Quran and health

Tue 4 Jul, 2023 07:58 am
Quran and health Mental and physical health is important. In some verses, it refers to using the right food, taking care of the body, not harming the body, not eating and drinking harmful substances. Mental health is also mentioned. In some verses, God said: Do not lie, do not backbite, do not mock, respect your parents, do not cheat in transactions, behave justly in society, be kind to your spouse, do not raise your voice, do not enter other people's houses without permission. And.... If people follow the Qur'an, the world will become a beautiful garden...

fobvius

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 12:47 am
@ghuriani,
Quote:
And.... If people follow the Qur'an, the world will become a beautiful garden...

And you've been praying but no one answers
And you've been praying all of your life
Oh you've been calling hey Ghuriani
No god to come and play
No god on any day, Ghuriani

No god to come and play in your empty garden, Ghuriani

tsarstepan

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 07:45 am
@ghuriani,
ghuriani wrote:

If people follow the Qur'an, the world will become a beautiful garden...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ghuriani

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 11:59 am
@fobvius,
Unfortunately, I didn't see any reason from you except to make fun. May God give you health and wisdom🀣🀣
ghuriani

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 12:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
The new way of answering πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 12:16 pm
a beautiful garden:

before:https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.jagranjosh.com%2Fimages%2F2021%2FMarch%2F2332021%2Fbamiyan%2520buddha.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e13f35dedda58b284c6dff5f3a3de68fb718a0ca158756c71a9481519e9a206f&ipo=imagesafter:https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F51%2F48%2Fc4%2F5148c4b5667d9b2d7081e9aa3cc6351a.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=16b81036f77d54034dcfa734bf869431d19d2ce3edd07e9aa222660b09f399ab&ipo=images

They were just following the quran.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.ZzOzOPRk8bH-vqvuKKTwfAHaFL%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=12af38ca98653a1679ae539222c6bb0d2782f9d65c4e5452ce1f83cdf6cdc8ae&ipo=images
glitterbag

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 12:33 pm
@hightor,
I still have a hard time digesting that, they January 6'ed history.
0 Replies

fobvius

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 04:49 pm
@ghuriani,
Quote:
Unfortunately, I didn't see any reason from you except to make fun.

Unfortunately, I don't see any epistemic profundity in what you say, just the desperate desire to proselytise by attributing mundane truisms to an imaginary super being.

I wish you good health and the wisdom to understand the socio/psychological
crux of myths.

I shant tarry, my anthropic chauvinism is calling and it's quite insistent I attend.

ghuriani

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 02:51 pm
@hightor,
You have a really low level My discussion was about the Qur'an itself, but you brought human performance. Do you really not understand the difference between the two? If a scientist abuses his science and makes a bomb, is science wrong? Think and study more, at least I know that I am discussing with a literate person, not an elementary school childπŸ˜‰πŸ€—
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 03:09 pm
@fobvius,
If you want epistemic profundity, you must first have it yourself. If you don't have it, you won't understand.

Also, my discussion was not about epistemic profundity. I just translated some verses of the Quran for you. Why are you upset? The Quran has a problem with lying, don't you? The Quran has a problem with ridicule and backbiting, don't you? The Quran has a problem with destroying people's social rights, don't you? Quran says to respect your parents, doesn't it say to you? Quran says to keep your body healthy, doesn't it say to you? The Quran says to eat healthy food, don't you? The Quran says to live a happy life, don't you? Quran says do not oppress others, don't you say that? Quran says to be truthful in transactions, don't you say that? And... If you believe in these things, you are actually saying the same thing as the Quran, maybe you don't want to mention the name of the Quran, but the content is the same.

If you do not believe in the above, it is better to see a psychiatrist.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 03:17 pm
@hightor,
Are you not the one who couldn't answer in the previous discussion when I introduced a list of scientists and hundreds of books about God? Why didn't you say anything there? Maybe you have no answer? Now that the discussion is over and you lost, you came here. But here you lost for the second time.

If you want to win, you must read and study a lot and search for the truth.

I advise you in a friendly manner, don't enter into discussions that you don't have expertise in.

