Wich law? Human or God?

Tue 27 Jun, 2023 08:53 pm
The best legislator is someone who knows all aspects of human beings. In all kinds of his relationships. The question is, who knows better than God, who is the creator us? Therefore, one should accept God's law, not another human law, which is equal to other human beings.
What do you think of this? Please help me guys.thanks

Real Music

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 01:09 am
What does the Bible say about paying taxes?
tsarstepan

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 07:50 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

What does the Bible say about paying taxes?

What does the Bible say about cryptocurrency regulation? What does the Bible say about electoral fraud?
tsarstepan

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 07:51 am
@ghuriani,
ghuriani wrote:

The best legislator is someone who knows all aspects of human beings. In all kinds of his relationships. The question is, who knows better than God, who is the creator us? Therefore, one should accept God's law, not another human law, which is equal to other human beings.

Great! We get another unmedicated delusional zealot. Yay!
hightor

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 07:56 am
@ghuriani,
Quote:
Therefore, one should accept God's law, not another human law, which is equal to other human beings.

But I'm not a "god". God's law is for gods, human laws are for people.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 28 Jun, 2023 07:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thou shalt not lie? Thou shalt not steal? thou shalt not bear false witness?
PoliteMight

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 05:28 am
@ghuriani,
God Law is the only law that matter. No man can rule another man.

Human laws are made for stupid, selfish, lazy people.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 09:54 am
@ghuriani,
ghuriani wrote:

There is a good possibility that what you (and others) refer to as "God's Laws"...are actually just laws that humans decreed...and decided to suggest they are the laws of a god they invented.

There may be no gods...and all laws ascribed to any god is just a human devised law pretending to be a god decreed law.
ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 10:44 am
@Real Music,
Hi my dear friede.
Let me tell you briefly:
Two laws for taxation in Islam There is called khums and zakat. These two expenses are taken for the purpose of helping the poor, doing government affairs, etc.
See for example: Verse 41 of Surah Anfal, Verse 103 of Surah Towbah, Verse 60 of Surah Towba.
So, God also said rules for society.
Thank you for your question.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 10:49 am
Thank-you for that.
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:14 am
@tsarstepan,
In short:
According to God and the Bible, there is no problem in dealing with digital currency unless:
1. cause usury. (Verse 275 of Surah Baqarah)
2. cause ambiguity in the transaction. (Verse 29 and 30 of Surah Nisa)
3. cause harm or injustice to an individual or society. (Verse 282 and 279 of Surah Baqarah) Also, God's opinion about election fraud is because it is considered a kind of lie, so the election is invalid. That's why God made the liar angry.
See for example:
1. Verses 2 and 3 of Sura Saf.
2. Verse 105 of Surah Nahl.
3. Verse 3 of Surah Zamr.
4. Verse 7 of Surah Noor.

Thank you for your nice question, friend.
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:15 am
@tsarstepan,
In short:
According to God and the Bible, there is no problem in dealing with digital currency unless: 1. cause usury. (Verse 275 of Surah Baqarah) 2. cause ambiguity in the transaction. (Verse 29 and 30 of Surah Nisa) 3. cause harm or injustice to an individual or society. (Verse 282 and 279 of Surah Baqarah) Also, God's opinion about election fraud is because it is considered a kind of lie, so the election is invalid. That's why God made the liar angry. See for example: 1. Verses 2 and 3 of Sura Saf. 2. Verse 105 of Surah Nahl. 3. Verse 3 of Surah Zamr. 4. Verse 7 of Surah Noor.
Thank you for your nice question, friend.
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:15 am
@ghuriani,
Quote:
These two expenses are taken for the purpose of helping the poor, doing government affairs, etc.

How does this "help the poor"? By investing in the general economy?
ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:31 am
@tsarstepan,
how are you buddy.
I think it is better to give a reason than to accuse, otherwise it will be like elections with lies and fraud and your words will be invalid.
Thankful
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:38 am
@hightor,
I am not God either, friend But there are three types of laws: 1. God's law for gods. 2. The law of men for men. 3. God's law for humans. Of course, God has accepted the law of humans in many cases. As: Types of transactions international relations Community Relations Laws of nature and...
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sure, that's right.
This is an example of God's laws.
But these are action hard...
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 11:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes, that's right guy.
This is an example of God's laws. Of course, I agree that it is difficult to do
0 Replies

ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 12:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hi Frank.
good job As you said, this is a possibility, but there are many sure reasons that God's laws also exist. I think it is better to trust certainty than probability.
Of course, I agree with you that some people have put human laws instead of God's law, but the existence of some fake God's laws does not mean that all God's laws are fake. It is necessary to make a correct diagnosis by referring to a reliable source.
Frank Apisa

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 12:13 pm
@ghuriani,
ghuriani wrote:

Hi Frank.
good job As you said, this is a possibility, but there are many sure reasons that God's laws also exist. I think it is better to trust certainty than probability.
Of course, I agree with you that some people have put human laws instead of God's law, but the existence of some fake God's laws does not mean that all God's laws are fake. It is necessary to make a correct diagnosis by referring to a reliable source.

I will not ask you to name any certainty about what you call "God's laws."

But I will ask you this: Please provide any evidence that provides CERTAINTY that any gods exist.

There is none that I see at all.
ghuriani

Thu 29 Jun, 2023 01:46 pm
@hightor,
Quite simply, by creating laws to fight economic corruption and oppressors