his marriage. It's more of a need. Everyone dissaproves of this "relationship" and I've ended up lying to all the people i love about it. I know it's wrong what I'm doing but I can't stop it. I need him. But my "moral" side says "this is so wrong" and it's killing me...but not enough to stop. I enjoy being with him and talking and stuff but when I think about it....
anyways, please let me know what you think and what you think i should do. all advice and comments are welcome, no matter how harsh.
cheers
Dani
0 Replies

Dutch

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:50 am
Hello, my name is Chantal and I'm from the Netherlands, therefore my name here: Dutch, since I'm Dutch. I'm an university student here in the Netherlands and I study law. Any other people around here that study at an university?

If you want to know other things: you can always ask. What we say in Dutch about asking questions (translated of course): no you already have, yes you can get.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:02 am
Welcome Daniella1844 and Dutch.

I don't currently study law at "University," but did a long time ago. My school was here in the State of Kansas, US.

We have a couple regular posters who are also from the Netherlands, whom I'm sure you'll meet.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 12:22 pm
Welcome to a2k, Daniella & Dutch!

My family name is dutch & from the Netherlands.
Are you familiar with Sneijk?(not sure of the spelling). I have relatives there who run the Ozinga hotel.
0 Replies

Dutch

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 03:02 am
Didn't know what you first meant, so I googled the hotel I think the place you mean is called: Sneek :wink:

I know the name of the place and where it is, but it's way up north, and I live more in the middle.

Indeed your name is very Dutch, but you are not, were you born in an other country?
0 Replies

kosmos-SErbia

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:27 am
hi everybody..
hope we'll cooperate Very Happy

see u on one of the topics..
peace
0 Replies

miss darkie

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 05:37 am
hi i'm new here
0 Replies

PeterBi

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 07:42 pm
Nice to meet you!
Hi,

This is Peter, hope I can learn a lot and may be a bit help too. :wink:

Thanks,
Peter
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 07:44 pm
Welcome Miss Darkie and PeterBi! I hope you have fun as well as get your questions answered.
0 Replies

PeterBi

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 07:50 pm
1st question
Thank you Littlek.

My first question: Laughing I am originally from China (now in SoCal US), working as an engineer for several years but having been dreaming to touch base some business with China. I have lots of relatives and friends in various fields in China, hope that plus someone here (in the forum) with needs may fullfill my dream Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 07:52 pm
We have several members who are of chinese origin, but I'm not sure if any are currently living in china. We had one woman, a user named Ivy, who used to post from china, but I haven't seen her in years.

Find your way to the Asia forum and post a message.
0 Replies

Agent of Change

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 08:17 pm
Greetings, Citizens of A2K.

I used to be a member here under a different name, but I've been away for a while, and wanted to make a fresh start when I came back.

Carry on the good work.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:19 pm
Howdy, AOC, and welcome back to A2K! Stick around a while. :wink:
0 Replies

Agent of Change

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 10:57 pm
Thank you.

It's good to be back.

PS. In anyone's opinion, should I edit my current sig? I'm unsure of the family-friendly level I should adher to. I've read many posts with fouler language. Thank you.
0 Replies

EastCoastCrip

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 11:54 am
Crip Walk
Sup guys, I am from Nova Scotia Canada, Most of my friends can C walk and i wanna learn how to do it. I need some videos or some 1on1 lessons,
thanks ya'll
PEACE Cool
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 11:58 am
Welcome Canuck...we had a thread concerning the crip walk...here
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=787543#787543
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 03:02 pm
Dutch wrote:
Didn't know what you first meant, so I googled the hotel I think the place you mean is called: Sneek :wink:
I know the name of the place and where it is, but it's way up north, and I live more in the middle.
Indeed your name is very Dutch, but you are not, were you born in an other country?

I was born & raised in the US, Dutch. Thanks for the info. I was curious.
0 Replies

abergirl

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 09:48 am
Hello
Hi, i',m abergirl i was told to introduce myself so here i am! Smile
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:35 am
Hey abergirl. Welcome. I remember Aberystwyth fondly...I once studied at a college nearby in Bridgend
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 01:15 pm
I am a member for more than a month but haven't officially introduced my self.

My name is Panos and I live in Arkadia, Greece nice to meet you all Very Happy .
0 Replies