If you go to photography of ancient works, maybe you will be more successful.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
CalamityJane

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 05:32 pm
@ghuriani,
There aren't any scientific publications about God - science and God don't go together! Why do you assume people are interested in your religion? Go and do some good and follow your religion and be happy, but leave the rest of us alone! Everyone is entitled to believe in what they want - including you! Just be certain it's religion, a belief system you have - no facts and no science will back you up in this. Go in peace, but go!
hightor

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 07:43 am
@ghuriani,
Quote:
Are you not the one who couldn't answer in the previous discussion when I introduced a list of scientists and hundreds of books about God?

You simply cherry-picked a few quotes from scientists who weren't even engaged in scientific research but were simply expressing their opinions and beliefs. As you haven't even defined what "god" is or what it means, you don't even know that these scientists have the same conception of god that you do. Einstein, for instance, used the term metaphorically. I could refer you to many books which refute your conjectures about the divine, but I know you would simply dismiss them.
Quote:
If you want to win, you must read and study a lot and search for the truth.

In any case it's not a contest to see who "wins". You're only interested in proselytizing. And you don't seem to be having much success. You make sweeping statements and can't even back them up with your own words.
Quote:
I advise you in a friendly manner, don't enter into discussions that you don't have expertise in.

That's a good way to remain in ignorance. Why don't you take up this discussion with "experts" then?
Quote:

If you go to photography of ancient works, maybe you will be more successful.

So you believe that the quran justifies the destruction of antiquities.
ghuriani

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 02:42 pm
@CalamityJane,
A person who has no reason gets angry like this... Unfortunately, your reading level is very low. I suggest you look at page 4 of my article about God's law. There are the names of many scientists and scientific books and articles in the proof of God. Yes, you are right. Everyone can have any opinion, but the truth may be something other than your opinion. For example, you can have an opinion that the earth is not round and it is respectable for you, but it is completely wrongπŸ˜…πŸ€—
0 Replies

ghuriani

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 02:47 pm
@CalamityJane,
In addition, if someone is going to leave, that person is you because this is the discussion page that I started. You either have a reason or you don't. If you have, tell me If you don't have it, you can go outside and let everyone discuss freely.😏

Without teasing and sarcasm Ridicule to escape the reason is the way of weak people.😎
0 Replies

ghuriani

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 03:00 pm
@hightor,
some notes:
1. Unfortunately, you do not even have a common knowledge of scientists. I'm not saying go read a book, but just do a simple search on Wikipedia and you will understand.πŸ˜πŸ™„
2. My main argument was not to prove God. The topic of discussion is quite specific. You are arguing off topic, but I respected you and answered what was off topic.πŸ€”
3. The scientists I mentioned won international prizes like the Nobel, but what about you? Do you know more or the very godly scientist who won the Nobel and is completely expert in science? 😱😱🀯🀯
4. You said you know a hundred books. Be sure to mention the names of every hundred books, otherwise you will admit to everyone that you made a mistake. 🧐🧐
5. You said that I simply reject your reasons. for sure. Do you know why? Because your reasons are weak and easily rejected.😎😎
0 Replies

ghuriani

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 03:04 pm
@hightor,
Winning is for the one who gives a reason and losing is for the one who only chants and mocks and does not give any reason. ✍✍✍

It is good that you have accepted that you are a loser in the discussion. I admire your honesty.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ghuriani

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 03:07 pm
@hightor,
Do not chant it's enough 😀😀
If you do not have a reason, it is better to remain silent. Ignorant is someone who does not know that I have discussed this with expertsπŸ‘¨β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬πŸ‘©β€πŸ”¬πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»
0 Replies

roger

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 03:07 pm
@ghuriani,
Huh?
ghuriani

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 03:17 pm
@hightor,
wow...πŸ™ƒ
I am sorry 😐
You don't even understand my messages properly.😢
I did not say that the Quran accepts or approves destruction. I said that there is a difference between the verses of the Qur'an and the practice of Muslims.think more in thisπŸ€”

For example, ISISπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ώ said that we are Muslims, but they did not understand the Quran at all. So I did not say that the Quran approves destruction. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘°

If you want to say this, tell me right now where in the Quran it is ordered to destroy?πŸ€”

There is no such thing in the Quran.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
0 Replies