Most Important Question Ever!

izzythepush

Fri 10 Nov, 2023 11:41 am
@Jasper10,
Two months away and on return all you do is cut and paste your last post.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Nov, 2023 09:54 pm
@Jasper10,
For shits and giggles explain that non sequitur.
Lady Lingiton

Sat 11 Nov, 2023 12:06 am
@tsarstepan,
Most Important Question Ever!

HOW DOES THE HOLY TRINITY POOP

When bidet to so do:

God moves in a mysterious way,
His wonders to perform;
He plants his footsteps in the sea,
And rides upon the storm.
roger

Sat 11 Nov, 2023 01:12 am
@Lady Lingiton,
Hey! Long time; no see.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 11 Nov, 2023 01:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If you don’t know if a and b are the same or different and you want to be certain of a balanced equation then a and b = a and b gives you that balanced equation.

It’s just a different philosophical approach to a=b and b=a that’s all.

Just an idea.

izzythepush

Sat 11 Nov, 2023 05:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He like the eponymous character in Coleridge, cursed to wander the earth telling the same tale over and over again.

The Rime of the Ancient Magnetiser.
Ragman

Sat 11 Nov, 2023 07:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
These theories have its pluses and minuses.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 07:59 am
@izzythepush,
He wanders the world in circles.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 08:02 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

These theories have its pluses and minuses.

Pluses, minuses everywhere and not a volume control in sight.
Jasper10

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 08:15 am
@Jasper10,
A different philosophy produces a different science and until scientists can explain how the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out we have reached a cross roads.

I prefer a philosophical certainty myself rather than a philosophical guess.

Jasper10

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 08:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Read up on my post SELF.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 10:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He holds him with his skinny hand,
'Phillysiffycal certaintee.'
'Hold off! unhand me, grey-beard loon!'
Eftsoons his hand waspee.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 10:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
There's a character in Mervyn Peake's Titus Alone who lives in the sewers surrounded by copies of his own book which he can't even persuade anyone else to pick up let alone read or buy.

izzythepush

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 10:21 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I prefer a philosophical certainty myself rather than a philosophical guess.

That's not philosophical certainty, it's an albatross.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 10:32 am
@Ragman,
Hey, they are special pluses and minuses, we just "don't get it"!...
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 12:32 pm
@Jasper10,
All I am saying is that there is nothing wrong with adopting a different starting philosophy to that of modern day science especially when modern day science is unable to explain how the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.This is clearly a major flaw with its philosophical foundation.

I do adopt a different starting philosophy which adopts known forces to perfectly explain an alternative balanced and symmetrical levitation science.

I prefer not to adopt a philosophical guess and unknown forces to explain the psychological.

I prefer to adopt a philosophical certainty and known forces to explain the psychological.

Each to their own.

izzythepush

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 03:48 pm
@Jasper10,
Your philosophy is based around your inability to understand scientific explanations, or explanations in general.

That's it, if there was anything else you wouldn't be going round and round in circles convincing nobody.

That's it, in all the time you've been here you've convinced nobody, not one person.

That should tell you something, but it won't because your vanity won't allow it.

You'd rather believe you have something special which give you a sense of clarity beyond us mere mortals.

Even that's not special, we can all lie in pseudo solipsism while in trance like slumber, imagining we're constructing the universe, understanding everything, convincing ourselves we're some sort of chosen one, a messiah, maybe even the godhead itself.

It's easily done, most people have done it, and most can see it for what it is.

But not you.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 08:06 pm
@Jasper10,
It’s modern day science that has made the claim that the + and - electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.

It’s a shame that it’s unable to explain how though.

So it’s science is based upon a philosophical GUESS.

If you want to base all your science on a philosophical GUESS then I say that’s ok but don’t be surprised if observations don’t back up your science.

Surely, as a back up and if your first approach fails you could try basing your science on a philosophical certainty and build both electromagnetic forces into your scientific equations.

Just saying,that’s all.

Jasper10

Mon 13 Nov, 2023 01:01 am
@Jasper10,
Scientist also know that matter is entering and exiting the cosmos at multiple points at varying timescales so they have now given themselves the impossible task of trying to explain why they claim that matter entered and will exit the cosmos from a single point because of an unknown force that they only invented after they guessed that the 2 electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancelled out,

They now just keep pumping different data into the same philosophical model.

They don’t have a plan B.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 13 Nov, 2023 08:47 am
@izzythepush,
Put me right into an internet surf. I've never heard of Mervyn Peake before, but between writing and graphic art, I'm going to be looking at him intensively into the future. He seems sort of like John Barth or Thomas Pynchon or John Kennedy Toole. And was an accomplished oil painter.