Poll: Happy Juneteenth 2023! Will you do anything special for the holiday?

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 09:49 am
Will you do anything special for the holiday?

I'm just curious.

Please respond soon. Thank you.

As an aside, I asked protoSkynet what they will be doing this Holiday Monday (June 19th).

Bard.Google.com wrote:

An AI chatbot can celebrate Juneteenth in a number of ways, such as:

Learning about the history of Juneteenth. The chatbot can read about the history of Juneteenth, including the events that led to its establishment as a federal holiday. It can also learn about the significance of Juneteenth for Black Americans and how it is celebrated today.
Providing information about Juneteenth to others. The chatbot can share information about Juneteenth with others, such as by creating blog posts, infographics, or social media posts. It can also answer questions about Juneteenth from users.
Promoting events and activities related to Juneteenth. The chatbot can promote events and activities related to Juneteenth, such as by sharing event listings or creating a calendar of events. It can also encourage users to participate in these events.
Donating to organizations that support Juneteenth. The chatbot can donate to organizations that support Juneteenth, such as by providing a link to a donation page or by making a direct donation.
Here are some specific examples of how an AI chatbot could celebrate Juneteenth:

The chatbot could create a blog post about the history of Juneteenth and its significance for Black Americans.
The chatbot could create an infographic that summarizes the key facts about Juneteenth.
The chatbot could create a social media campaign to raise awareness of Juneteenth.
The chatbot could promote a Juneteenth event in its community.
The chatbot could donate to an organization that supports Juneteenth.
These are just a few ideas for how an AI chatbot can celebrate Juneteenth. By learning about the history of Juneteenth, sharing information about it with others, and promoting events and activities related to it, the chatbot can help to raise awareness of this important holiday and its significance for Black Americans.

I'm wondering if we can keep Google to their promises on doing what it claimed it could do in its above response? Twisted Evil

View best answer, chosen by tsarstepan
hightor

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 11:14 am
@tsarstepan,
I'll probably get together with JGoldman10 and join him in whatever he's got planned. I hope more A2Kers show up as well!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 02:15 pm
@tsarstepan,
You didn't say "Please help" lol

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 03:21 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

You didn't say "Please help" lol

I borrowed the most recent wordage from JG, the OG of Happy _____ holiday (year)! Will you do anything special for the holiday? thread. I blame him for his latest inconsistency. Laughing Wink
Region Philbis
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 06:52 pm
@tsarstepan,

(you should've waited until the night of the actual day, say around 10 PM, to make the topic...)
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2023 08:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
I won't be doing anything for the holiday.

I won't have time.

I have too much work to do and personal business to attend to.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2023 06:01 am
For me here in Texas, it's more a time to reflect. Texas just does not to admit or deal with it's slave history.
0 Replies