Albuquerque

Fri 30 Jun, 2023 04:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
Inwards...
0 Replies

fobvius

Sat 1 Jul, 2023 12:51 am
@tsarstepan,
Deists believe that god doesn't give a ****.

Pantheists know better, they see it everywhere.

Albuquerque

Sat 1 Jul, 2023 08:04 am
@fobvius,
You mean the "poop"?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Seizan

Sat 1 Jul, 2023 02:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
Any way he wants...
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Wed 5 Jul, 2023 07:18 am
Quote:
Again to explain the "Trinity".

God from heaven extends hand to earth.
God on Earth walks upon us to deliver message
God left us for heaven allowing us to have a path to him.

No, it does not.
tsarstepan

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 11:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
According to Bard:
https://imgur.com/DH7EX56.jpg
thack45
  Selected Answer

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 12:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
How can Bard on the one hand claim that the trinity is a mystery — incomprehensible and beyond human understanding, yet also definitively state that the trinity cannot poop? Surely this Bard is a god.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 6 Jul, 2023 08:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
Really doesn't matter if any or all of the Trinity poops, at least one of them probably did. So what? It really doesn't matter, It really doesn't matter, It really doesn't matter, It really doesn't matter .......
izzythepush

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 04:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It does if you're living in it.

Have you been to Jaywick?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 7 Jul, 2023 07:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Really doesn't matter if any or all of the Trinity poops, at least one of them probably did. So what? It really doesn't matter, It really doesn't matter, It really doesn't matter, It really doesn't matter .......

Of course it doesn't matter. I've been here since 2009. One would figure that one doesn't have to label a thread satire here to be recognized thusly.

I mean ... even the inciting video is obvious satire. Consider this counterthreading to the tsunami of unmedicated zealots and conspiracy theorists coming to this site on a daily basis. (Daily basis being ... hyperbole of course).
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Fri 8 Sep, 2023 05:59 am
@thack45,
According to the average cynic ain't the trinity the entity that pooped the Universe into existence? Poor Bard lost in the domain of the average human thought trying to not step any toes while providing God like opinion to entertain the common folk Metaphysic speculations in the absence of chocolate in the candy jar...

Speaking of "Trinity", best possible composure, The Alpha, the Way, and the Omega...the only one that matters is the middle one as starting and ending points, like the horizon when you look back or forward, are just specific illusory frames of reference seen to reference where you are right NOW!

...given everything IS everywhere all at once, the "alpha" and the "omega" are almost useless human parlance in a circle of Being...
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Sun 10 Sep, 2023 11:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
HOW DOES THE HOLY TRINITY POOP?

Wholly Holy

Wholly holy arrghhs
Dreaming beyond pee
Where I am
When I can
Better relieve it
Wholly holy

Wholly holy ream
Wanting only to
And it comes
And it runs
Just like a cosmos
Wholly holy

(Wring) wring it long
(Wring) wring it long and strong
(Wring) wring it out
Ring the gong
(Wring, wring, dingaling)
Ooo yeah
Err yeah

Call of bum in the dead of the night
Like the sun and the moon's gone awry
Touch of curry and can't walk upright
Who's to blame huh, yer gonna try
Better fly
Do or die
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 11 Sep, 2023 03:26 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You HOPE or GUESS that it doesn't matter Bobsul because you can't definitively PROVE that it doesn't matter, which is basic philosophy.

Repeating yourself doesn't change anything. You appear to desperately want your opinion to be true, but it may not be.

Give up my friend you will never win the argument and were never meant to.

I know, its as frustrating as hell isn't it?

All you can be is PERSUADED, rightly or wrongly it would appear.

Jasper10

Mon 11 Sep, 2023 07:01 am
@Jasper10,
You could jump off the hamsters wheel and accept that PRESENCE exists and ignore the robotic dualistic debate between the right and the left though. Neither side can make up it's mind you see (+/-=+/-) You will remain trapped otherwise.

No other choice unfortunately.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 Sep, 2023 11:20 am
@Jasper10,
Jespar - you're guessing, too, twinkle toes. Prove anything you've posited. All you do is repeat the same **** over and over, and over, and over. At least rinse it out once in a while.
Jasper10

Fri 10 Nov, 2023 10:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
+/-=+/- philosophy is clearly different to +=- and -=+ philosophy. If there is a science that backs this philosophy up that can explain the psychological workings as well then its a good philosophy in my opinion.