Most Important Question Ever!

izzythepush

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 05:30 am
@Jasper10,
All you have is your own made up pseudo science that nobody takes seriously.

All you deal in is delusion and nonsense.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 07:30 am
@izzythepush,
Psuedo science, and pseudo philosophy, too.

Another of those alternative facts RW sorts so common here in the states.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 08:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
No, you are mistaken, modern day science is a perfect example of psuedo science because it makes the foundation philosophical claim that the equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out and yet cannot explain why they have GUESSED this.

These forces don't cancel out, they vibratory balance.

izzythepush

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 08:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It's metal.

"Established science says x. I say y. And I can't find a single scientist who can explain how my false hypothesis works"

The answer is simple, Jasper is deluded, obsessed and a complete stranger to reason.

The Thick of It's Malcolm Tucker coined the phrase omnishambles to describe George Osborne's disastrous budget, which was so spot on it entered common parlance.

There must be a similar word to describe Jasper's inability to understand anything, not just science, but anything.

You name it, he's clueless.

Omnibefuddled perhaps.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 09:00 am
@Jasper10,
The cosmos makes use of these equal but opposite electromagnetic forces which don't cancel out and vibratory balances them in line with the perfect philosophical formula.

We are just observers (PRESENCE) of this and sit at the FULCRUM having balanced these forces on the left and right (PROPERTY).

STILL.

As htam9876 has stated in his posts we have reached a cross roads in science.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 09:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's metal.

Edit, mental.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 08:39 pm
@Jasper10,
So why were you using "they cancel each other" over and over.

You must have taught "debate" here at one time or another:

Jasper10

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 09:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Bobsal.I am not the one GUESSING that the electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel.Modern day scientists are GUESSING that and are unable to explain why they have made that GUESS.

Modern day scientists have this desperate need to cancel the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces so that they can start again and invent lots of new forces.Why?

The cosmos doesn’t need any new forces,it is perfectly happy with the forces it has.

The problem modern day science has right now is that it is trying to use unsymmetrical forces to explain a symmetrical cosmos.

You can’t explain a symmetrical particle light waves with unsymmetrical forces from the right and left Bobsal.

At the very least modern day science is going to have to balance its flowery mathematically invented forces out.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 09:54 pm
@Jasper10,
Yes you are.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 10:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos do not cancel Bobsal.You cannot cancel these two equal but opposite forces according to Newtons 3rd law (Action/Reaction) forces between two objects.

I don’t GUESS when it comes to a philosophy that explains the science which explains the psychological Bobsal.

My philosophy and science is sound.

Jasper10

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 10:23 pm
@Jasper10,
Modern day science BELIEVES that the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel.That is all it can do,BELIEVE,until it is able to explain why it BELIEVES it.

Modern day science remains a hopeful BELIEF system.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Nov, 2023 03:52 am
@Jasper10,
We are at a cross roads in science.

One view that the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces cancel out in the cosmos.The scientists who take this view are unable to explain why they adopt this BELIEF system.

The alternative view is that the 2 equal but opposite forces do not cancel out in the cosmos but rather they are vibratory balanced due to known scientific principles and by adopting known forces of nature rather than mathematically invented theoretical forces.

Personally,I know which view I take.
0 Replies