Welcome to the New Members!

Don77

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 11:30 pm
Quote:
Good then. What would you like for a present? (I did actually notice you were helping a lot of people. Just spaced on it. ('tis my way..)

Just not being thrown out as of yet is just a fine present Laughing

Quote:
hmm, Don's got a good posting pace. He'll be eligible to slap Gus right soon. Maybe we can get him some gloves to do the slapping with?

Ahh haven't had the pleasure of an official greet with Gus as of yet, But most I'll give is a pat on the back,( maybe a wise a$$ comment here and there) but no physical abuse...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 11:31 pm
You haven't met Gus? You have led a sheltered life here Confused
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 11:35 pm
I don't think Gus haunts the Computer forum. Something about cosmic rays....
0 Replies

Don77

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 11:35 pm
New mission get out more Laughing

I m not one for mixing words much but maybe its a good time to start
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 11:38 pm
Gus haunts this entire board. He is likely to be ethereal in the computer forum, and more earthly elsewhere.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 12:13 am
I've not seen Gus on my threads for a while. Maybe I've just been lucky.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 09:16 am
<GASP>
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 09:05 pm
an 'organic' welcome to the organic gardener !
0 Replies

c karber

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 07:16 pm
Just wanted to get some help with a few computer questions that i have!
0 Replies

FAiThLeSS

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 11:05 am
Hi! I'm new..
Embarrassed Hi..I'm new. I just wanted to find a place where I could post my stories and art..I tried a few other things and they didn't work out, so I hope they do here. I'm kinda shy, but I'll talk to anybody. I hope to see you all later?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 11:23 am
Welcome to A2K Faithless.

check out the Original Writing and the Original Art forums.
0 Replies

sikis1312

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 11:38 am
Hi My name is sikis sikis means wolf, anyway i really reallly like this site it's realy great but does anyne here know much about neopets?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 01:29 pm
sikis--

Welcome to A2K. At least one of our members has strong--almost rabid--feelings about neopets. Others are more accepting and affectionate. You'll fit in. Enjoy.
0 Replies

thatyoungdude

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 02:35 pm
Whats up peeps.. newbie here saying wahts up.
0 Replies

relpet

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 03:08 pm
Re: Welcome to the New Members!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel very comfortable here.
0 Replies

Superwally

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 03:30 pm
Introduction: Reply to Welcome Message from Administrator.
Rolling Eyes Hi, I'm Superwally. I found this site on many occasions while trying to sort out various problems that I've caused on my PC and one or two others. I'm a smart-ass, and can usually figure things out one way or another, but there's no substitute for asking someone who already knows.
Shocked Once I've figured out how to make the most of this site, (in between trying to sort my PC out), I'll make sure I have a look at some of your problems and see if I can help you out. Of course, I'll have plenty of issues to discuss when I get going anyway.
Confused I'm going to bugger off now and try out some new utilities and advice I've found in PC Utilities magazine today. Hope to speak to some of you all soon.............
0 Replies

Mashlin

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 04:21 pm
Hi, I'm Knut (a nordic name i hate) from Duisburg (West Germany). I've searched a message board, where people from all over the world come together to discuss with and to learn from each other (in a friendly and objective way) . And I hope and suppose, that I've finally found the right one for me ...

Here's the drescription from my profile:

Quote:
Well, I'm here to meet people from all over the world as they are and not, as the TV portraits them. I also want to improve my command of English beacause finally I want to read Terry Pratchett's "Discoworld"-novels as he has written them. Furthermore, I want to migrate from Germany to Canada or northern USA.

So I hope, you'll help me to improve my command of Englisch andd to learn more about you and your countries!

My Hobby and Interests are:

mediadesign (webdesign, video, photography and so on), movies&music, going out with friends, soccer, pen&paper roleplays, bowling&billard , biking, chess, my cats, canouing, astronomy&philosophy, computer, gaming and internet of course ...

bye
0 Replies

clavdivs

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 04:53 pm
Hello all
Hi
I'm new here, be gentle
Clavdivs Very Happy
0 Replies

Twincams

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 04:53 pm
Hi ppl, nice to be here.
I was given the link by a good friend.... again, good to be here
0 Replies

charlton2

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:46 pm
hello everyone from Philly
Howdy. Hope everyone is well. I from Philadelphia, married, and now have a baby girl, 5 months old, Shani Conine.
Thanks,
Charlton Conine
0 Replies